DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ironeyes, what do you mean "you all"?

You, Mynd, Ishy, and Wombat are the Mafia. And why would I know he's "referencing a past game" I didn't play in?

1)  That I sincerely doubt.

2)  Because he actually referred to it first here:

I love when scum fake claim the most obscure character they can find.   I once claimed Sparkplug in a Transformers game when I was really Starscream!  Almost got away with it too....until I was ratted out by Bumblebee!

I specifically remember the first sentence of that. That's why I proved that my character is not "obscure." The rest? Why would I have cared?

You, Mynd, Ishy, and Wombat are the Mafia. And why would I know he's "referencing a past game" I didn't play in?

...and EP and Songtress too? What about Basel Gill? Everyone is mafia but you, right?

...and another thing I don't do. Watch videos. Everyone else may have unlimited spare time, but I am a high school student in AP crunch time. I do what I must to play the game effectively, and that's it.

Now we have using RL as an excuse!! It's the entire scum playbook all in one game!! Bravo Mersh.

...and EP and Songtress too?  What about Basel Gill?  Everyone is mafia but you, right?

No, the three of you ganging up on me. I smell scum in there, even if it's not all three.

...and another thing I don't do. Watch videos. Everyone else may have unlimited spare time, but I am a high school student in AP crunch time. I do what I must to play the game effectively, and that's it.

Now we have using RL as an excuse!! It's the entire scum playbook all in one game!! Bravo Mersh.

It's the truth. How is that a scummy move?

"Transparently fake?" I used the name given to me by Ithi!

So you admit the other three are valid points. Noted.

I never said that.

I don't think he's done the emo threat to quit playing yet.

Give him time. The night is young yet....

No, I don't intend to stop playing. I like Mafia. Scale back, yes. I accidentally signed up for four games. Just died in one, though.

While I do think that he's been skimming and his claim was strange,

How am I to blame if she was running out of good characters? And besides, my character may not have powers, but it has a mission. I watch over Amidala. My win condition is her surviving the game.

the stated win condition is pretty believable imo.

While I do think that he's been skimming and his claim was strange,

How am I to blame if she was running out of good characters? And besides, my character may not have powers, but it has a mission. I watch over Amidala. My win condition is her surviving the game.

the stated win condition is pretty believable imo.

Running interference for proven scum? Have we found another one?

Archived