DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a message from one of my fellow Jedi. Message understood loud and clear. One of us will likely fall at daybreak so be prepared to unite our remaining forces of light (Jedi and....others) to take down those who walk in the shadows.

Just so everyone is aware, I will be on a LoLA (Leave of Limited Activity) beginning tomorrow and ending next Saturday. I will be on vacation in Seattle :biggrin:. I will have my phone and thus will be paying some attention, but not nearly the level I have been.

Incidentally, I find it odd that you missed the discussion about the messages/mind control if you've really been following along like you say Iron.

aparently someone wasnt following along during day play

This.

I am disturbed how blind those Iron eyes have become.  Might we add him to the list of non-Jedi?

Sheesh. I said I was vanilla, didn't I? And if I didn't, I am. Therefore I am not a Jedi, and not a Sith.

aparently someone wasnt following along during day play

This.

I am disturbed how blind those Iron eyes have become. Might we add him to the list of non-Jedi?

Sheesh. I said I was vanilla, didn't I? And if I didn't, I am. Therefore I am not a Jedi, and not a Sith.

That doesn't mean you are of the light. You could still be a threat to the town.

So is your plan to just lynch all non-Jedi, Mynd? Be careful you do not sink to the level of the Sith.

Only a Sith would be so extreme as to take my questioning and concern as a desire to lynch. Obviously I am not the only one who caught this in light of Basel Gill's post.

I thought the mafia team was Sith. And besides, vanilla scum or not, you're building this entire case on me not catching something on a hurried re-read of stuff I missed. Come on, people, that's one of the weakest reasons I've ever seen.

I thought the mafia team was Sith. And besides, vanilla scum or not, you're building this entire case on me not catching something on a hurried re-read of stuff I missed. Come on, people, that's one of the weakest reasons I've ever seen.

I'm not building anything. I am merely stating that by not being a Jedi there is the possibility that you are not town. It is possible that you are vanilla but also scum. So far, you are not denying it.

Here is where Ironeyes leaps to the top of my list. He claims to be vanilla. So why no reveal? There are other, much more valuable roles in play with bigger targets on their backs. So, why would a vanilla townie want to protect his identity?

I'm sure Wedge and Luke wanted to keep the Empire from discovering which X-wing Porkins was in.

Archived