DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Meh, I

And excellent work Doc. I'm guessing the doc is R2-D2.

I don't think astromech droids can deflect blaster bolts.

Wombat, you trying to set up your fake claim that a destroyer droid is a good guy? ;)

Seriously I am mostly suspicious of len and then Basel for defending Len. I am presently bold-challenged. Help please.

Ithi you great modess, lovely scene as expected.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lemme put it this way, Kate learned the hard way that mafia cannot lead a lynch. The rest of the baddies are waiting for a train to build before casting their vote. They cannot compete with us Jedi knowing our identities so they are afraid to vote one of us for fear of being next.

Turin, Arez, Nynannna, and Lenlo need to vote. Any one of them that doesn't is likely scum!

Well lets see. Mynd I am pretty sure is town as Kate was pushing for him and she accused him of either killing Sakaea or having said kill redirected through him. She was scum and was most likely lying to try and get a case on him. Turin I am not sure about. He is revisiting a lynch, my own, that was already tried earlier in the game. We had a day kill, an end day early and an odd mid night kill. The ones who died were BG and Kae, both of which were for lynching me. Along with the day kill on Maw I would think it safe to assume that at least two of these were done by the same person, probably the BG and Maw ones.

Kate is pinging but I do not see enough of a case to vote her yet. Seems too obvious a move for scum.

On the Kate lynch, our first found scum, we had Darthe say in a rather round about way that he wasnt for the Kate lynch and that there might be a better one since that one was "too obvious a move for scum."

I dont think EP is scum since he was the one Kate was trying to move her train over towards and a scum wouldnt want to move a train on them onto another one of their own. So right now I am feeling Darthe or Turin. Roo I could go for as well since it seems like Roo knows alot while at the same time not knowing the basic things.

Interesting, so Lenlo's top three choices are Roo, Turin, or Darthe. Further interesting that he chooses NOT to vote any of them. Further FURTHER interesting is that Basel is NOT among his choices.

I'd like to hear Turin's reasons for Lenlo as well as Arez and Nyanna on who they think we should lynch.

Interesting. So the basis of your logic is that anyone who was for lynching Kate is not scum and vice versa. I suppose I can understand that but the logic is fairly flawed. We have 22 players in this game, 18 of whom were alive for her lynching and yet only 10 voted. The mafia isn't dumb and so probably had at least one person on Kate's lynch, and they were probably near the end of the line on that train. With this in mind, the others were most likely of the eight that didn't vote. So, as I said, I can understand where you are coming from.

The issue that you come into when stating that I am potential scum (especially based on that one line) is that I have breadcrumbed this game ridiculously and that I missed this game for the entire time that the Kate stuff went down. However, you also didn't vote Kate and typically do not build cases like this. Very.. interesting that you chose to come out now with that ten page old thought.

Cannot wait for you to reply Len.

Interesting, so Lenlo's top three choices are Roo, Turin, or Darthe. Further interesting that he chooses NOT to vote any of them. Further FURTHER interesting is that Basel is NOT among his choices.

I'd like to hear Turin's reasons for Lenlo as well as Arez and Nyanna on who they think we should lynch.

Also, This. :rolleyes: Mynd, reading you play the Mistborn game got me started on Mafia lol.

I havent thought about Basel yet. And yes, you are potential scum. Your going to stay that way until your proven irrefutably to be town. Mafia is guilty until proven innocent. And I was asked for my opinion. I gave it. It may be old but thats what I am thinking right now. Also the number of pages doesnt equal how recent something is. It was a post from the last ingame day. Not that long if you ask me.

Also on a side note, Yes Darthe Mynd scary.

Failed again. Lovely moddess, please accept my poor failing to work this thing.

Oh Ishy, R2 only flipped the switch on the Falcon

Of course Turin love. I shall have to give you more private lessons it seems. As it is, with you being who knows where in a bloody truck for the foreseeable future, I shall accept your inability to type the letter B surrounded by square brackets :wink:

I'll do a vote count when I get to work guys. And thank you re the scenes, I was begining to wonder if anyone had even noticed them.

Until then ... Bout an hour or so, ish.

I think we need to hear from Lenlo, Arez, and Nyanna before we proceed. Should be interesting to see who they think is scum at this point.

Hmm. I’m not sure what to think lol. I’m extremely suspicious of everything and everyone since I don’t know how far can you go lying about a role? :P In that mindset everyone is mafia in my book :laugh: *steals Mynd’s noob ticket before he can say anything. Shh! :tongue:

One thing I think I can safely be certain about is that Darthe is not mafia.

Of course they would. But I've seen all the breadcrumbing he's been doing. And its pretty good breadcrumbing too :P

My experience with the term breadcrumbing means leading people to reach a conclusion based on small hints. This can be used by town and mafia alike.

What are your thoughts on the whole exchange with Ironeyes and Keyholder?

Mynd, Saying you want me to make a statement about who is mafia three times doesn't really accelerate the process xDD

But to answer your pinging question, I'm in favour of the idea that Basel is scum, based on your inital theori. I will post more later, gotta do something at work first.

Yes well the conclusion it's reached is in my eyes definitely NOT mafia.

Hmmm I can't really say as I'm unsure...if Ironeyes is really what he says, well thats good for Amidala. I don't think Keyho is Miss Portman however, and that makes me suspect her, but again not on any grounds as I dont believe she was hinting that she was. And yet you jumped on a statement she made and elaborated on it to make her look like Amidala.

Which makes me eye YOU in quite a doubtful way.

Mynd, Saying you want me to make a statement about who is mafia three times doesn't really accelerate the process xDD

Wow, annoyed are we? Must have hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, eh? :rolleyes:

But to answer your pinging question, I'm in favour of the idea that Basel is scum, based on your inital theori. I will post more later, gotta do something at work first.

I look forward to you elaborating on this and how this relates to my initial theory. Have a good day at work. Maybe you can take part of your lunch break to come up with something.

Heh, ninja'd majorly. Here's your question and my answer again in more appropriate quotey style :happy:

Of course they would. But I've seen all the breadcrumbing he's been doing. And its pretty good breadcrumbing too :P

My experience with the term breadcrumbing means leading people to reach a conclusion based on small hints. This can be used by town and mafia alike.

What are your thoughts on the whole exchange with Ironeyes and Keyholder?

Hmmm I can't really say as I'm unsure...if Ironeyes is really what he says, well thats good for Amidala. I don't think Keyho is Miss Portman however, and that makes me suspect her, but again not on any grounds as I dont believe she was hinting that she was. And yet you jumped on a statement she made and elaborated on it to make her look like Amidala.

Read that exchange again. Kate stopped dead in her tracks when Ironeyes claimed his character and win condition, which isn't exactly pro-town. To me, that was a huge tell that she was likely her.

Any mafia team worth their salt would have read the same thing. I don't believe in half-claims. You don't know who is gonna read it and who isn't. It should be pretty apparent that I am Jedi, which also factors in Kate's lynch.

In a typical game, I would fear anyone who was 100% sure of my alignment; however, at this point, I think I can be safely vetted by my fellow Jedi. I'm also pretty sure who the healer is, and they chose their target well.

Nyanna, what are your thoughts on Roo?

Archived