DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Very interesting, I think we should hear from some folks on this.

One way to look at this is that the train on Lenlo was getting some heat, so it could be a protection of Lenlo. HOWEVER, it could also be the mafia's way of convincing us that Lenlo needed protecting. OR perhaps we were starting to question other players who are mafia and Lenlo was not.

Either way you look at it, I strongly doubt this was a town move. Unless that person would like to come forward and explain to us why this was in the best interest of the town.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way you look at it, I strongly doubt this was a town move. Unless that person would like to come forward and explain to us why this was in the best interest of the town.

Agreed. If this move was made without ill intentions the mover should at the least come forward.

Well, I think everyone knows by now that I was against the Lenlo lynch, but this early end to the day wasn't me. I still think Len is town, and would much rather have lynched Kae or Ishy, but if Len got killed I had been hoping to use his flip as info toward my D2 vote.

Sorry about being gone all day. Everything should be all settled now.

Even though it was my lynch that got saved I am going to agree that it was most likely a scum move to end the day early. Town most likely wouldnt have been bothered with me being lynched today as one way or another it would have provided D1 info. as it is now with the day ending early and the BG day kill it looks like either

A) Someone is trying to frame me/set me up as all the things that have happened with the BG kill and the early end of D1 has benefited me. I would have good reason to want D1 to end early to live and BG started the entire case against me ((I still have absolutely no idea what Kae response so I am just going to assume it doesnt exist at this point.))

or B) They are stirring up some chaos to throw everyone out of wack the moment things started leaving my lynch and going somewhere else. With all this chaos of Day kills and early endings people could/would fall back on the safe bet, which is me right now. Either way its looking like whoever did this is trying to get me killed by the town because they think I am, and still am most likely, an easy lynch target. Letting them focus their NK and other efforts else where.

@Basel/Whoever commented on my post about the Falcon and the Deathstar and such - I knew exactly what I was typing down and how it related to the movies. I know the order of events in SW even if I cant always remember which movie title goes with which episode.

Huh... Think I meant rebels with that. My bad. Though the time difference between 3 and 4 is, what, 20 years? So I figured republic becomes rebels/are basically the same thing but are now on the wrong side of the new law.

Both correct and incorrect at the same time lol. I think the main difference is that in the era of the republic good was more lawful and evil was a bit more chaotic, and then during the rebellion it switched to Chaotic Good and Lawful Evil. /end dnd shpeal.

'On Kashyyyk, one who had been watching from a distance heard the voice speak. If she felt disappointed she did not show it. She had felt they were on the right path with their investigations, but perhaps this would become clearer in the light of day.

She heard a transport land near by, glancing up as its occupant approached, she paid them no mind. She needed all of her concentration focused on the problem at hand. Turning back to the holo-vid generator she did not see the weapon raised, the trigger pressed. Her body jolted and spasmed as the stream of energy blasts slammed into her body. Eyes still open in shock, she slumped to the ground and died.'

Sakaea - Luminara Unduli - Town Jedi has been Killed.

It is still Night. You have until Thursday 26th April at 10pm BST to send in any night actions.

Link to handy countdown timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+One+Deadline&day=26&month=4&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

My (admittedly not well honed) instincts are telling me this is the work of a town vig. Iirc a good few people were convinced that Sakaea was scum, so imo it seems like one of them has taken it into their own hands and simply got it wrong. Given that she was coming under some scrutiny, it doesn't seem like the mafia would kill her off, because they would know she's jedi and would not be bothered about her potentially being lynched. (Silly noob question alert. I'm assuming that the mafia know each other, this is correct right?)

My (admittedly not well honed) instincts are telling me this is the work of a town vig. Iirc a good few people were convinced that Sakaea was scum, so imo it seems like one of them has taken it into their own hands and simply got it wrong. Given that she was coming under some scrutiny, it doesn't seem like the mafia would kill her off, because they would know she's jedi and would not be bothered about her potentially being lynched. (Silly noob question alert. I'm assuming that the mafia know each other, this is correct right?)

Ok, Roo. Here is your last newbie ticket. You can use it at any time to remind us that you are a newb who is new and this is new to you because of how new you are. This means that you can only post once more in this game about how new you are or we will begin to suspect you are overexaggerating your newbiness to cover a guilty conscience. Just ask EP, he knows what I am talking about.

My take on recent events.

The death of BGrishinkydink - his activity was quite low compared to his normal play, and his death didn't really give us much to go on. I think it is safe to assume, including the nature of his death, that this was at the hands of the Sith. We are left with nothing but his corpse.

The Lenlo lynch and subsequent ending day early has me vexed. Would the mafia use such a power on Day 1 with one townie already down to save one of their own? Or would they use such a power so that we are to suspect that they were trying to protect Lenlo and expedite the lynch? Just who was truly being protected in that whole deal and why would they do it? I cannot see any possible scenario where a town player would use this power, unless he or she themselves felt threatened. Nolder and Ishy were the only two posts between the MOD's last updated lynch list and this sudden early end to Day 1. If the one responsible is town, they should come forward and explain their actions - otherwise, we should assume it was a mafia gambit of some kind.

Sakaea's death is a bit more telling. I think Roo's "OVER-newbness" woven with a very clear understanding of the possible motives of Sakaea's killer lead me to believe that Roo is responsible. Doesn't mean Mafia, Roo could be a Vig or a Bounty Hunter of some kind, which could suggest a third party.

Right now, based on how quickly their respective bandwagons built, I do not suspect Lenlo or Ishy as scum.....for now.

The BG death accelerated Len's train, which is what caught me as suspicious tbh but the individual I suspected to be behind it is also dead now (I was suspicious of Sakaea)

I know it's possible for a town to have the end day early but doubt it I have a one time use 3 choice ability the end day early is one of those choices but I have not used my ability yet I'm not sure if we have multiple town with the same ability but i believe it was a one time shot like mine so whoever it was I don't think they could do it again.

Eternal Phoenix, you seem knowledgeable in the ways of the force, though I find it hardly likely that more than one player would have such a power unless it was a one time only deal. If multiple players had such an endless power, this would be a nightmare of a game to Mod even for one as wise as Ithi-wan.

Archived