DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

I have drill this weekend for the Army and will be leaving tomorrow morning, So I won't be able to post much from now until Sunday night. I will be following along with my phone, and can vote if I see something that sticks out, but I won't be as active as I usually am. Have fun everyone!!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's probably trying to prod you a bit, mcs. Just part of the game.

And the posts weren't "spam", but they didn't add anything to the game, either. That was the point, methinks.

2 NKs. 2 mafias? Prob not. My guess is a mafia NK and a Serial Killer NK. Or a bad shot by a vig? Thoughts?

and Aust still han't answered any of our questions. we all start FOSing him, and he goes quiet.

so why Limi, and why Krak?? i do have to agree that this game is a bit small for 2 mafias. i agree it's more likely a SK if there is one, or a Vig. either way i was wrong about him.

And the posts weren't "spam", but they didn't add anything to the game, either. That was the point, methinks.

2 NKs. 2 mafias? Prob not. My guess is a mafia NK and a Serial Killer NK. Or a bad shot by a vig? Thoughts?

Just poking, trying to get reactions, but I'm not happy yet. The best way to read people is to get them squirming a little bit. I'm not good at this, but you seem a likely target for myself because you haven't added much at all. Most of your posts have been sideline posts adding nothing and pinging my scumdar because they're screaming out an attempt not to lurk but appear active.

and Aust still han't answered any of our questions. we all start FOSing him, and he goes quiet.

so why Limi, and why Krak?? i do have to agree that this game is a bit small for 2 mafias. i agree it's more likely a SK if there is one, or a Vig. either way i was wrong about him.

My first thought was that Limi was easily town with how she went after Aemon, therefore an easy target for the mafia. She, along with some others are heavily pinging town to me. But Krak on the other hand, he voted Red in the middle of the Aemon/Red/Limi thingymabob, then defended Aemon. I guess he would seem like an okay choice, if you were thinking like that.

First off - guys I'm very sorry for not responding earlier - I've been out of town two days this week for work and the week has been very hectic, and I can't put in quotes when posting from my phone and I hate trying to type long posts on the phone - I just wanted to wait until I got home this evening so I could respond fully to your questions.

I think you misunderstood my point - I'm not thinking that he'll get NKed. If it was obvious that Aemon was getting lynched, having a teammate hammer and then talk about how nervous he was, and that he's now a target....just seems a little faked. Aust is a smart guy, why state that this makes him a target? How so any more than the rest on Aemon's lynch?

You're right about the tone of my post Verbal - on a re-read it sounds weird - I'm sorry I really didn't mean it to come off that dramatic. In terms of you finding me scummy - although I didn't vote for Aemon until the hammer, I was questioning him since the very beginning of his maneuvering, and when he didn't ask a question, I'd press him again - please go back and check if you want to verify this. I also pointed out a couple of times how insufficient his Bugs Bunny reveal was - I believe that I contributed along with the others towards pressuring him until he eventually started to slip up and votes mounted on him, which was what saw him lynched.

I also was really nervous about casting that hammer - I was about 70% sure that Aemon was scum, but that 30% doubt I had was really worried that role he revealed was supposed to act as our healer or something. I have a really really hard time with Aemon on day one's - he always seems very scummy to me. He seemed scummy in DPR's game on day one and almost was lynched - he almost get's lynched on every single day one I'm in with him, and he's usually innocent. So those were the things that gave me pause. I was really relieved to learn that I was right about him.

on a second look, the underlined portion hints at some type of paranoid role ... maybe like a paranoid army vet, where he kills whoever targets him; which is basiclaly a wild card for the town imo, as it could easily cost us our finder or healer or other power roles. it might be an empty threat to try and detract away from the NK and scare of the scum since he thinks hes a target also.

the other part "if something goes horribly wrong and i don't survive" also sticks out to me. thers a role called an elite body guard, they protect 1 person each night and kill the first person to target them. its a town aligned role though ... but again, if he kills indiscriminately ... well the cost to us could be greater than keeping him around. just food for thought and my 2 cents on the issue.

also Aust, can you clarify something for me, what exactly do you feel has made you a target for tonight?? is it the fact you were the hammer, or that you now believed Aemons role claim and think the remaining scum will be pissed at you.

Yes - I was really was worried about being NK'd by the mafia last night. I always worry about being NK'd, especially on night one. I thought that there was a good chance that the NK would be one of us that really pressured Aemon - Song, Limi, Adella, or me. I did not think you were at risk Red since you unvoted him after that 'Bugs Bunny" reveal - I know you listed other reasons after that, but you explicitly stated "based on this reveal, I'm going to unvote" - that really left me with the impression that you were unvoting because of his reveal. Anyhow, given that the NK was Limi it seems I was pretty on the mark with this fear.

Why look into me Aust? Because I "started" the bandwagon on Aemon? I can't see any other reason, not to mention that I didn't, because it was a day one blah vote. And Aemon ended up bring mafia anyway. Your skepticism is a bit concerning.

MCS, I don't want this to sound impatient, but it's frustrating when it seems like you're not even reading the posts about you. I've mentioned on more than one occasion, and this has been echoed by Limi and by Verbal - that your posts have not contributed at all to the game - you haven't told us any thoughts about anything and you didn't even comment on all the back and forth around Aemon. Your opening post on Aemon was a joke vote and then after that you popped in occasionally to say something extremely non-committal (and if need by I'll go back and pull the quotes). I could very easily see you being scum and having left a vote on him and then not gotten back in time to pull it off before Aemon got lynched. Don't get me wrong - I'm really happy to see you active in a game but it would help a lot if you told us more about what you're thinking. Otherwise, you are going to appear like a lurking scum - and maybe that's what you are - we'll have to see.

I think Aemon's strategy really was to get pushed to a reveal, at which point a vote or two would be taken off him - either by a scummate or a townie who believed him - so that he could then coast through the rest of the game unmolested. He just did that in DPR's last game, although his reveal in that game was honest - I think that might have given him the idea.

Well, now we know that character reveals are absolutely useless.

Good job on getting Aemon everybody (or at least those of you that voted for him) I don't understand why Aemon made himself stand out so much unless, like Aust suggested, he thought that the Bugs Bunny reveal would save him for a while. Which once again, I haven't played in a while and it does seem like Aemon was always very vocal.

RED: I MISSED YOU!

You all decide it’s best to camp together on the testing grounds. You want to keep an eye on each other. How you’re going to do that in your sleep, I’m not sure, but, hey, you’re toons. Marvin the Martian decided to spend the night in his ship. During the night, someone found yet another ACME rocket and sent it on its way. It crashed into Marvin’s ship.

Limi, Marvin the Martian, vanilla townie, has been nightkilled

This doesn't really seem like your typical mafia NK does it? It seems more as if it were unintentional. It doesn't say that it was pointed at the ship, just that it was sent on it's way and eventually crashed into the ship. You know the whole tire instead of a parachute seems pretty purposeful.

I don't know...am I reading more into this than I should?

Oh and sorry to double-post.

Good luck Song! And AJ, why are you on me about how I post and what I post about? It almost seems like you're trying to antagonize me.

Unlike a some people, I don't analyze and pick apart every occurrence in a mafia game. It's not the way I play. And also none of my posts have been spam. They all we're talking about this game in some way :P

This double posting, MCS, is kinda spammy. You could have just as easily edited the first post to include the second post.

[

I think you misunderstood my point - I'm not thinking that he'll get NKed. If it was obvious that Aemon was getting lynched, having a teammate hammer and then talk about how nervous he was, and that he's now a target....just seems a little faked. Aust is a smart guy, why state that this makes him a target? How so any more than the rest on Aemon's lynch?

You're right about the tone of my post Verbal - on a re-read it sounds weird - I'm sorry I really didn't mean it to come off that dramatic. In terms of you finding me scummy - although I didn't vote for Aemon until the hammer, I was questioning him since the very beginning of his maneuvering, and when he didn't ask a question, I'd press him again - please go back and check if you want to verify this. I also pointed out a couple of times how insufficient his Bugs Bunny reveal was - I believe that I contributed along with the others towards pressuring him until he eventually started to slip up and votes mounted on him, which was what saw him lynched.

I agreed with Verbal, Aust, that you were being a little over-dramatic in that post-lynch post. I was paitent, however, to see how you were going to respond to Verbal's challenge.

I also was really nervous about casting that hammer - I was about 70% sure that Aemon was scum, but that 30% doubt I had was really worried that role he revealed was supposed to act as our healer or something. I have a really really hard time with Aemon on day one's - he always seems very scummy to me. He seemed scummy in DPR's game on day one and almost was lynched - he almost get's lynched on every single day one I'm in with him, and he's usually innocent. So those were the things that gave me pause. I was really relieved to learn that I was right about him.

It was that 30% doubt, I take it, that had you question my motives. Day one can be hard to get the vote going, from my understanding. Yes, they were weak, but, I'm looking past day one and trying to be a better more substantial player. Especially after reviewing day one posts and looking at how little substance some of my earliest entries had. My early posts lack of oomph really were more out of inexperience.

MCS, I don't want this to sound impatient, but it's frustrating when it seems like you're not even reading the posts about you. I've mentioned on more than one occasion, and this has been echoed by Limi and by Verbal - that your posts have not contributed at all to the game - you haven't told us any thoughts about anything and you didn't even comment on all the back and forth around Aemon. Your opening post on Aemon was a joke vote and then after that you popped in occasionally to say something extremely non-committal (and if need by I'll go back and pull the quotes). I could very easily see you being scum and having left a vote on him and then not gotten back in time to pull it off before Aemon got lynched. Don't get me wrong - I'm really happy to see you active in a game but it would help a lot if you told us more about what you're thinking. Otherwise, you are going to appear like a lurking scum - and maybe that's what you are - we'll have to see.

I think Aemon's strategy really was to get pushed to a reveal, at which point a vote or two would be taken off him - either by a scummate or a townie who believed him - so that he could then coast through the rest of the game unmolested. He just did that in DPR's last game, although his reveal in that game was honest - I think that might have given him the idea.

In truth, it was MCS's joking vote to Aemon that made me think it was kind of okay for me to post a vote that looked jokey. Previously, I voted bandwagon-style, and I apologize for that bit, It was a little wrong of me. But, since Aemon ended up being mafia after all, I don't feel too bad for my previous vote.

I still think it was highly suspicious that Red unvoted Aemon. I actually thought Aemon was bluffing about being Bugs Bunny. The reveal meant nothing to me. Bugs Bunny has always been kind of a scummy character anyway.

Yes, I know Red cast suspicion in other places, listed things that Red thought was scummy, including me, in the same post that included the unvote.

I notice Red ultimately did not vote. Suspicious, anyone? Unvote for your scummate and then not vote at all???

Amoondah, you must be new to mafia. Editing your post is thought of as very scummy, and can sometimes even get you modkilled. Sorry if the double post was annoying to you for some reason, but I knew what I was doing. And Aust, you have to understand where I'm coming from. I don't like to reveal my thoughts too early, which is why I have not until now. I have never liked to show my hand on day one,

but I've noticed that my old strategy of being silent except for when it's necessary rarely works. That being said, AJ is someone I'm not liking right now, and not just because she was prodding me. Telling Aust she thinks is scummy for making "sideline posts" when she's doing almost the exact some thing with him is quite hypocritical. She's had more original thoughts then most, but still. And Alanna's not having internet for a few days comment makes me kind of nervous, but nothing to jump on yet.

Just poking, trying to get reactions, but I'm not happy yet. The best way to read people is to get them squirming a little bit. I'm not good at this, but you seem a likely target for myself because you haven't added much at all. Most of your posts have been sideline posts adding nothing and pinging my scumdar because they're screaming out an attempt not to lurk but appear active.

I'm confused - are you suggesting that my posts are sideline, or are you adding onto the mcs discussion? Sorry, the arangement of your post left that unclear to me.

Well, since it has been so quite today I starting thinking about where to go from here. My first thought was to look back at who Aemon may have protected or who may have protected him. I will tell you now that by the time I got to night I was kinda tired of reading and I only skimmed those posts. I hope to get a bit of a break and come back to go over them to see if there was anything suspisious in the night/start of the new day. I didn't really find much on what I was looking for, but this what I did find.

Not drun, just not entirely sober. I like to maintain that balance at the 'HAPPY' state. That being said. I'll VOTE ARLOW because it's fun to pick on the newb day 1.

My thoughts were that since Arlow is new this could be an attempt at protecting a new player who is on the mafia team. Its day one, and Aemon was drunk, so clearly this would be taken as a joke, and the reasoning that Arlow is new is also a solid day one reason, but it would deter others from voting him as most people don't like to vote for people who are already voted for, or at least not enough to put them in danger of a lynch.

Well apparently I' more drunk than I thought I was. I'll let my vote stand until morning when the alcohol haze has cleared a bit. Thank God I don't suffer from hangovers.

Another attempt to be sure that we take it nothing more than a day one joke and a laps in judgment on why he voted him, and possibly another attempt to keep others from voting him as Aemon is saying that even though I voted him I'm not really sure he should have any votes?

Someone has to get us talking about the game, Red. And I just finished a game with Mynd, so his manner has kinda rubbed off on me a bit. Any second I'll start accusing people of being scum for something they may or may not have thought about saying.

Totally not related to this game either, but I LOVED the HP game where I totally caught on to Mynd being scum! This is probably my biggest mafia accomplishment EVER! I'm still scared to play against Kivs tho... >.>

ANYWHOO! Sorry, no more off game talk now that we have some REAL talk going on here.

Well, we have like 2 or 3 more days and look how much as happened in that time.

And just because I agreed, doesn't mean I think it's enough to vote him at the moment. He already has one vote on him, and as a of now, I would like to keep him talking, because that last post of his was a Meh one. If he ignores the concerns, then it might be a good idea to put a little pressure on him,

I am entertained by the fact that you're basically threatening Aemon with "pressure" *giggity* and then wont even vote for him. I feel like you may be trying to distance yourself from him while still trying not to get too many votes on him, because as you pointed out, he already had one at the time. Maybe a teammate trying not to get affiliated with him, or just a townie who is overthinking what the word "pressure" means.

This looks a little like Adella trying to step in and get the pressure turned off of Ameon and on to Lily (who is townie). Calling Limi to vote him in the hopes of the calling out to be enough to make Limi back off perhaps? Plus at this point I would have thought Adella would have been one of the ones to question Aemon more since the people Aemon was saying he was suspisious of were the people voting each other over Narnia, (who were only Adella and Krak) but I don't see Adella stand up for herself on that and just lets it go and instead of calling Ameon out or commenting on it (that I noticed) she instead seems to be attempting to turn the focus on to Limi.

For now, I choose to Vote Red

I don't like how defensive Aemon is being, but I think that's his playing style from what I remember. He's usually pretty active and talks a lot, but gets defensive very easily. Red's FOSing could have been joking, and I don't think that her and Limi are making a gambit, but I do find her to be questionable, at least more questionable than anyone else at this point.

This stood out as defending Aemon, or at least he was choosing to side with his reasoning over Reds, but as we know, Krak was town, so its not really much of a point, other than Town can be wrong, they can believe the mafia lies and even side with them, so doing that is not really enough to call someone mafia.

I find all this back and forth about a different game very interesting. I would not be surprised to find scum using it as a smoke screen.

At first I saw this as him just poking fun, and maybe trying to get the game going. Now I see it as a general FOS at what came to his mind first.

I have absolutely nothing against non game related talk. I do enough of it my self. I was just mentioning that so many people voting each other (joke or otherwise) based on the Narnia game seemed like a splendid way for scum to cover their tracks on a day 1 lynch. I think later in the game those comments are going to come in quite useful. Now, back to season 4 of Heroes.

I agree with Kat (I think it was Kat) there was only Krak and myself who voted off of it, and only a couple other people who even mentioned it.

Someone has to get us talking about the game, Red. And I just finished a game with Mynd, so his manner has kinda rubbed off on me a bit. Any second I'll start accusing people of being scum for something they may or may not have thought about saying.

Ew, Mynd rubbings. I didn't fall for his crazy game-play, and I refuse to fall for a knockoff. I assume you didn't learn ENOUGH from Mynd though, because (good reaction or not) he backs off after only a bit of poking, and judges his received reactions privately before coming out with a full blown accusation. I'm finding the Mynd excuse to be a good cover up but honestly very invalid.

I'd like to know why it's always the actives that get "pressure" put on them. Limi, as I am really the only person trying to create game related conversation, your comments of "putting pressure" on me if I don't comment seem like the classic scum move Of putting someone in a position where if they respond you can call them overdefensive and if they don't respond you can call them too nonchalant and both ways you get to call them scum. You just shot way up on my radar.

I would like to point out that Amoon isn't very active at this point and has a fair amount of pressure on him/her (>.< sorry). While I am very unsure about Limi's intentions right now, you sir are the one digging your own hole.

Which part seemed over defensive to you, Red? The part where I said:

the classic scum move Of putting someone in a position where if they respond you can call them overdefensive

or was it:

and if they don't respond you can call them too nonchalant and both ways you get to call them scum.

To be honest it looks like the beginning of a gambit between you and Limi. Limi says she agrees with you so you can FOS her and create some distancing right off the bat. I'm going to be keeping an eye on both of you.

Nice WIFOM, I assume this will be a recurring point throughout the game if you have anything to do with it. I really dislike players who bring up WIFOM, as it is best used as a scum tool. We don't know who is scum or what they are thinking. Come up with something VALID please, this a mindless FOS one after another!

I intended to get the game rolling, which has worked. I have number of suspects right now but Limi is top of the list right now. and you are right, with the deadline looming the time for random votes has passed.

UNVOTE

VOTE LIMI

I see her and Red trying to pull a gambit on us. When she flips scum we can go after Red

No leading the town! NO! I have watched Kivam, as scum, lead the town on a LEASH! I disapprove of ANYONE trying to tell the town who to vote!

Be honest and call it an OMGUS vote, Limi.

:rolleyes:

I have responded ad nauseum to the people that have votes on me, but let's recap: MCS voted me for being drunk (joke vote in my opinion), Red votes me for making game relAted posts, Ahmoonda votes me because he doesn't have anything better to do and Limi just threw an OMGUS on me. The way I see it no one has offered a solid reason to vote for me and you trying to get me to reveal when I'm at L-5 really makes me take a closer look at you. You have been oddly quiet until now. Why is that? You are always a much more in-your-face player. Are you being coached to tune it down a bit so you don't get discovered right away?

I ALMOST didn't read this, because of all the bad almost-english. Here is a good reason in my post. YAY for the multi-quote button making caseing WAY easier!

I would just like to hear from him in response to the votes. There's more than enough pressure on him now, and it looks like he's just ignoring them

Aust voted for Ahmoondah. What did you mean about there being more than enough pressure on me now if you were not calling for me to reveal? I have hardly been quiet on the subject of the votes on me, at least as far as Red and Limi are concerned.

:rolleyes:

So what you are saying is that you want me to start attacking different people? That is the worst reason for voting someone that I have ever seen. And now you are just going to Pressure me untill I have to reveal or die. Is that your plan now, Song?

>.> That's usually the case when the town gets it in their mind that someone is scum.

*rolls eyes* As if I could tone it down. I've been told that before, and it will never happen. The word reveal hasn't even come out of my fingers. Your answers to those questions haven't been good enough for me. Also the game is just now actually starting. I didn't have anything to say when everyone was joking around because I didn't care about the not game related posts. I also counted five votes and not four votes, so unless Aust's vote didn't count, then you are more than halfway to a lynch.

You haven't actually asked any questions, Song. All you have done was complain about who I have responded to, which happen to be the same people voting for me, while accusing me of not responding to the people that have voted for me. Contradictory much?

*snort* Minus the valley-girl attitude, Aemon is getting exponentially more over-defensive.

First off, by definition a statement is not a question. Of you are looking for N answr to something, you should probably ask anquestion rather than make a comment and accuse people of not answering your question. If there was a question in your statement please point it out to me becUse even after reading it again I see no question. People I have attacked in this game: Red, Limi, pretty much everyone making comments on the Narnia game, Song and Arlow for being new to mafia. I am nOw going to attack Player for pulling the scum move of announcing an LOA and then throwing his vote on the guy who has the most without actually taking the time to read through the thread and the arguments. Why would you think Red would be the logical choice for me to vote, Song? Limi was the one who attached herself to Red's ideas and started pushing me forward as a lynch possibility. I said that Red's distancing reaction made it look like a gambit. It is much more logical to go after Limi in my opinion.

Wow, way to be attacking. And I had thought Limi was being aggressive.

Sonwhat you are saying is that even though there are scummy players out there, you would rather bandwagon. Gotcha.

Yes, there are scummy players... I'm thinking you.

Well, that puts me at L-2 if I'm counting right. You win, Song. I'm Bugs Bunny. I hope you are happy now that I have been forced to reveal.

That doesn't tell us anything.

@AJ- LOL. Not something I wish to vet used to.

@Aust- I can't think of anything short of a full reveal that would ease your mind.

@Krak- It's always good to try something new and you always learn more from failure than success.

I agree, nothing short of a full reveal would ease us, and it's probably going to come to that, as that is the only thing that will save your a** at this point methinks. I'm usually not one to push for reveals, but as my last game voted off a scummy-looking-over-defensive player day 1 (kind of) and they ended up being a VERY useful role, I am warming up the the idea of saving you if you have a useful role.

If I hadn't already decided that I was probably going to vote you, the obvious leading was the nail in your coffin with me. I'm not even going to wait for a bigger reveal, because I don't think you have one, and I COMPLETELY disagree with the idea of someone leading the town on who to vote, as it can do nothing but make them dependent on you. NOT good in this game.

Unvote

Vote Aemon

I seem to be getting to L-1 on day 1 too frequently for comfort. You want a full reveal, you got it. I am Bugs Bunny and I can take someone into my rabbit hole for the night so they cannot be affected by NAs.

Bus Driver? Hmm. I can believe that. BUT that is a very neutral role. I have seen it used for townies and for mafioso. I just put you at L-1, lets see what the others decide with that.

Oh crap, I totally overreacted lol! also I miscounted, my bad! (I may or may not be sober, so i apologize)

Ok, this was long and I'm not gonna break it up and comment on everything said as that make my post super long. I think the big points from this is that We've already had a lot of these casings done on Aemon at this point, so non of these comments are new. Also, they came off really weak to me. Almost like, well he's going down anyway I may as well join it. Ameon is at L-2 and even still the things in this post are almost too much, well you shouldn't have done this..and I don't really like that, almost like I don't want to vote for you but I will. I don't know, its just how it came off to me, but at the same time with 7 other people already voted for him and so many cases done and it being day one there really wasn't much else to add to it.

Well, thats about all I got. Nothing very concrete. Perhaps I'm reading into things too much. At this point I wonder why Adella didn't try to protect herself when she was targeted by Aemon's talk of finding the people who were voting narnia suspicious and kept so quite most of time and then seemed to be coming down on Limi who was questioning Aemon.

Right now Adella is top of my scum list, but being that I really didn't read the night/new day posts in too much concentration I will hold off a vote until I read more and see where we are today.

UNVOTE

on the basis of his reveal and to think things over. Song has been pushed higher on my list, as well as Limi; Aemon is still pinging me but now i'm unsure if its a scummy townie ping or a scummy mcscumster ping due to his reaction to Song's poking and the fact that Song always pings me.

what about me is questionable? there wasn't much to go on at that point and i did find his responses to be both defensive and panicky. kinda like an oh crap i'm in the spot light damage control scum type panicky.

UNVOTE

on the basis of his reveal and to think things over.

On the basis of what reveal Red? He might as well have said he's the Easter Bunny for all that tells us! I find it surprising that you'd accept that. What do you think this tells us? I will say again - character alignment does not correlate with player alignment. I found that reveal very scummy - it's basically a smoke-screen.

Aust is on the right track. The reveal means absolutely nothing, just telling us who he is, not what his alignment was, so why is it as soon as he did that, you unvoted? Maybe he was getting too many votes and you didn't want a scum teammate to get lynched? And if you found his responses to be both defensive and panicky, why not vote him?

I'm confused - are you suggesting that my posts are sideline, or are you adding onto the mcs discussion? Sorry, the arangement of your post left that unclear to me.

Directed at MCS, but I don't think he gets what I'm saying about his posts, after reading the last bit.

I'm in multiple games with Alanna right now, and she posted the same internet problems in them too, so I highly doubt it's some elaborate scum-plan that her internet is down MCS.

Edit after preview: ick, two new post... getting to it. The Student Commuter Lounge at school isn't the best place to think.

Like I said, I went in with the intention to try to look for people Aemon looked to be protecting or who looked to be protecting Aemon. I copied the only real slightly suspicious posts I found, and Adella was not standing out during the Day one to me all that much. I already commented on why they caught my attention, and what I thought of them by looking at them in a read through of this kind and like I said none of it is really outstanding glowing signs of Adella being Scum.

I just find it curious that Adella, being one of the two people that had been accused of 'making a smoke screen' and plotting mafia traps for the future by Aemon, didn't really seem to comment much on it, and even goes so far as to make some comments to Limi that seemed like a "put up or shut up" which could be seen as a way to intimidate her to back off. Of course that is not saying that is what happened or that it was intentionally meant like that, but it was the closest thing to someone standing up for Aemon that I really noticed. She did end up voting Aemon but in the 8th position close to the deadline and it felt more like an 'if I can't beat 'em I'll join 'em' kinda thing. Again, that is not necessarily saying she is Mafia, just that I found some of her posts (or lack there of) curious given the suspicion Aemon was putting on her. Also, like I said, Krak was the only other person that I saw saying anything that could be considered sticking up for Aemon and not really doing anything to push him and he didn't really comment on the accusations Aemon was placing on him about the Narnia stuff too, and he was town. So like I said, it really is a weak thing to go on, its a little curious to me and I'd like to hear Adella's thoughts/reasons on the things I mentioned, but its not really enough to vote her.

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Mcs (1) – AJ

Not voting – Tigs, Verb, Alanna, Red, Mcs, Ahmoondah, Player, Arlow, Kat, Song, Adella, Aust

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST. That’s 6PM on the East Coast.

Archived