DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes well the conclusion it's reached is in my eyes definitely NOT mafia.

Hmmm I can't really say as I'm unsure...if Ironeyes is really what he says, well thats good for Amidala. I don't think Keyho is Miss Portman however, and that makes me suspect her, but again not on any grounds as I dont believe she was hinting that she was. And yet you jumped on a statement she made and elaborated on it to make her look like Amidala.

Which makes me eye YOU in quite a doubtful way.

Read that exchange again. Kate stopped dead in her tracks when Ironeyes claimed his character and win condition, which isn't exactly pro-town. To me, that was a huge tell that she was likely her.

Any mafia team worth their salt would have read the same thing. I don't believe in half-claims. You don't know who is gonna read it and who isn't. It should be pretty apparent that I am Jedi, which also factors in Kate's lynch.

In a typical game, I would fear anyone who was 100% sure of my alignment; however, at this point, I think I can be safely vetted by my fellow Jedi. I'm also pretty sure who the healer is, and they chose their target well.

Nyanna, what are your thoughts on Roo?

really Mynd Kate stopped dead in her tracks? maybe Key just maybe?

Hmmm I can't really say as I'm unsure...if Ironeyes is really what he says, well thats good for Amidala. I don't think Keyho is Miss Portman however, and that makes me suspect her, but again not on any grounds as I dont believe she was hinting that she was. And yet you jumped on a statement she made and elaborated on it to make her look like Amidala.

Read that exchange again. Kate stopped dead in her tracks when Ironeyes claimed his character and win condition, which isn't exactly pro-town. To me, that was a huge tell that she was likely her.

Any mafia team worth their salt would have read the same thing. I don't believe in half-claims. You don't know who is gonna read it and who isn't. It should be pretty apparent that I am Jedi, which also factors in Kate's lynch.

In a typical game, I would fear anyone who was 100% sure of my alignment; however, at this point, I think I can be safely vetted by my fellow Jedi. I'm also pretty sure who the healer is, and they chose their target well.

GAH! Key, yes.....im going to bed.

Fair enough...

I dunno as I am new to mafia too and do not see anything particularly unusual about his asking a noob question :biggrin: and what followed didnt really interest me on game terms

I am slightly 'prejudiced' against him for voting me because I hadn't seen teh film before - but Day 1 is joke vote day, yes? :P

Its interesting that he's gone so quiet though.

Then again, I am lurking more that doing shtuffs as well anyway :blush:

Current Vote Count

Basel - 1 (Ishy)

Len - 1 (Turin)

Roo - 1 (Basel)

Not Voting - 14 (Darthe, Dice, EP, Ron, Key, Len, Mynd, Nya, Pale, Razen, Loke, Roo, Tress, Wombat)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 2nd May at 10pm GMT

Handy countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

I'm not really sure who to vote atm, I'm still not 100% sure of the Len lynch but I could be convinced to go that way the Roo stuff is kinda interesting

I'm watching Ishy because he seems so confident he can't be recruited (assuming he isnt straight out mafia to start out with)

Basel seems a bit off but that's all the read I have on him currently

Dice has been pretty lurky yo dice what's up?

Nya seems possibly town atm and is not really using the newb card like many do

I have no reads on Pale currently

that is my current reads on people.

yo ep!! whats up is ive been sick and ive had my dad in hospital so ive been distracted. Add the time difference and im royally screwed!!

I go to work come home and you guys have added like 10 pages. 10 pages that in some cases totally make my head spin trying to follow it!! by the time im caught up its bed time for work the next day!

my reads at the mo? Basel has had me wondering from close to the start. Im still trying to wrap my head around the latest Len stuff.

Im wanting to think thru len a bit more and then see what i wanna do...assuming i get a chance to even vote b4 someone is lynched!

Read that exchange again.  Kate stopped dead in her tracks when Ironeyes claimed his character and win condition, which isn't exactly pro-town.  To me, that was a huge tell that she was likely her.

Any mafia team worth their salt would have read the same thing.  I don't believe in half-claims.   You don't know who is gonna read it and who isn't.   It should be pretty apparent that I am Jedi, which also factors in Kate's lynch.

In a typical game, I would fear anyone who was 100% sure of my alignment; however, at this point, I think I can be safely vetted by my fellow Jedi.   I'm also pretty sure who the healer is, and they chose their target well.  

GAH!  Key, yes.....im going to bed.

Humph. I make a mistake no worse than this and everybody's all over me. Mynd does it, and nobody cares. Hypocrites.

GAH! Key, yes.....im going to bed.

Humph. I make a mistake no worse than this and everybody's all over me. Mynd does it, and nobody cares. Hypocrites.

Really? I jumped on him about it almost instantly "and no one cares"? sounds like mafia trying to get a sympathy vote imo

Time to elaborate for our dear Mynd =P And by the way, I wasn't annoyed xP Hence the smiley in the end.

You know that "Mynd trademark scumhunting technique"? When you vote someone for the worstpossiblestupidreasonafiveyearcouldcomeupwithbetter and see who's eager to jump on the "train" (I can't believe people are actually falling for that one.) Well, if I recall correctly, Basel was one of the people who joined in on the vote. But sure, I can't go on accusing someone for being scummy because of that ( Yes I can). I don't have my map here, but I don't think Basel had actually been voting anyone else day 1. Don't know about Day 2. But it's more than enough to make me sucpicious.

On other notes. I have changed my mind according to Mynd's role. I still think he plays wierd, but I know he is a Jedi. You can make out the rest.

Interesting. So the basis of your logic is that anyone who was for lynching Kate is not scum and vice versa. I suppose I can understand that but the logic is fairly flawed. We have 22 players in this game, 18 of whom were alive for her lynching and yet only 10 voted. The mafia isn't dumb and so probably had at least one person on Kate's lynch, and they were probably near the end of the line on that train. With this in mind, the others were most likely of the eight that didn't vote. So, as I said, I can understand where you are coming from.

The issue that you come into when stating that I am potential scum (especially based on that one line) is that I have breadcrumbed this game ridiculously and that I missed this game for the entire time that the Kate stuff went down. However, you also didn't vote Kate and typically do not build cases like this. Very.. interesting that you chose to come out now with that ten page old thought.

Cannot wait for you to reply Len.

Seeing as there was no competing train, I'm thinking the mafia bussed too. How early they bussed, I don't know. Lenlo's simplistic logic is pinging though.

Vote: Lenlo

I think Arez is hinting at being a fellow Jedi, perhaps from a dimmer side of the light in that it has taken him this long to vet me. A lot can be gathered by those who missed those vital tells early on. By now, the mafia should be on to why EP and I are sure of each other; however, Kate was lynched because she didn't see it (or did and was banking on the rest of us not).

I can see that Darthe and Wwwwombat noticed what I did, but are reacting differently. The latter portion of Kate's lynch should interest us all, as well as those who did not vote.

First, the final vote count on Kate Dooku....

Final Vote Count

EP – 1 (Kate)

Kate – 10 (Mynd, Turin, EP, Maw, Razen, Ironeyes, Key, Basel, Wombat, Roo, Ishy)

That's a lynch. Kate you are dead. Shush. Scene coming up. Sorry for the delay. Am gonna sit and write it in my car before I set off so don't expect too much lol

...and now our roster.

Players:

1. Basel

2. Rhea Arez Al'Loke (from N2]

3. BG - Stass Allie - Town Jedi: Killed Day 1

4. Turin

5. Songstress

6. Maw - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Town Jedi Mason: Killed Day 2

7. Roo

8. Myndrunner

9. Darthe

10. WWWombat

11. Razen

12. Lenlo

13. Kae - Luminara Unduli - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

14. Kate - Count Dooku - Mafia Sith Lord and Watcher: Lynched Day 2

15. Pale Merlot

16. Nolder- Kit Fitso - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

17. Ironeyes

18. Nyanna

19. Dice

20. Ishy

21. Keyholder

22. EP

There are some active players NOT voting Kate here, as well as some reluctant voters at the tale end. Wise, Master Ishy is, to wait and hammer, allowing Basel, Womby, and Roo to vote in safety. In tandem did Ironeyes and Keyholder vote.

....but what was going on with Songstress, Arez, Lenlo, or Nyanna? If you were mafia, and one of your own was going down, would you blatantly stall the lynch or bandwagon the inevitable? At what point did the lynch become inevitable?

My thoughts up to this point:

Agreed, Ithi. I'm loving these scenes.

I'm going to vote Roo. His newbishness just seems too contrived for me. I wonder if some of his analyses are the result of being coached behind the scenes or something, because he shows too much understanding for someone who doesn't know some fairly basic things.

The way I see it, there are three people that are intriguing me the most right now. Basel, for his blatant defense of Kate back on Day 2 when he tried to help her justify her awful fake claim by saying that it was in the deleted scenes. It may indeed have been there, but that's not why I'm suspicious.. So for him to defend her, there's something there.

And this is where Kate fake reveals:

Last post before I take a geo final...

I am Mon Mothma. Not a jedi, but not Sith either. The game is not entirely Jedi vs. Sith, obviously. We have already seen some jedi go down so it stands to my reasoning that there are not many left. I've seen a lot of people claiming it...ergo, I think some of you must be lying. My bet is on EP or Mynd or both.

And Basel backs her up here:

Mon Mothma was in the deleted scenes to Episode III, her parts can be found on the DVD. I think she was a Senator at the time. (Yes, I own the prequel trilogy. No, I did not spend my own money on it; I received it as an Xmas gift.) George Lucas filmed scenes about how the Rebellion began but felt they distracted from the main story.

Not saying that it’s bad by itself, but considering that she flipped scum, it’s highly suspicious.

And then there’s his defense of Lenlo on Day 1, just before the day was abruptly ended.

I'm strongly considering that BG was killed by a Vig who guessed wrong

I see wut yu did thar....

You think Basel was hinting at Vig?

It is possible. That said, I don't think it is him if there is one in this game.

No, I was not hinting at Vig. I was coming right out and saying that there might be one in the game who killed BG. And to claim that Len was admitting to being Sith with that post is totally ridiculous. First off, it wasn't the Sith who blew up the Death Star, or flew the Falcon, to begin with, so how you can assoicate the Sith into that is beyond me. Second, the game happens within the SW universe, so for him to joke about SW is to be expected, no matter how ill-timed it may have been during serious gameplay as opposed to joke vote phase. So the Empire didn't exist yet at this point in the timeline... big fat hairy deal. To go from there to Lenlo being Sith is such a load of malarkey I can't even begin to fathom it. If he was making any kind of serious claim with that post, it would be Chewbacca. Chewie does appear in Episode III, and will go on to fly the Falcon and help blow up the Death Star. EP hints that Len may have been claiming Chewie here, and it really hasn't been discussed much.

Oh it him me there is a way for Lenlo's claim to be true even though we know he was referring to the wrong movie, there is a major character from the 4-6 that first appeared in 3 in 1 brief cameo with Yoda (I'm not saying this is necessarily true but it's something that needs to be considered) the slip in his thinking mafia wouldnt claim a power role day one could be due to being relatively new (again not saying it's true but something we need to consider) the mafia killed BG quick to quick for my liking they possibly are trying to set up a Lenlo lynch we may need to take a step back and look at everything we have seen up to this point and how fast the Lenlo lynch built and the jump on the mafia kill something is just not sitting right so until I figure that out I will unvote

I can't believe you lot are so incredibly blind as to let yourselves be led around by the nose like this by people that have already garnered a whole bunch of suspicion.

And Ishy, you still haven't bothered to make any effort as to why you didn't lay this case out from the beginning. When a whole bunch of people vote someone and deliberately evade as to the reasons until someone presses them on it, it reeks of a train led by scum.

Roo, much for the same reasons that Basel has claimed in the quoted post. However, considering that Basel is coming out against Roo, I’m wondering if one of them is town. I’m banking on Basel as scum and Roo as one of the Masons. That would explain why he could analyze the situation and still not understand some of the basic stuff that goes on in the game.

Person #3 is Lenlo. I haven’t forgotten what happened on Day 1. His logic at present is puzzling me too. Basel’s vehement defense of him on Day 1 is also pinging majorly. And don’t forget that BG said that Lenlo was not a Jedi. And considering that BG flipped Jedi, that signals to me that Lenlo might be a Sith Lord.

It’s a toss up to me at this point. I will go with either Lenlo or Basel. Vote: Basel.

The lynch became inevitable when she made her char claim I think. It did not do anything to help her. Then after Maw got killed there was no turning back. They probably hoped it would end up like mine where killing someone would get people slow down on or move off her lynch all together.

The way her lynch was going and with my time table I would have stayed away from that lynch if I was scum. Latching on at the end when I had said nothing on about that train would have pinged me for half the people here at least.

Any more questions investigator?

Do you ever sleep Mynd?

Current Vote Count

Basel - 2 (Ishy, Razen)

Len - 2 (Turin, Wombat)

Roo - 1 (Basel)

Not Voting - 12 (Darthe, Dice, EP, Ron, Key, Len, Mynd, Nya, Pale, Loke, Roo, Tress)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 2nd May at 10pm GMT

Handy countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

Archived