DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

I was just going through the night stuff, looking for info, and thought I'd correct this misconception (bolded).

While I do think that he's been skimming and his claim was strange,

How am I to blame if she was running out of good characters? And besides, my character may not have powers, but it has a mission. I watch over Amidala. My win condition is her surviving the game.

the stated win condition is pretty believable imo.

What makes her scum? She just (finally) agreed that I'm making some sense.

While I would normally take this as Keyholder basically admitting to being Natalie Portman, something just doesn't work for me here (Why the hell was she in Thor anyway?)  -  Why would any town player have a win condition other than that of eliminating the threats?

I also suspect that Anakin may or may not be completely a good guy in this game.   Perhaps he may have started as a Jedi, but with Dooku's death, perhaps Sidious is looking for a new Apprentice.

Since we have some secondary and even tertiary Jedi in this game, I have a feeling that Ironeyes claim is possible, but not probable.  I would have believed his claim more if he said he was R2, or even some kind of healing droid.  Then, I would be sure he was town.

I agree mostly with this.  Rereading this Iron did get ganged up on a bit there and definitely floundered.  He is pinging a ton.  At the same time, if that is his win condition and we are assuming that there is an Amadala in this game then for him to win he has to know who she is beforehand right?  They would most likely have to know each other.

Amidala was not informed who I was. I, however, was told who she was.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....blah blah blah blah Basel Gill blah blah....

Agreed.

Roo, much for the same reasons that Basel has claimed in the quoted post. However, considering that Basel is coming out against Roo, I’m wondering if one of them is town. I’m banking on Basel as scum and Roo as one of the Masons. That would explain why he could analyze the situation and still not understand some of the basic stuff that goes on in the game.

There are Masons in this game? Basel is pushing for a Roo lynch, but both could still be scum. Remember, there is a likely third party out there with a blaster hunting Jedi.

Person #3 is Lenlo. I haven’t forgotten what happened on Day 1. His logic at present is puzzling me too. Basel’s vehement defense of him on Day 1 is also pinging majorly. And don’t forget that BG said that Lenlo was not a Jedi. And considering that BG flipped Jedi, that signals to me that Lenlo might be a Sith Lord.

Indeed....but then look at this....

The lynch became inevitable when she made her char claim I think. It did not do anything to help her. Then after Maw got killed there was no turning back. They probably hoped it would end up like mine where killing someone would get people slow down on or move off her lynch all together.

The way her lynch was going and with my time table I would have stayed away from that lynch if I was scum. Latching on at the end when I had said nothing on about that train would have pinged me for half the people here at least.

I've never known an innocent to not vote to lynch an inevitable scum because they were afraid they would look scummy doing so.

Any more questions investigator?

Pretty snotty response to Razen here. Who do you think you are, Razen? Sherlock Bloody Holmes?! lol

Mynd of the 3 trains we have atm who are you interested in lynching if any you seem to be dragging out others opinions but not really stating a target I understand getting info is important but where do you stand with the 3 current choices?

Oh I have at least two players in mind at the moment, but I'm wanting to see who the rest of our group think is scum. Patience, my Jedi brother.....a scum-hunter seeks out the most scummy player. A Jedi scum-hunter waits and seeks out the entire team.

Lenlo, who would you vote for among Basel, Wwwombat, or Nyanna?

Out of those three? Basel. Wombat may have voted me but I dont see much reason to go after him and there is a pretty good reason to vote me it seems. Nyanna I am not sure about right now. She doesnt seem scum and if she was I would the they would have thrown her under the bus to save Kate if they could have. I am just not seeing much of a case against her right now.

Out of those three? Basel. Wombat may have voted me but I dont see much reason to go after him and there is a pretty good reason to vote me it seems. Nyanna I am not sure about right now. She doesnt seem scum and if she was I would the they would have thrown her under the bus to save Kate if they could have. I am just not seeing much of a case against her right now.

Why Basel above all else?

So, you believe Wombat when he calls you scum?

You believe they would have thrown Nyanna under the bus? How so? Because she's new?

I'm sure we should hear from Roo (who is new as well). A solo-win player should join up with the town today or they risk losing with us.

I never said above all else. I said out of those three. And I know I am town. What I am saying is I believe that he is actually trying to find scum and that the case against is me one of the better ones today.

Yes they would have thrown her under the bus cause she is new. To help her team and knowing Nyanna I think she would have gone along with it to if it meant saving others on her team and getting closer to winning the game for the scum.

Also I will now be entering class so I will be back in... 5-6 hours.

Sorry I haven't been very active past couple days folks

You want to hear from me Mynd? What would you like to know?

What is your favorite color? Do you like biscuits? How about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?

Oh yeah, and who do you think we should lynch and why? Do you agree that a solo-win player should work with the town this day?

Sorry I haven't been very active past couple days folks

You want to hear from me Mynd? What would you like to know?

What is your favorite color? Do you like biscuits? How about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?

Oh yeah, and who do you think we should lynch and why? Do you agree that a solo-win player should work with the town this day?

Red. Yes, particularly digestives. Don't really care for either.

I will get back to you on the first question. Second question, yes, as surely the less scum around the easier it would be to fulfill one's own win condition?

I will get back to you on the first question. Second question, yes, as surely the less scum around the easier it would be to fulfill one's own win condition?

Looking forward to your response to the first question. In regards to your second response, I think the Jedi can have use of a third party player if it meant a joint effort in getting rid of the Sith, especially if that third party player had a kill ability. Perhaps a truce could be reached until the Sith are gone from the galaxy?

Also, hypothetically speaking of course, how would a third party assassin be able to use his or her blaster? Is it something that one just has or do we Jedi have to assist with this in some way? I once knew an assassin who could only kill those who had voted them. Do you feel this is similar?

Looking forward to your response to the first question. In regards to your second response, I think the Jedi can have use of a third party player if it meant a joint effort in getting rid of the Sith, especially if that third party player had a kill ability. Perhaps a truce could be reached until the Sith are gone from the galaxy?

Also, hypothetically speaking of course, how would a third party assassin be able to use his or her blaster? Is it something that one just has or do we Jedi have to assist with this in some way? I once knew an assassin who could only kill those who had voted them. Do you feel this is similar?

I see what you're doing here (not that it's particularly subtle) and I hate to disappoint you, but I can't help you: I'm Jedi too. I realise you won't believe me, as I'm currently under some suspicion due to me being lazy and rather naive, but tell me a way I can prove it and I will. I have been trying to think of ways to use one of my three Force power things for this, but I have no ideas.

I see what you're doing here (not that it's particularly subtle) and I hate to disappoint you, but I can't help you: I'm Jedi too. I realise you won't believe me, as I'm currently under some suspicion due to me being lazy and rather naive, but tell me a way I can prove it and I will. I have been trying to think of ways to use one of my three Force power things for this, but I have no ideas.

Of course you are. I'm just speaking hypothetically of course. I would in no way believe otherwise. But you do agree that a third party should be working with the Jedi?

You do look familiar, have we met before? Perhaps you could post a photo of yourself to refresh my memory. One with your light-saber drawn, of course, would be preferred.

Of course you are. I'm just speaking hypothetically of course. I would in no way believe otherwise. But you do agree that a third party should be working with the Jedi?

You do look familiar, have we met before? Perhaps you could post a photo of yourself to refresh my memory. One with your light-saber drawn, of course, would be preferred.

Do you mind waiting a little while till I can get on a computer? Posting pictures from my phone is a nightmare...

I promise I will fulfill your request

Do you mind waiting a little while till I can get on a computer? Posting pictures from my phone is a nightmare...

I promise I will fulfill your request

You could just tell me your name. Eternal Phoenix had no problem with his claim earlier.

Oh okay fair enough, I thought the picture was important. Barriss Offee.

Works for me. Welcome to the Jedi order. Sucks about Sakaea, maybe you can avenge him.

I don't feel like starting in on Basel Gill just yet, but when I do, it's gonna be a lot of fun. Let's wait until we get closer to deadline for that party.

Perhaps all of us Jedi should come forward since the Roo is out of the bag, so to speak, on how we could all identify each other. Ishy and I will hold off on revealing our identities until our brothers and sisters have named themselves......though I think you all can pretty much guess who we are.

Oh okay fair enough, I thought the picture was important. Barriss Offee.

Works for me. Welcome to the Jedi order. Sucks about Sakaea, maybe you can avenge him.

I don't feel like starting in on Basel Gill just yet, but when I do, it's gonna be a lot of fun. Let's wait until we get closer to deadline for that party.

Perhaps all of us Jedi should come forward since the Roo is out of the bag, so to speak, on how we could all identify each other. Ishy and I will hold off on revealing our identities until our brothers and sisters have named themselves......though I think you all can pretty much guess who we are.

This sounds like a tactic to get the Jedi to out themselves so the Sith can know the townies most worth NKing.

Mynd, how about you answer some of those questions you ask everyone else? It's getting slightly irritaiting that you urge people to say something so you can turn it back at them regardless of what they say.

You don't have to be so "Scum hinting" when you speak to everyone..

Example: What did you eat today?

I had some sausage with eggs..

Oh really? Perhaps you actually had some BACON WITH EGGS!!! AHA!!

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, and I know you're Jedi, but your questions aren't helping us ... Feels like everyone is mafia.

But I guess the saying "Assume everyone is mafia, until proven otherwise" applies here..

Mynd, how about you answer some of those questions you ask everyone else? It's getting slightly irritaiting that you urge people to say something so you can turn it back at them regardless of what they say.

You don't have to be so "Scum hinting" when you speak to everyone..

Example: What did you eat today?

I had some sausage with eggs..

Oh really? Perhaps you actually had some BACON WITH EGGS!!! AHA!!

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, and I know you're Jedi, but your questions aren't helping us ... Feels like everyone is mafia.

But I guess the saying "Assume everyone is mafia, until proven otherwise" applies here..

You are definitely 2nd on my Favourites' List - as of this moment.

Archived