DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink:

Thank you, Ishyluv... keeping me awake all night Wednesday had me too exhausted to say anything coherent last night, and I'll admit I was completely on the wrong track. :blush:

Re-thinking many things now.

Thank you, Ishyluv... keeping me awake all night Wednesday had me too exhausted to say anything coherent last night, and I'll admit I was completely on the wrong track. :blush:

You always think the worst of me. Starting to make me sad. :sad:

You always think the worst of me. Starting to make me sad. :sad:

Now now, did I say you were the one I was on the wrong track about? You're just the reason I managed to avoid making an incredibly large mistake.

As am I. I'm leaning toward Ishy and Len being both townies, and that scum had town suspecting itself. BG and Kae's deaths were probably part of this plot. Who Kate's partners were, I'm not sure yet.

As am I. I'm leaning toward Ishy and Len being both townies, and that scum had town suspecting itself. BG and Kae's deaths were probably part of this plot. Who Kate's partners were, I'm not sure yet.

I haven't formed an opinion on Len yet, but I'm pretty sure of EP and Mynd at this point.

Scary. Sure of Mynd. I must be high.

I think I should do a full re-read tomorrow.

Another blip on my Sith radar. Anyone who announces that a re-read is in order after the death of a rather obvious Sith Scummie is high on my list. Songstress is there with Basel and Roo.

Oh snap!

I could be completely reading this wrong, but did this ping anyone's radar at all? Cuz it did mine. After killing a Sith Lord, I'd have thought we'd be pretty happy.

Hmmm, what is there to rethink, Songstress?

I'll admit I was on the wrong track where you were concerned on D1, Mynd. Mistaken impressions do happen early in games, and it's a very good thing it was corrected today.

Oh snap!

I could be completely reading this wrong, but did this ping anyone's radar at all? Cuz it did mine. After killing a Sith Lord, I'd have thought we'd be pretty happy.

That IS happy you nerd.

Just checking, cuz I usually say something along the lines of oh snap when something not so good happens to me. Thanks for clarifying.

Wow, I missed a lot, and I wasn't even gone that long! Glad my rushed vote helped net scum, though, and Count Dooku no less! Can anybody remember what other characters we might be looking for? Obviously Palpatine, and Vader. Don't know who else, I haven't seen the movie.

Archived