DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said in the past when I've had nothing to go on "The mafia have revealed themselves" or "Wow, the mafia just screwed up!" just to see how people respond. Methinks the bredcrumbs are just croutons.

If you don't have anything solid or tangible to say, don't be vague. We have a lot to go on. Let's be explicit in our casings so we can make an efficient and accurate lynch in the morning.

do you know what breadcrumbing means darthe?

I do indeed EP. Listen, I don't know what your issue is with me but you seem to have it across all of our games. I don't care how you feel about me, but if you have a problem deal with it outside of Mafia. You are letting whatever this is get in the way of playing and its becoming tiresome to play with you so please drop whatever is stuck up your pipe. Thanks!

Back to the game, I am probably going to be less active over the next couple of days because of finals coming up so sorry if I am not very active people, I will still attempt to maintain daily posts at the least.

**Mod Request**

Can you please ask all questions, and request any actions, via your Role PM?

Please don't create new PMs as it makes for a very messy inbox. I have all the Game PMs saved in a Folder all together and I would hate to miss a question or an action request because I didn't see it.

Thank you

:smile:

I asked 2 people a question (Roo, Dice) because that would influence a serious vote. I have yet to get an answer from those 2 people.

OK, so here's the question...

Dice, Roo, is this your first game?

And here...

Sakaea, yes it is :)

maw i have played once before well twice but i got NKd on the first day so i dont think that counts!!

AS for a nya Bandwagon....Nyas totally right it was either her or lenlo!!! and not having seen the movies is almost sacrilegious and worthy of a vote!! plus! i dont wanna see any force wielding unicorns or llamas!! plus its Nya!! lol

... are the answers. This looks like skimming to me.

Sure, you didn't have the answers at the time you decided to joke vote, but I think Wombat's point was that you came out in that post and stated "game time" as if you intended to start playing seriously, FOS'd several people, and then joke voted anyway. And it took 8 votes on you to get an answer why... and Ishy's answer is more of an answer than yours.

I'd be willing to accept that you really felt like joke voting until you got an answer to the questions, but you never answered that. And what you did state was that you never got an answer to the questions.

Yes, I did miss the answers. I haven't been on as much as I'd like, and I thought I'd been keeping up well. I stand corrected. And I was at like 2 votes this morning, came back to 8. I've been busy with RL, sorry.

I'm at L-3, I will say I am a Jedi, and that I have powers. It's in the Jedi's best interests to not kill me.

Kae said she was a Jedi and had powers, both BG and Kae are confirmed Jedi town

Archived