DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jedi Council were astonished that another of their member had been lost. They sent their best to investigate. He found metal fragrments on the Landing Platform and analysed them. They were very specific. He was skilled in tracking and questioning, following leads, listening to people. Eventually he found his way to a distant planet where he located a transport matching his technical readout. He was cautious and prepared. His weapon at the ready as he approached. Once more battle ensued .... once more green and blue crackling light, and once more the unknown assailant was successful

Mawthtex - Obi-wan Kenobi - Town Jedi Mason has been Killed

Sorry for the crappy scene. I'm off out now.

Current Vote Count

EP – 1 (Kate)

Kate – 9 (Mynd, Turin, EP, Maw, Razen, Ironeyes, Key, Basel, Wombat, Ishy)

Maw was killed before the hammer fell.

It is still Day.

*Voted people are in alphabetical order ‘cos they were such a pain to keep straight last time

Day 2 Deadline is Sunday 29th April 10pm BST. With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Handy Countdown Timer

http://www.timeandda...ec=0&p0=136

BWAG! Lemme reveal my character then! I'm Mara Jade, who wasn't in any of the films at all! No wait.....I'm Atton Rand from KotOR II because yeah if I tell everyone that I'm Darth Maul then you guys will lynch me!

I love when scum fake claim the most obscure character they can find. I once claimed Sparkplug in a Transformers game when I was really Starscream! Almost got away with it too....until I was ratted out by Bumblebee!

Anyways, to clarify, there are at least two Jedi left in the game, and I am sure that there must be at least two more that we haven't heard from yet based on Star Wars cannon.....

....I'm sure one of us IS TIRED OF THESE *@$ SITH IN THIS $#&^@ GAME!!!!!

There is a reason for what I do here.

Unvote.

Someone put her back at L1, so I can be the hammer.

There must be some special reason you need to be the hammer, Ishy. Are you claiming bomb-immune or something?

I think he's claiming he wants to be the hammer :P

There is a reason for what I do here.

Unvote.

Someone put her back at L1, so I can be the hammer.

There must be some special reason you need to be the hammer, Ishy. Are you claiming bomb-immune or something?

I think he's claiming he wants to be the hammer :P

Yes I do. Anyone going to put her back at L1? Anyone?

You all are quite silly...

I have had the same powers EP does, Mynd purports to have, Key claims to have... who else... *too lazy to go back and check*

To think that such powers would only have been given to Jedi is blatantly ignoring the theme of Star Wars. EP's offer to give me a name was what gave him away, for the same reason I had no trouble with my own character claim, despite knowing next to nothing about Star Wars (by comparison to many of you and S'Ithi).

*still waiting to die*

I also have had the role of Watcher, which should be verified whenever I happen to die.

Based on last night's results, Mynd killed Sakaea.

There is more than just one threat to town, I know that for sure.

A Jedi leads a simple life because to always speak the truth means no lies to burden your walk. Jedi walk in the light so they can be seen by all.

A Sith leads a dark and complicated existence, for to keep track of every lie one tells will weigh you down. Sith walk in the night to avoid being seen at all.

Kate, if my abilities are like that of my fellow Jedi, then we all would know that I could not have visited anyone last night. I have no night action powers.

Your final words strike out more as an appeal to another town-threatening party to join with your own group. You will die today, scum.

I believe that the one who killed Sakaea is the same who has been killing one player each round. Roo showed up just after Mawbi-Wan's death.

Mynd - if your abilities are like that of EP - they are powers of the Force...the Force isn't necessarily good.

My result from last night was you. So, either you killed Sakaea or there is a redirector somewhere. Either way, there are two "enemy" forces against the town.

There is a player in this game that will be able to verify that everything I've said of my abilities is true.

Mynd - if your abilities are like that of EP - they are powers of the Force...the Force isn't necessarily good.

My result from last night was you. So, either you killed Sakaea or there is a redirector somewhere. Either way, there are two "enemy" forces against the town.

There is a player in this game that will be able to verify that everything I've said of my abilities is true.

Palpatine I'm guessing.

And as you're trying your hardest to implicate Mynd, that vets him in my book.

Of course, this is assuming Key is not also against town. If she is town-aligned, she will be able to verify that I had the same communication ability claimed by EP. If not, I chose wrong and she's on the same team as EP and Mynd and that team is not town.

To those of you who are town Jedi's, shame on you for assuming that your powers were limited to those who do, in fact, walk in the light. I've pointed you in a direction of darkness.

*still waits to die*

A group in any mafia game only wins when all threats to that group can be eliminated. In a game with more groups than just town vs. mafia, the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" rule goes into effect. I'm telling you all now that there are at least two threats to town in this game.

Archived