DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ithi IS a creative mod, yes. So why do none of you consider that the Sith are just as likely to have the same sort of abilities? Things have to be equal in the Force.

Mynd pinged first, then very closely tied himself to EP. I agree that that seems a stupid move if they're both mafia, but I'm willing to lynch one of them to test the theory as I know for certain Mynd is ballsy enough to try and pull something like that.

Kate is pinging me with the way she is going hard after EP based just on the assumption that his powers can't possibly be town. I've heard of town vote control before. As for ending the day early, this is traditionally a scum power, but I see no reason why it should be restricted to scum. Townies could use it effectively to protect someone they feel strongly is town. Vote Kate.

Last post before I take a geo final...

I am Mon Mothma. Not a jedi, but not Sith either. The game is not entirely Jedi vs. Sith, obviously. We have already seen some jedi go down so it stands to my reasoning that there are not many left. I've seen a lot of people claiming it...ergo, I think some of you must be lying. My bet is on EP or Mynd or both.

Mon Mothma was in the deleted scenes to Episode III, her parts can be found on the DVD. I think she was a Senator at the time. (Yes, I own the prequel trilogy. No, I did not spend my own money on it; I received it as an Xmas gift.) George Lucas filmed scenes about how the Rebellion began but felt they distracted from the main story.

Archived