DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm strongly considering that BG was killed by a Vig who guessed wrong

I see wut yu did thar....

You think Basel was hinting at Vig?

It is possible. That said, I don't think it is him if there is one in this game.

:rolleyes: No, I was not hinting at Vig. I was coming right out and saying that there might be one in the game who killed BG. And to claim that Len was admitting to being Sith with that post is totally ridiculous. First off, it wasn't the Sith who blew up the Death Star, or flew the Falcon, to begin with, so how you can assoicate the Sith into that is beyond me. Second, the game happens within the SW universe, so for him to joke about SW is to be expected, no matter how ill-timed it may have been during serious gameplay as opposed to joke vote phase. So the Empire didn't exist yet at this point in the timeline... big fat hairy deal. To go from there to Lenlo being Sith is such a load of malarkey I can't even begin to fathom it. If he was making any kind of serious claim with that post, it would be Chewbacca. Chewie does appear in Episode III, and will go on to fly the Falcon and help blow up the Death Star. EP hints that Len may have been claiming Chewie here, and it really hasn't been discussed much.

Oh it him me there is a way for Lenlo's claim to be true even though we know he was referring to the wrong movie, there is a major character from the 4-6 that first appeared in 3 in 1 brief cameo with Yoda (I'm not saying this is necessarily true but it's something that needs to be considered) the slip in his thinking mafia wouldnt claim a power role day one could be due to being relatively new (again not saying it's true but something we need to consider) the mafia killed BG quick to quick for my liking they possibly are trying to set up a Lenlo lynch we may need to take a step back and look at everything we have seen up to this point and how fast the Lenlo lynch built and the jump on the mafia kill something is just not sitting right so until I figure that out I will unvote

I can't believe you lot are so incredibly blind as to let yourselves be led around by the nose like this by people that have already garnered a whole bunch of suspicion.

And Ishy, you still haven't bothered to make any effort as to why you didn't lay this case out from the beginning. When a whole bunch of people vote someone and deliberately evade as to the reasons until someone presses them on it, it reeks of a train led by scum.

And Ishy, you still haven't bothered to make any effort as to why you didn't lay this case out from the beginning. When a whole bunch of people vote someone and deliberately evade as to the reasons until someone presses them on it, it reeks of a train led by scum.

I didn't lay it out because I didn't think it was necessary for me to do so. Everyone that had voted him to that point stated that they already saw what either BG or myself saw, so why be redundant? They said they saw it and voted accordingly. Also, I'm not responsible for how anyone else votes,nor their reasons for doing so.

And as for it being led by scum, Len's train was led by BG. And we all see how he flipped. If anything, those leading us all away from the Len case are who I would be looking at for scum *cough*.

You seem to be defending Len big time Basel. Do you know something we don't?

I know that the train for Len just generally reeks is all. I don't trust it, and I won't hop onto it. I have no special investigative power, if that's what you're getting at.

Okay, while Basel seemed a bit overboard on that I still looked at it seriously and critically and did one more reread. I still have an FoS on Len, but what Basel said was at least partially true and I realized one more thing that serves to be noted. Ishy and Kae are both suspicious and both voting for him, which no logical scum would ever do. With this in mind, I am going back to my initial vote because she has the best chance of being mafia and I hope the rest of you on this useless bandwagon will do the same.

Unvote, Vote Kae.

sorry about the flipping.

it is getting a bit crummy over here.

Current Vote Count

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 2 (Ironeyes, Kate)

Kae - 4 (Wombat, Mynd, Basel, Darthe)

Razen - 1 (Turin)

Len - 6 (Ishy, Key, Kae, Songstress, Maw, Nolder)

Songstress - 1 (Pale)

Not Voting - 5 (Rhea, Len, Razen, Nya, EP)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. A Deadline is now in effect. Deadline is Friday 27th April 22:00 BST (British Summer Time - which is GMT+1)

Handy link to countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

'They were shocked when they discovered that first death. A Jedi dying in their own Temple. Voices were raised again. Someone must be found to take the blame.'. She laughed then, the memory amusing her. 'It was most un Jedi like indeed. Someone else must have thought this, because as those gathered in the Great Council Chamber, and those off world who watched and made their voices heard via holo-vids, a decision was made that would affect them all. As they groped towards their choice, rope at the ready, a voice spoke up. 'They'll be no hanging today'.

It is now Night. You have until Thursday 26th April at 10pm BST to send in any night actions.

Link to handy countdown timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+One+Deadline&day=26&month=4&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

Ishy and Kae are both suspicious and both voting for him, which no logical scum would ever do.

Unvote, Vote Kae.

I don't understand the logic. You say it would be illogical to believe she would be scum, yet accuse her of being scum by voting for her?

It would be illogical for her to vote on lenlo if len was scum, but I am betting one or the other is and it seems like kae is more likely at this point so that means len probably isn't so the vote for kae makes more sense.

I bolded and greened my agreement with Ishy's thought here.

As I've already said Basel, BG pointing something out didn't lead to my vote of him. And also, Len said that he has indeed seen the movies. So a lack of familiarity with the flavor material is moot. He knows the movies, which means his slip reveals info that makes him look scummy. To me, at least.

I wouldn't presume to speak on anyone else's behalf though.

More evasion from scum? You're still not elaborating what this so-called slip is, and I don't think it even exists. You can say there is a slip, but that doesn't show there is one.

Good Lord, he said he was a member of the Republic, flying around in the Falcon, blowing up Death Stars when neither is even a part of this story. A fabricated, complete bullshit story to cover his true alignment. That's tne slip up.

And if aren't convinced by that, what so you to the fact that the man responsible for the Len train, suddenly winds up dead the very same day? Another nail in the Len coffin.

FoS at you while we're at it for the virulent defense of Len.

After going back and rereading, I've picked it up. Vote: Lenlo.

Archived