DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who think you get it, you seem to be on the right path. If it helps you out any, I have been crumbing since page eight.

Geez, every time I try breadcrumbing my character in a game, no one ever catches it. I think in Kae's X-Men game I dropped like 3 or 4 Phoenix hints and nobody ever showed a sign of getting it.

I quite understand. Mine started off as nebulous as hinting at two shoes that the actor that plays my character has been in, with a third even in the midst that he wasn't in simply to throw off anyone who wasn't diligent enough. As the game progressed I became more blunt. See, I am a psychology student and we learn all the time about how people pick up on ques etc. That stuff really helped out and now the ones that weren't understood before help me (though I didn't realize it until just now).

*rueful laugh*

Well, I know how this will be seen by those who are making assumptions about me (you know who you are), but since EP is willing to trust Mynd and Key may not be around to weigh in...

Unvote, Vote Basel.

I re-read my notes on him a few minutes ago and realized that if I was indeed misinterpreting Mynd's actions, Basel will give more information than anyone else right now.

What a remarkable lack of content for a post bringing someone to L - 2. Methinks you don't care who gets lynched as long as it's not someone in your little cabal.

Unvote

Vote: Songstress

*rueful laugh*

Well, I know how this will be seen by those who are making assumptions about me (you know who you are), but since EP is willing to trust Mynd and Key may not be around to weigh in...

Unvote, Vote Basel.

I re-read my notes on him a few minutes ago and realized that if I was indeed misinterpreting Mynd's actions, Basel will give more information than anyone else right now.

What a remarkable lack of content for a post bringing someone to L - 2. Methinks you don't care who gets lynched as long as it's not someone in your little cabal.

Unvote

Vote: Songstress

You, sir, are being very interesting right now.

Quite all right. There is much to be learned from today.

Secondly, let's go back to Occam's Razor.  You claim that twice I pushed a lynch on Kate to enact some kind of gambit.  Essentially, you argue that lynching Kate made me look town in everyone's eyes, including Ishy's, way after I had already been vetted as Jedi, so that we could lose a mafia (one who otherwise was below the radar until I spoke up) on Day 2 in a 22 player game.

Except that you were never vetted as Jedi, Mynd. You waited till EP announced just what Jedi could do in this game, and then you claimed you had the same powers. That proved nothing, and vetted nothing.

ok I'm still behind 2 pages but I'd like to point out that I never revealed my second option until Mynd called me on it in thread telling me to "send a message to another Jedi to make a makeshift mason team" it waas then I realised he had the same abilities and was calling on me to correct him on the specifics of the message ability to vet me as jedi

now back to catching up.

That was my question about Mynd. Guess it's enough to trust him. Vote Basel.

He was standing behind Bail Organa at the end of Episode 3 when Organa orders Threepio's mind erased. I guess he's quite a few years older than Luke.

the only info we get about wedge's age in 4-6 is that they went through pilot training together (which doesnt necessarily depict age)

He was standing behind Bail Organa at the end of Episode 3 when Organa orders Threepio's mind erased. I guess he's quite a few years older than Luke.

I believe you are referring to the valiant Captain Raymus Antilles.

I was under the impression that he was already a crack pilot by that point. He's the only Rebellion pilot to survive every military engagement throughout the war, and that's without the benefit of having the Force as a tool. So he must be a badass mofo.

I believe you are referring to the valiant Captain Raymus Antilles.

Ah, so that was Wedge's dad eh? No wonder they resemble each other.

Archived