DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Maul?

Maul's dead by Episode 3. The clones, now, they're an intriguing possibility. They were controlled by the empire, but maybe they are a separate entity for the game's purpose. Or maybe (drawing from the Dark Monocle game here) they are automatons.

Does anyone not read my posts? I was asking about Commander Cody and the clones turning on us pages ago!

I find it interesting that if Ishy is indeed Anakin, that he made sure he was the hammer for Dooku.

Songstress, Basel, and Roo remain at the top of my list.

Our Jedi powers imply that some player roles are not as strong minded as others.   Those would not be Sith or Jedi.

True, but we've proven that even if the clones don't exist, there are non-Jedi/Sith out there. But they probably do exist.

automations?? that got me thinking. In a new hope Obi mind controls a stormie now stormies are ppl inside those suits. As the clones WERE controlled im kinda thinking they are in this and may be turnable if anyone is.

and IF there is another team the clones would fit it nicely i wouldve thought considering that IS pretty much what they ended up in the movies

Hello everyone!

I just got permission to write in here xP As y'all now, I'll be replacing Rhea!

So, I'd like to just jump right in to it.

I've made myself a little "map" you could call it, of all actions Day1 / Night

And, I have made a list of my own on people I am sucpicious of.

Basel, he has been jumping from train to train. First falling for Mynd's overused trap, then switching to Kae.

Mynd, I'm always sucpicious of Mynd. He's played so long, who knows what he's doing >_<

That's it for now. I can't say that my reasons for being sucpicious of Mynd are justified, who knows xD

Archived