DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Current Vote Count

Basel - 4 (Ishy, Razen, Darthe, Len)

Len - 2 (Turin, Wombat)

Mynd - 1 (Tress)

Roo - 1 (Basel)

Not Voting - 9 (Dice, EP, Ron, Key, Mynd, Nya, Pale, Loke, Roo)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 2nd May at 10pm GMT

Handy countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tress what are your thoughts on how Basel fits into all of this? Mynd and Ishy seem pretty adamant he's scum, but personally I'm not 100% convinced

Also Ithi, you have Basel in as voting for himself, is that right?

I think Basel is being set up, to be honest. More to say on Mynd in just a moment.

Let me bring up a couple of points that I was planning to make D2, before the Kate lynch derailed my train of thought...

One valid argument Kate made about Mynd, which he never responded to in that whole argument, was that his D1 and N1 play was very full of WIFOM and sowing confusion among the town. One reason I was planning to vote him D2 before all that went down was this:

unvote

Since no one is biting on Kate, I will move my vote to Sakaea for the same reason.

I would have been willing to take a look at Kate. As I said earlier. Not feeling the Kae thing though.

Sakaea was bandwagoning with a weak reason, but Kate seemed to be the first to push for, yet has backed off without changing her vote. We have until Friday so there should be plenty of time.

Unvote: Sakaea

Vote: Lenlo

Care to elaborate with such a far away deadline?!

'They were shocked when they discovered that first death. A Jedi dying in their own Temple. Voices were raised again. Someone must be found to take the blame.'. She laughed then, the memory amusing her. 'It was most un Jedi like indeed. Someone else must have thought this, because as those gathered in the Great Council Chamber, and those off world who watched and made their voices heard via holo-vids, a decision was made that would affect them all. As they groped towards their choice, rope at the ready, a voice spoke up. 'They'll be no hanging today'.

It is now Night. You have until Thursday 26th April at 10pm BST to send in any night actions.

Link to handy countdown timer

Mynd made a point twice of mentioning how far away the deadline was, and then suddenly... the day ended early. Immediately after that, he began the WIFOM about the day end.

Very interesting, I think we should hear from some folks on this.

One way to look at this is that the train on Lenlo was getting some heat, so it could be a protection of Lenlo. HOWEVER, it could also be the mafia's way of convincing us that Lenlo needed protecting. OR perhaps we were starting to question other players who are mafia and Lenlo was not.

Either way you look at it, I strongly doubt this was a town move. Unless that person would like to come forward and explain to us why this was in the best interest of the town.

To be honest, I think the real reason the day ended early is here:

unvote

Since no one is biting on Kate, I will move my vote to Sakaea for the same reason.

The attempt to get Kate lynched D1 failed, and the scum team had to abort and retry for D2, after setting things up so EP would be Kate's target and Mynd could use EP to vet himself as a town Jedi.

Pow. There's a lot of this looking vair interesting indeed. Cant wait to see what Mynd has to say to this :)

Prediction: He's claimed a clearly town Jedi character, and I am not a Jedi therefore I must be scum trying to get him killed.

I have to say Tress is making a lot of sense to me.

I found it strange how Mynd put a lot of pressure on me, then was suddenly very quick to accept my claim. Perhaps he was trying to force a mass reveal (which nearly happened) and find out who Amidala is?

I think we need answers from Mynd and Ishy, and I'd also like to hear what Basel has to say about their case against him

I am most likely going to be killed for this one way or another, so I will make it as good as I can in hopes to try to stop this before it goes too far. I was going to try to hold off on this for one more day in order to get more proof if possible, but I have a strong feeling the Sith team is very close to winning this game and I may not have time to do that.

I wonder from seeing Ithi's ad poster if Vader has something to do with specific win conditions

blacktoweradvertsithmafia1.gif

EP, you're most likely correct. My strong hunch is that the quickest way for the Sith to win is for Lord Vader to rise - and I think we may only be one step away from that at this stage.

I think it's pretty clear by now that Ishy's all but outright confirmed his character is Anakin Skywalker, which means he's a significant danger to the town here if the conditions are met for him to be converted to Sith.

The first condition I'm pretty sure has been met - Ishy was very adamant about being the one to hammer Kate, who turned out to be Count Dooku.

You would have no way of knowing this, so I can't really hold this against you, but let me put your mind at ease a little. I've already insured that I can't be recruited. The conditions have been met to ensure my remaining a good Jedi for the remaining duration of the game. No, I can't tell you how on pain of modkill so don't ask. Just rest assured, Lord Vader will NOT be rising this game.

And you had better bet that the scum know this already, hence their not pursuing me after I all but named my character role. Further attempts to look at my recruiting are just an exercise in futility.

And as for your throwing attention on Mynd and away from Mr. Gill, there's no contest in my mind as to which of the two has played a more pro-town game so far. If we were to take a look at Mynd, and so far, your case doesn't sway me much, I'd think we'd need to do it at another time, as going for known scum is far preferable to going after could-be scum. As you say, the Sith have been decimating our ranks and now is not the time to go after "maybe's."

I think what Tress has to say ties in with my own suspicions. Earlier it was hinted by EP that Len could be Chewie based on len's Death Star post. At the time it got hardly any discussion. Now Len is claiming Chewie. I'm not seeing anything that makes me think he is lying. Mynd's push for a mass reveal is extremely pingy for me. Ealier I mentioned that it seemed like scum were tying to get everyone to reveal so they could choose their targets better. The idea of eliminating claimed Jedi from consideration in order to find Amidala had not occurred to me, but it fits with what I had thought. I would just as soon not reveal my character at this time if doing so will help scum achieve this aim. Sorry, Mynd, but I am not falling for your mass-reveal gambit. Furthermore, I am not seeing anything that Mynd has been vetted as Jedi. Claiming that he had the powers after EP already made it known what the Jedi powers are does not make him a Jedi, nor does it make him a Jedi after others confirmed what the powers are. I am going to hold off on Roo here and unvote, vote Mynd.

PS: Welcome back Kae.

Mmmm I think I understand what youre saying Ishy.

Another thing I find interesting is that Tress and Roo suddenly both turn up to discuss a Mynd/scum relationship together.

Not that I'm saying it cant be possible - still trying to make up my mind on every aspect XD

And welcome back Kae!! :wub: We missed you!!

Thanks Ishy! :wub:

I am all caught up...and I'm gonna go on record right now as saying I do not think Mynd is scum.

Basel I think may be scum...also Ironeyes I think is not telling the truth. Whether he may be scum or not, I have yet to decide. His flailing about after his roleclaim pinged me way more than the actual roleclaim.

Darthe, why did you purposely distance yourself from Kate, post #615? http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/69732-revenge-of-the-sith-mafia-game-thread-day-3/page__st__600?do=findComment&comment=2274297 That pinged me hard when I was catching up.

Vote Darthe until he explains in a satisfactory manner why he thought the case on Kate wasn't good enough.

I can't say why I wanted to be the hammer on Kate. I'm.....not allowed. Modkill again.....

Ninjaed by Ishy. I am going to air some doubts here. I think that Ishy could just be making up the threat of modkill because Tress is onto something here about why he hammered Kate. Lying about modkill would be a lot easier than having to come up with a believable pro-town reason.

You would have no way of knowing this, so I can't really hold this against you, but let me put your mind at ease a little. I've already insured that I can't be recruited. The conditions have been met to ensure my remaining a good Jedi for the remaining duration of the game. No, I can't tell you how on pain of modkill so don't ask. Just rest assured, Lord Vader will NOT be rising this game.

And you had better bet that the scum know this already, hence their not pursuing me after I all but named my character role. Further attempts to look at my recruiting are just an exercise in futility.

And as for your throwing attention on Mynd and away from Mr. Gill, there's no contest in my mind as to which of the two has played a more pro-town game so far. If we were to take a look at Mynd, and so far, your case doesn't sway me much, I'd think we'd need to do it at another time, as going for known scum is far preferable to going after could-be scum. As you say, the Sith have been decimating our ranks and now is not the time to go after "maybe's."

I can't say why I wanted to be the hammer on Kate. I'm.....not allowed. Modkill again.....

But reading my previous post, you may be able to read between the lines.

If you're trying to insinuate that being the hammer on Count Dooku ensured you cannot be converted, I sincerely doubt that.

I know we talked before the game started about the fact that I haven't seen any of the movies except Episode IV, but I can read plot summaries as well as anyone, and it's clear to me that killing Dooku is what started Anakin on the path to the Dark Side in the first place.

I'm not after killing you, darlin'. But if you honestly think Mynd's constant WIFOM and character fishing this game has been more pro-town than Basel, who you still haven't actually made a case against except for his defense of Lenlo, well, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Mmmm I think I understand what youre saying Ishy.

Another thing I find interesting is that Tress and Roo suddenly both turn up to discuss a Mynd/scum relationship together.

Not that I'm saying it cant be possible - still trying to make up my mind on every aspect XD

In fairness I've been around a lot of today. Also, don't you think Mynd as possible scum is worth discussing? Surely everything's worth discussing, you never know what could shake loose

Current Vote Count

Basel - 4 (Ishy, Razen, Darthe, Len)

Darthe - 1 (Kae)

Len - 2 (Turin, Wombat)

Mynd - 2 (Tress, Basel)

Not Voting - 8 (Dice, EP, Ron, Key, Mynd, Nya, Loke, Roo)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 2nd May at 10pm GMT

Handy countdown timer

Archived