DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

EP, as I have in no way slipped up and acted all Jedi-ish in another game, it would behoove you to use your communicative ability with one of your fellow Jedi. I am pretty good at reading between the lines, but if you and I can join up with a third Knight, or even a pad-wan, we should have the makings of a makeshift mason team.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote EP.

I don't see where ending the day early is ever a good thing for town except as a save-yourself move (which really only prolongs the inevitable if townies really want you lynched). It gives the town no information for the day phase which is basically the equivalent to mafia having two night phases in a row. You've admitted to having these abilities - one of which seems VERY anti-town - so I'm willing to bet you're not town. And I'm still not exactly buying that you didn't end the phase to halt Lenlo's lynch, either.

I'm town Kate I have 3 abilities that I have to choose between I can only use 1 once I still have all my abilities but if you'd like I could turn myself vanilla town right now and clear my name. by making you vote yourself (assuming you're not a force weilder)

The death of BGrishinkydink - his activity was quite low compared to his normal play, and his death didn't really give us much to go on. I think it is safe to assume, including the nature of his death, that this was at the hands of the Sith. We are left with nothing but his corpse.

The Lenlo lynch and subsequent ending day early has me vexed. Would the mafia use such a power on Day 1 with one townie already down to save one of their own? Or would they use such a power so that we are to suspect that they were trying to protect Lenlo and expedite the lynch? Just who was truly being protected in that whole deal and why would they do it? I cannot see any possible scenario where a town player would use this power, unless he or she themselves felt threatened. Nolder and Ishy were the only two posts between the MOD's last updated lynch list and this sudden early end to Day 1. If the one responsible is town, they should come forward and explain their actions - otherwise, we should assume it was a mafia gambit of some kind.

Sakaea's death is a bit more telling. I think Roo's "OVER-newbness" woven with a very clear understanding of the possible motives of Sakaea's killer lead me to believe that Roo is responsible. Doesn't mean Mafia, Roo could be a Vig or a Bounty Hunter of some kind, which could suggest a third party.

Right now, based on how quickly their respective bandwagons built, I do not suspect Lenlo or Ishy as scum.....for now.

This whole post (save the snipped piece of you giving Roo his newbie ticket) screams WIFOM. This kind of blatant wifoming seems to accomplish no goals but to sow indecision into the town.

Very interesting, I think we should hear from some folks on this.

One way to look at this is that the train on Lenlo was getting some heat, so it could be a protection of Lenlo. HOWEVER, it could also be the mafia's way of convincing us that Lenlo needed protecting. OR perhaps we were starting to question other players who are mafia and Lenlo was not.

Either way you look at it, I strongly doubt this was a town move. Unless that person would like to come forward and explain to us why this was in the best interest of the town.

The same WIFOM all over again.

I am more convinced now that BG was on to something, EP ended Day early, and Mynd's trying to throw everyone off of the idea of lynching Lenlo.

Vote EP.

I don't see where ending the day early is ever a good thing for town except as a save-yourself move (which really only prolongs the inevitable if townies really want you lynched). It gives the town no information for the day phase which is basically the equivalent to mafia having two night phases in a row. You've admitted to having these abilities - one of which seems VERY anti-town - so I'm willing to bet you're not town. And I'm still not exactly buying that you didn't end the phase to halt Lenlo's lynch, either.

I'm town Kate I have 3 abilities that I have to choose between I can only use 1 once I still have all my abilities but if you'd like I could turn myself vanilla town right now and clear my name. by making you vote yourself (assuming you're not a force weilder)

I admitted to having the ability to inform it was probablly a one shot from either a third party or mafia as I am town and still have mine.

I don't like Kate's lack of understanding here. I am quite sure that EP is from the same Jedi Temple that I hail from.

Mynd, I have no lack of understanding. EP has now admitted to 2 abilities that seem very anti-town. I've only ever seen vote-control given to mafia because it sows confusion into the town. And I've already given my reasons for thinking early end-day seems like a really bad town ability.

Of course, you've now come out and said what I'd picked up on overnight; you seem to be indicating some sense of understanding. Well, I was getting pings off of you all night for your interactions with EP. EP was just the one who came out and admitted his abilities. Between Lenlo, EP, and Mynd, I'm very confident that there is at least one mafia member.

Also, EP... threaten to make me vote myself? That's probably the most creatively stupid OMGUS voting tactic I've ever seen. Not to mention, in no way would you using one of your anti-town abilities make me convinced that you're town. I'm more than confident with where my vote sits.

vote Kate

I can vouch that EP is a Jedi. You are basing your vote solely on assuming that his abilites are anti-town. If they were scum-oriented, why would he make them known? You are throwing out names and playing way to aggressively for a town-oriented Kate.

EP's abilities match those that I have and I am Jedi as well.

vote Kate

I can vouch that EP is a Jedi. You are basing your vote solely on assuming that his abilites are anti-town. If they were scum-oriented, why would he make them known? You are throwing out names and playing way to aggressively for a town-oriented Kate.

Not going to address the blatant WIFOMing?

vote Kate

I posted all 3 of my abilities Kate, would you also like to know my name as well? Ithi has been tricksy with this game and has given town abilities usually only given to mafia

You two get your wires crossed?

Mynd seems to argue they aren't mafia-oriented abilities while EP agrees that they are.

vote Kate

I posted all 3 of my abilities Kate, would you also like to know my name as well? Ithi has been tricksy with this game and has given town abilities usually only given to mafia

Mynd seems to argue they aren't mafia-oriented abilities while EP agrees that they are.

Again, you are missing my point, as if on purpose. If they were mafia oriented powers (as in mafia powers) why would he make them known? Why would a mafia player freely admit to having powers that typically belong to a mafia player? Why would any mafia player stick their neck out like EP has done? It just so happens that he and I have similar abilities, and I am pretty sure other Jedi are out there who are like us.

Your bloodlust for EP is that of the Dark Side. Deception, discreditation....these are the ways of the Sith. The Jedi leads life as an open book, free for all to see.

A Jedi's life is simple in that he always tells the truth. The Sith's way is complicated in that they must keep track of all their lies.

vote Kate

Again, you are missing my point, as if on purpose. If they were mafia oriented powers (as in mafia powers) why would he make them known? Why would a mafia player freely admit to having powers that typically belong to a mafia player? Why would any mafia player stick their neck out like EP has done? It just so happens that he and I have similar abilities, and I am pretty sure other Jedi are out there who are like us.

Your bloodlust for EP is that of the Dark Side. Deception, discreditation....these are the ways of the Sith. The Jedi leads life as an open book, free for all to see.

A Jedi's life is simple in that he always tells the truth. The Sith's way is complicated in that they must keep track of all their lies.

Going to continue ignoring the blatant WIFOMing, then? Some wonderfully open book you are, Mynd.

You and I have both played mafia long enough to know that mafia players will admit their abilities and try to run with it. It's nothing new. We've all seen the "I'm soo scummy, I must be town!" play before, too. I can recall Nolder going through a Star Wars themed game claiming Darth Vader as a character and still avoiding the noose. Your stubborn defense of EP without any reason other than seeing some parallel in your abilities on top of your wifoming of the Lenlo matter (as well as this) will only provide the town with more information if they choose to agree with me.

Current Vote Count

EP – 1 (Kate)

Kate – 1 (Mynd, Turin)

*Voted people are in alphabetical order ‘cos they were such a pain to keep straight last time

Day 2 Deadline is Sunday 29th April 10pm BST. With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Handy Countdown Timer

http://www.timeandda...ec=0&p0=136' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

I love how kate is caseing Mynd and voteing me brilliant kate totally brilliant and for that I must OMGUS because I will get called out for it by Kate as it's the only scummy thing I have actually done, I was trying to end night early Kate to take away the mafia's kill but alas my power did not work that way so my power has not been used.

VOTE KATE for trying to hard and caseing mynd while voteing me instead of caseing me to vet her vote

Archived