DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

While I do think that he's been skimming and his claim was strange,

How am I to blame if she was running out of good characters? And besides, my character may not have powers, but it has a mission. I watch over Amidala. My win condition is her surviving the game.

the stated win condition is pretty believable imo.

I fully admit to skimming. I hate wading through nonsense, so I don't read the spammy stuff. I did not, however, know that was scummy.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How am I to blame if she was running out of good characters? And besides, my character may not have powers, but it has a mission. I watch over Amidala. My win condition is her surviving the game.

Running interference for proven scum? Have we found another one?

And since when was I "proven scum?"

I fully admit to skimming. I hate wading through nonsense, so I don't read the spammy stuff. I did not, however, know that was scummy.

Skimming is an overused scumtell imo.

I wasn't aware that stating my opinion was running interference. And if you have been following, you'll know that scum I am not.

I wasn't aware that stating my opinion was running interference.  And if you have been following, you'll know that scum I am not.

It wasn't. Ishy's looking for reasons to throw blame. It's a distraction move.

At least he picked a fake-claim that was in the right trilogy. Kate wasn't even close.

Kate's bogus rolecaim was about the only part of her defense that I found believable. Since Mon Mothma was in the deleted scenes for III, it wouldn't shock me to find out someone was given her character. I'd consider that enough to be around at that point in the timeline.

I don't think he's done the emo threat to quit playing yet.

Please, Tress. I've done that as town. In a game you were in... as scum, I think. :tongue: Except in that one, I really meant it.

What stage comes after Emo? Bargaining?

I'm including this just to thank you for making me bust out laughing, Mynd.

535884_438828116146647_205344452828349_1557328_1027256706_n.jpg

So it's a good thing the Jedi never fed Yoda after midnight.

@Ishy: no drunk Mafia tonightgt? I just got home from the bar (and had to go through 62 posts) and I am so wasted. One of these days I gotta get a smartpone and post to Mafia theads from the bar.

What makes her scum? She just (finally) agreed that I'm making some sense.

While I would normally take this as Keyholder basically admitting to being Natalie Portman, something just doesn't work for me here (Why the hell was she in Thor anyway?) - Why would any town player have a win condition other than that of eliminating the threats?

I also suspect that Anakin may or may not be completely a good guy in this game. Perhaps he may have started as a Jedi, but with Dooku's death, perhaps Sidious is looking for a new Apprentice.

Since we have some secondary and even tertiary Jedi in this game, I have a feeling that Ironeyes claim is possible, but not probable. I would have believed his claim more if he said he was R2, or even some kind of healing droid. Then, I would be sure he was town.

What makes her scum? She just (finally) agreed that I'm making some sense.

While I would normally take this as Keyholder basically admitting to being Natalie Portman, something just doesn't work for me here (Why the hell was she in Thor anyway?) - Why would any town player have a win condition other than that of eliminating the threats?

I also suspect that Anakin may or may not be completely a good guy in this game. Perhaps he may have started as a Jedi, but with Dooku's death, perhaps Sidious is looking for a new Apprentice.

Since we have some secondary and even tertiary Jedi in this game, I have a feeling that Ironeyes claim is possible, but not probable. I would have believed his claim more if he said he was R2, or even some kind of healing droid. Then, I would be sure he was town.

I agree mostly with this. Rereading this Iron did get ganged up on a bit there and definitely floundered. He is pinging a ton. At the same time, if that is his win condition and we are assuming that there is an Amadala in this game then for him to win he has to know who she is beforehand right? They would most likely have to know each other.

There's something wrong with you people, all of you. It's night for goodness sake - why am I feeling the urge to post a vote count.

Also it's 6am. I'm going back to sleep.

It is still night btw.

15 hours ish till deadline.

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2+Deadline&day=29&month=4&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

Because you just love us that much? Or because we seem to already have the next few lynchs lined up :P

Marsh, I have to agree that with Mynd and Ishy that it looks like your burning through the entire list of scum moves. If were right then theres a scum down. If were wrong and you are telling the truth then all we have lost is a vanilla and we get one step closer to finding actual scum.

As for AP tests and all that jazz I to am taking those but that isnt what determines if you are playing scummy or not. Well see how this night ends though. Maybe the scum will do our work for us in finding out whether or not your town.

Why would any town player have a win condition other than that of eliminating the threats?

Because this is an advanced game and the win condition is at the mod's discretion. I have played in a few other games where mine, or someone else's, win condition was something *other* than the major threat being eliminated. You are good enough at mafia and have been in enough games to probably have experienced that as well.

Why would any town player have a win condition other than that of eliminating the threats?

Because this is an advanced game and the win condition is at the mod's discretion. I have played in a few other games where mine, or someone else's, win condition was something *other* than the major threat being eliminated. You are good enough at mafia and have been in enough games to probably have experienced that as well.

You can call him town, scum, solo-win, or a flaming ewok for all I care - win conditions are much more vital than a player's "alignment" in any game. Talking down to me in the manner bolded above doesn't make any sense, especially since no one is attacking you. The moment he mentioned his win condition, you took a defensive position, Miss Portman. Odd that you would act so obvious about it, making YOU our biggest target....and Night 2 is still in progress.

The thing is, Ironeyes admits that (if we are to believe his win condition) he doesn't give a rats ass about anyone else but Amidala. That means he doesn't have the best interest of the town as a whole. If his win condition is true, then 4 mafia and 4 town mean the mafia win as well as Ironeyes if Amidalia is one of the remaining town.

Also, I'm not saying that I believe his claim, just that the win condition is somewhat believable to me.

It is believable to you because you are Queen Amidalia, am I correct? Stop playing games, the mafia have seen it too.

Because you just love us that much? Or because we seem to already have the next few lynchs lined up :P

Marsh, I have to agree that with Mynd and Ishy that it looks like your burning through the entire list of scum moves. If were right then theres a scum down. If were wrong and you are telling the truth then all we have lost is a vanilla and we get one step closer to finding actual scum.

As for AP tests and all that jazz I to am taking those but that isnt what determines if you are playing scummy or not. Well see how this night ends though. Maybe the scum will do our work for us in finding out whether or not your town.

Lenlo, not to be a bother or anything.. but I don't agree with what you write here..

I don't believe it's good to have "Several lynches" lined up. One looks primarly at how a person flips when lynched, which makes it valuble information. Disregarding it and just going for the "line up" is not preferable.

You reason that "all we have lost is a vanilla" as if that is a good thing? Getting one step closer to getting mafia you say? Well how about getting ONE STEP CLOSER TO LETTING MAFIA WIN. PINGPINGPINGPING.

Yeah right, Since when does mafia kill a target with this much heat? Come on Lenlo.. Who is acting all scummy now. Stop trying to find B-reasons to lynch someone. I noticed another thing Len. According to my map, you didn't vote anyone at all Day 1? Is that correct?

You can call him town, scum, solo-win, or a flaming ewok for all I care - win conditions are much more vital than a player's "alignment" in any game. Talking down to me in the manner bolded above doesn't make any sense, especially since no one is attacking you. The moment he mentioned his win condition, you took a defensive position, Miss Portman. Odd that you would act so obvious about it, making YOU our biggest target....and Night 2 is still in progress.

The thing is, Ironeyes admits that (if we are to believe his win condition) he doesn't give a rats ass about anyone else but Amidala. That means he doesn't have the best interest of the town as a whole. If his win condition is true, then 4 mafia and 4 town mean the mafia win as well as Ironeyes if Amidalia is one of the remaining town.

Also, I'm not saying that I believe his claim, just that the win condition is somewhat believable to me.

It is believable to you because you are Queen Amidalia, am I correct? Stop playing games, the mafia have seen it too.

Sup Mynd, thought I'd point out some scummy things here aswell..

Mafia move: Threatening to lynch someone because of a post, CHECK

Mafia move: Twisting what someone says, CHECK

Both those have been bolded. I defend whoever I want. I'm not defending Iron, but I dismiss some of these redicules reasons.

It's always like this, a person is suspect of being scum, suddenly everyone finds something scummy about him/her. The first couple of accusations were plausible, but the ones piling up are redicules.. Purly worthless.

Archived