DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I missed a lot, and I wasn't even gone that long! Glad my rushed vote helped net scum, though, and Count Dooku no less! Can anybody remember what other characters we might be looking for? Obviously Palpatine, and Vader. Don't know who else, I haven't seen the movie.

Palpatine I'd say yes, but Vader isn't one we're looking for.

We've reelly got to have a spelling mafia game, where the mafia are the speling freaks and everyone has to spel things rong to look like their town.

Yes, that was intentional. I'm an excellent speller.

Wow, I missed a lot, and I wasn't even gone that long! Glad my rushed vote helped net scum, though, and Count Dooku no less! Can anybody remember what other characters we might be looking for? Obviously Palpatine, and Vader. Don't know who else, I haven't seen the movie.

Ha, ninja'd. Actually, I bet there is actually an Anakin that is a symp or something.

Ha, ninja'd. Actually, I bet there is actually an Anakin that is a symp or something.

No sir, Anakin isn't a symp in this game.

Well, since we're trying to brainstorm potential Sith characters, has anyone considered whether there might be a Grievous? I'm not sure what role would best fit him, although I'm sure if Ithi wanted to include him, she could come up with something awesome.

Well, since we're trying to brainstorm potential Sith characters, has anyone considered whether there might be a Grievous? I'm not sure what role would best fit him, although I'm sure if Ithi wanted to include him, she could come up with something awesome.

actually now that you mention it he is probablly the one getting in all the kills, I'd say he has 2 more? (that's assuming my assumption is correct)

Well, we have discussed before the possibilities of two anti-town factions. I mentioned the Trade Federation, which would be the droid army I suppose. So Grievous is certainly a likely candidate to be included.

Except he is trained in the Sith arts... trained by Dooku, in fact. If he is in the game, I would bet on him being Sith, not TF.

Well, we have discussed before the possibilities of two anti-town factions. I mentioned the Trade Federation, which would be the droid army I suppose. So Grievous is certainly a likely candidate to be included.

Except he is trained in the Sith arts... trained by Dooku, in fact. If he is in the game, I would bet on him being Sith, not TF.

Even still, there almost has to be a third party out there. With a game this size, having only three Sith (Palpatine, Dooku, and Grievous) is nowhere near enough scum. And the bounty hunters weren't a factor in Episodes 1-3. The clones or TF is really all we could have.

Jango did die in 2 blah forgot about that. I would say there is a recruiter (probablly Palpatine) which Ishy if you were hinting Anakin that might prove sour for you. So I'd say we are looking at 3 big power roles (palp dooku[dead] grievous) and probably 1 destroy droid (with some type of sheild ability) and then a few random TF

Archived