DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and truth after reading the mistborn mafia qt the mafia didn't even talk about an EP lynch Mynd did all the work for them booooo Mynd

Stop throwing the blame on us, when it was your actions that got you lynched. Again, I was not the only one who felt that way and by your own admission, if none of the Mafia discussed it, then you had most of the town agreeing with me. I was simply the loudest voice.

You can't blame others for your own error. You got yourself lynched. End of story.

Roo, you already lost this argument in Mynd's book, my asking questions in thread in mistborn game was what got me killed lol

Yeah I know I won't convince him, can't say I'm not answering his case with a straight bat though, at this point that's all I can do

Top Three bullshanks reasons for messing up in Mafia:

1) Haven't gotten enough coffee

2) Offline issues messing with me

3) Using my phone instead of a computer

I am not the only one who sees it this way Roo, just like EP can confirm, I was not the only one who saw it that way in that game either. You can't hide behind your newbiness. If we are to take you seriously in future games, you should stop the act and own up to having a lot more understanding about this game (and what happened to Sakaea) than you claim.

I'm not sure what you want me to own up to. I had nothing to do with Sakaea's death, I absolutely guarantee you that, although I am aware that it will take my lynching to convince you of that. I am not trying to hide behind my newness, a few throwaway lines about it does not constitute hiding behind it, but again you will not be convinced, so this is going to go round in circles.

Roo, you don't even need one line. The "forgive me I am new" is tired and played. You cannot get away from the fact that you articulated such a deep understanding of the reasons why Sakaea was killed yet you can't grasp the basic tenants of Mafia gameplay? Bullshanks!

Roo, you don't even need one line. The "forgive me I am new" is tired and played. You cannot get away from the fact that you articulated such a deep understanding of the reasons why Sakaea was killed yet you can't grasp the basic tenants of Mafia gameplay? Bullshanks!

I didn't think that was a particularly deep understanding of anything, I'm rather flattered you think it is though :tongue: it seems I almost fluked it and an unfortunate combination of circumstances has led us to this point. I genuinely did not mean to play the noob card

I've never heard even the newest of newbies ask "gee golly donuts, Miss Mod, do the mafia talk to each other?" without first reading the OP or even the basics of mafia.

Couple this with Roo's argument as to why Sakaea's death might have been a Vig kill rather than at the hands of the mafia.

How could someone who doesn't understand the very basics of the simplest mafia game set up also have the understanding of 1) what the hell a Vig is, 2) why anyone would suspect it came from the Mafia, and 3) the motivations and casings done on Sakaea. Roo was over-justifying his newbie stance in order to keep people from suspecting him, yet no one was until now.

His whole post reeks of a guilty conscience.

Back to real gameplay, I read back through the stuff I missed, and the whole day looks like a waste of time. That whole case was overinflated and probably Mafia-led. I'm gonna check back to see who started it all.

Mafia-led? It was led by BG.

You're right. Hmmmm.

I've never heard even the newest of newbies ask "gee golly donuts, Miss Mod, do the mafia talk to each other?" without first reading the OP or even the basics of mafia.

Couple this with Roo's argument as to why Sakaea's death might have been a Vig kill rather than at the hands of the mafia.

How could someone who doesn't understand the very basics of the simplest mafia game set up also have the understanding of 1) what the hell a Vig is, 2) why anyone would suspect it came from the Mafia, and 3) the motivations and casings done on Sakaea.   Roo was over-justifying his newbie stance in order to keep people from suspecting him, yet no one was until now.

His whole post reeks of a guilty conscience.

I don't know about everybody else, but I looked around the Mafiascum wiki before my first game, so I could be familiar with roles. Scumtells, not so much. You've got to learn those from experience.

Back to real gameplay, I read back through the stuff I missed, and the whole day looks like a waste of time. That whole case was overinflated and probably Mafia-led. I'm gonna check back to see who started it all.

It was begun by BG, and BG spent quite a few posts pushing the lynch, but he wasn't the only one leading it. You were quite prominent in arguing the case for the Len lynch as well, Ishy.

It was begun by BG, and BG spent quite a few posts pushing the lynch, but he wasn't the only one leading it. You were quite prominent in arguing the case for the Len lynch as well, Ishy.

Actually, I didn't attempt to sway anyone. If you'll recall, the only time I offered any explanation for my vote was when you yourself asked for one. I voted and left it at that. If me answering a direct question from you is leading, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

Archived