DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

Second scummiest on my list is Ahmoo

You know what, I'll vote Aemon .

not for any particular reason. I'm just mean like that.

This vote still doesn’t set well with me. And the reasoning’s you gave for the vote were both defensive and not satisfying at all. You posted many times after the vote, yet didn’t give your opinion no the situation. I understand you’re new to the game.

Also your post here sounded coached after especially after reading your previous votes. You have plenty to say on me and start the FOSing (and eventually lead the vote on me based on a mis-quote) yet you couldn’t even give your thoughts at all on the Aemon situation.

Okay, I'll ignore the insult you hurled about me being "coached" on that long post. That post was not coached, those Ideas were my own. I may be new to Mafia, true. But, I don't need coaching to be annoyed at the way MCS posted. I don't need coaching to agree with Verbal. I do not need coaching to be suspicious of anyone. '\

I'm shocked and amazed that anyone would think I'd need to be told what to do and who to suspect.

My posts prior to that were less fulfilled because I was a little hesitant to get involved. I am, still, after all, rather new to SG, and building a rapport with the SG boardmates.

But, after seeing an FoS on me for giving a JOKE reason for voting for Aemon, I decided to give a long post, citing sources, like the good little History Student that I am. I haven't said much about it sense, because I did not think I needed to. I kinda figured the newbie

But, like I said, I'll ignore the blatant insult of my intelligence.

And, I believe I explained before that my initial aemon vote was a JOKE, out of newness to Mafia and not knowing what I could get away with. I didn't realize that saying I was "mean" in a joking way would be percieved as a scum attitude.

And I can understand why you UNVOTED for Aemon. But you chose not to vote at all afterwards. I'd be totally cool with you UNVOTING if you'd at least placed a replacement vote afterwards.

Actually, that is something that I think I should discuss. let's look at the voting records.

There are people who haven't voted, on either of the first two days.

Why is that? Why not vote at all? By not voting, it's as if you assent to "whatever you guys who voted say."

Tigs, Alanna, Verb, why no votes on day one or Two?

I'd understand missing one day of voting, but BOTH?

AJ- Both of the people you've voted for have been not just townies, but Vanilla Townies.

I'll admit, with our numbers dwindling, I'm afraid. I'm scared for my life. Two of the people who voted Red yesterday were nked. Krak, who voted for Red on day one, was Nked.

I'm beginning to suspect that a vote for Red means you will be killed at night. Aust, Adella, We're lucky to be alive, we are.

For now, I will hold my vote. Because I must think in more depth of the vote.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what, I'll vote Aemon .

not for any particular reason. I'm just mean like that.

This vote still doesn’t set well with me. And the reasoning’s you gave for the vote were both defensive and not satisfying at all. You posted many times after the vote, yet didn’t give your opinion no the situation. I understand you’re new to the game.

Also your post here sounded coached after especially after reading your previous votes. You have plenty to say on me and start the FOSing (and eventually lead the vote on me based on a mis-quote) yet you couldn’t even give your thoughts at all on the Aemon situation.

Okay, I'll ignore the insult you hurled about me being "coached" on that long post. That post was not coached, those Ideas were my own. I may be new to Mafia, true. But, I don't need coaching to be annoyed at the way MCS posted. I don't need coaching to agree with Verbal. I do not need coaching to be suspicious of anyone. '\

I'm shocked and amazed that anyone would think I'd need to be told what to do and who to suspect.

My posts prior to that were less fulfilled because I was a little hesitant to get involved. I am, still, after all, rather new to SG, and building a rapport with the SG boardmates.

But, after seeing an FoS on me for giving a JOKE reason for voting for Aemon, I decided to give a long post, citing sources, like the good little History Student that I am. I haven't said much about it sense, because I did not think I needed to. I kinda figured the newbie

And, I believe I explained before that my initial aemon vote was a JOKE, out of newness to Mafia and not knowing what I could get away with. I didn't realize that saying I was "mean" in a joking way would be percieved as a scum attitude.

And I can understand why you UNVOTED for Aemon. But you chose not to vote at all afterwards. I'd be totally cool with you UNVOTING if you'd at least placed a replacement vote afterwards.

Actually, that is something that I think I should discuss. let's look at the voting records.

Why is that? Why not vote at all? By not voting, it's as if you assent to "whatever you guys who voted say."

I'd understand missing one day of voting, but BOTH?

AJ- Both of the people you've voted for have been not just townies, but Vanilla Townies.

I'll admit, with our numbers dwindling, I'm afraid. I'm scared for my life. Two of the people who voted Red yesterday were nked. Krak, who voted for Red on day one, was Nked.

I'm beginning to suspect that a vote for Red means you will be killed at night. Aust, Adella, We're lucky to be alive, we are.

Amoondah, I believe her comment on you being "coached" was referring to the change in your posts. It's common for beginning mafia players to be coached by their QT mafia team if they're on one, but unfortunately it sometimes makes it easy to find them.

Generally not good to just unvote someone and try to derail a vote onto someone else: Red's not voting again is well founded, if she had done so, it would appear she was trying to save Aemon, especially if he was lynched anyways and she tried to select another lynch candidate when he was SCUM. I would be more likely to lynch here here and now if she had protected Aemon in that way. Haha

To the part directed at me: Are you under the impression that I am aware of who is town and who is mafia? Because I'm most definitely not. Just because I happen to be on a lynch list for someone who is town does not mean that I am mafia, it only means that I am potentially misguided.

And don't ever be offended by someone making a case against you in mafia, it's what we're supposed to do happy.gif The idea is to seek out the truth and kill the scum. lol

Guys, I am no good at the whole quote this quote that thing so that's why you never see it from me. I stated my reasoning for thinking Aust was pinging my scumdar and it just so happens that for the very first time in my mafia career, somebody else agrees with me!

Aust, coming out and saying that I am mafia for saying you looked a little suspicious without even voting for you just confirmed my suspicions. I think you are scum and therefore...VOTE AUST

Ahmoo before i address your post i want to clarify something. what AJ said is true, a newbie player on a Mafia Team will often be advised or "coacched" by their team. they'll give them ideas on how to phrase things and explain to them how to make a case without appearing to be scummy. at least thats the aim.

so if you took it as an insult on your intellegence, then for that i'm sorry; but !. your misunderstanding the meaning & 2. you're taking the game to serisoulsy in that case. this is goign to sound harsh, so i apologize in advance; but if saying your post felt liek it was coached felt like a personal insult to you thenyou really need to grow a thicker skin to play these games. because people will do and call you alot worse depending on the situation. like i said, it sounds harsh, but the truth often is. even us experienced players with thick skins find these games getting to us, adn thats when its time to take a break.

this over reaction is scummy to me; it's overly defensive, and playing on the newbie card a bit too much. you get some breaks for being new, but i'm not going to not point out stuff i see as scummy for the sake of you being a newbie. if the only thing you had against my small case against you was the fact you felt i insulted you when i didn't then your honeslty just making yourself look even more scummier in my book.

if you weren't 2nd on my list already, you'd certaintly be now.

and people pointed out to you many times after that "joke" vote that it was scummy cause it had no reason. and yet even after that, and with plenty of opportunity to say why you were keeping your vote on Aemon, all you proceeded to do was state "i'm new" and get defensive at the people pointing out the scumminess of the vote. THAT is what is scummy about it, aside from the reasons alreayd listed numerous times.

And I can understand why you UNVOTED for Aemon.

yet your main case on me yesturday was FOR unvoting Aemon. change your story much?

But you chose not to vote at all afterwards. I'd be totally cool with you UNVOTING if you'd at least placed a replacement vote afterwards.

by the time i got on again he'd already been hammered. whats the point of voting for someoen in a hammer game if their already hammered. if anything it woudl have made me look like i was back tracking and attempting to "appear town". especially since i drew so much FOSing over unvoting him in the first place.

valid points about Tigs & Verb. both have been posting regularly, and both voiced their suspicions on Aemon that day yet didn't cast a vote. Alanna i'm unsure of, as she keeps saying she's not able to catch up. she normally has a lurker style in these games, plus she's having RL stuff right now (which i can understand) but i agree it's twice now thats shes promised us "i'll catch up" but hasn't.

Vanilla means they're un rolled, i fail to see the significance in that.

and now you end a defensive post with trying again to cast suspicion on mey (like you started with yesturday i might add). think what you want about me, but as far as i know thers nothing that would cause that to happen. well at least Lily hasn't told me if there is, never know what evil plans the mod goddess has in store for us.

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Aust (4) – Red, Verbal, AJ, Tigs

Not voting – Alanna, Arlow, Ammoondah, Aust, Adella, Kat

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline – Thursday 8PM MST.

Double posting because I like vote counts at the top of the page.

Aust, coming out and saying that I am mafia for saying you looked a little suspicious without even voting for you just confirmed my suspicions. I think you are scum and therefore...VOTE AUST

Hold on here - I'm going to come back and try to respond to everyone but this really jumped out at me.

Tigraine, please provide the quote for where I said you were mafia. I'm sorry you're having trouble with quoting, but this is a lie, for I did not say that you are scum.

Actually to keep things all together I'll provide the quote I think you're referring to:

Tigs - it's mafia. I've pointed out the specific players that I've seen as scummy and listed my reasons why - it's what we need to be doing ;) Unfortunately we have half the players in the game basically inactive - we didn't even get half of the players to vote yesterday and it's the active ones who keep dying which I'm sure is an intentional move by the scum :(

Perhaps you mis-read but what I was stating was that this game is mafia, and it's our job to identify the people we find suspicious. I hope that clears things up for you - you voted on a flimsy excuse. I think you're just looking for a weak excuse to jump on a bandwagon.

Agreed! He did the same really with his vote on Aemon, only later (after his vote) did he start building a case on Aemon. I’m strating to notice a patter with him and it screams anti-town.

Red you narrowly escaped being lynched yesterday - by one vote - and right now you're just thrilled to find someone else to try to deflect the heat onto. You did not go back and look at my posts versus Aemon or if you did, you are purposely misrepresenting them. Go back and re-read and tell me honestly if you see that I did not talk about Aemon until the very end. I actually gave Aemon a lot of opportunities to demonstrate that he is town because - as I've said in the past - he behaves like that a lot on day one.

Agreed!! And this needs to be brought up again, because it is a scummy reaction

Did you read my prior post about your reaction to this? Please don't just dredge up a post that I've already commented on - if you have a case build it, but please don't make it appear as though I haven't already spoken on that issue.

Yet out of the entire list of people you’ve really FOS’d who’ve died, only one flipped scum, and with Aemon you only started FOSing him hard after he was past the point of no return.

You kept FOSing MCS hard about being scummy and he flipped innocent, you were pushing at player a bit and he flipped innocent. You keep FOSing me hard (and misquoted me to boot which is all you have to go on btw) and I’ll flip innocent as well.

I’m tired of you trying to pulling strings from the background.

The bolded part is a complete lie. I did not push at player anywhere - supply the quote for this - you will not be able to. Why would you make that up? It lessens your whole case. You are quick to criticize people for applying pressure during day one but offered little practical opinion yourself except with Aemon, who you conveniently unvoted after his useless reveal.

You fault me for pressuring MCS for his lack of providing thoughts yet you nail Ahmoo for it. Incidentally, she was someone I called out for the very same post.

I'm not satisfied with how yesterday turned out - we still haven't resolved the issues around you adequately. You've tried to build a very insubstantial case against me to deflect pressure off yourself. I will say plainly, I am not mafia, I am not cult, or any other kind of anti-town. You unvoted Aemon as soon as the pressure started to mount on him. There was absolutely no mis-quote against you - your exact words were quoted. You did go on at length to try to justify it, however Aemon gave a fluff reveal to try to get the pressure off of him and you instantly supported him in that move - which was the scummiest behaviour in day one besides Aemon's antics.

I am not scum but I stronly suspect Red is.

Vote Red

lol, oops! Total misread on my part...sorry!

I'm going to go ahead and

UNVOTE for now because I thought you were saying I was mafia because I was FOSing you. I still think that the way you were attacking people seems a little too aggressive but I would like to reread again :rolleyes: before I place you at L-2

okay, before i address Asuts post i'm gonna go ahead and reveal. it's hard to build a case against a solo person any more than i already have and he has a good way of twisting words.

I'm Elmer Fud, Cop. i veiwed Aust last night and got back the alignment of Solo. you'll notice i haven't referred to him as scum because of this. yet Solo also means he's not on our side so he needs to go. now i just hope the healer isn't one of the inactives :dry:

Red you narrowly escaped being lynched yesterday - by one vote - and right now you're just thrilled to find someone else to try to deflect the heat onto. You did not go back and look at my posts versus Aemon or if you did, you are purposely misrepresenting them. Go back and re-read and tell me honestly if you see that I did not talk about Aemon until the very end. I actually gave Aemon a lot of opportunities to demonstrate that he is town because - as I've said in the past - he behaves like that a lot on day one.

no i didn't look at your posts versus Aemon, as your a solo and not on his team. i analyzed yor posts as a seperate trheat away from aemon. you'll notice i referred to you as anti-town; for all i know your a jester or cult. all i know is that your not town alligned and therefore a threat.

Did you read my prior post about your reaction to this? Please don't just dredge up a post that I've already commented on - if you have a case build it, but please don't make it appear as though I haven't already spoken on that issue.

yes i did and i think your a LLL, so there for don't believe what you say when you explain yourself. i agree with what verb pointed out and used it to build a case against you.

The bolded part is a complete lie. I did not push at player anywhere - supply the quote for this - you will not be able to. Why would you make that up? It lessens your whole case. You are quick to criticize people for applying pressure during day one but offered little practical opinion yourself except with Aemon, who you conveniently unvoted after his useless reveal.

i've never criticized people for applying pressure on day 1 and have done that a fair amount of times myself. i've already explained my unvote on Aemon, and i stick by it. if you find it scummy, well in this case i couldn't relaly care seeing as i know your not town.

as to player, i thought i read you poking at him a few times, i might have been mistaken in that.

You fault me for pressuring MCS for his lack of providing thoughts yet you nail Ahmoo for it. Incidentally, she was someone I called out for the very same post.

i never fualted you for pressuring MCS; though i do find the reason why you and others were doing so to be less than tactful because it was mostly attacking his playing style. i was only pointing out the fact that he did flip innocent and was one of the people you were sure was scum.

I'm not satisfied with how yesterday turned out - we still haven't resolved the issues around you adequately. You've tried to build a very insubstantial case against me to deflect pressure off yourself.

i didn't have pressure on me whent he day started, reguardless of the fact i was almost lynched yesturday. a new day, new info Aust; so i'm not deflecting. i've tried to build the best case i can agaisnt a solo winner, which is hard especially against someoen who knows what their doing

I will say plainly, I am not mafia, I am not cult, or any other kind of anti-town.

i know your not mafia, i have no clue about the rest. all i know is that your allignment is solo.

You unvoted Aemon as soon as the pressure started to mount on him.

i unvoted Aemon as soon as he character revealed, which i've explained i normally do. and that i did so not only because of the character reveal but also for other reasons. Song turned out to be a solo as well, so i was wise for being wary of her intentions. stop trying to use this one and only thing to implicate me because it's just making you look like your reaching. i luv ya Aust, but i will see you lynched.

There was absolutely no mis-quote against you - your exact words were quoted.

yet you only quoted half of my reason for unvoting him. therefor it was misquoting my words because by splitting my quote you altered it's meaning and how it appeared.

You did go on at length to try to justify it, however Aemon gave a fluff reveal to try to get the pressure off of him and you instantly supported him in that move

i never supported him, in fact i still said he was pinging me. he was within hammering range if he was a townie and if he was Bugs (as he ended up being) chances were he had a pretty important role. there was a 50/50 chance he'd flip either town or anti-town and i wante dmore info before helping hammer a perosn with a well known obviously used role in this game.

Bugs wasn't a fluff reveal; we all knew in a looney tunes game there was a 100% chance he was in this game; if someone had counter claimed his role we woudl have gotten even more info off of him, which couldn't be achieved if there was a quick hammer.

- which was the scummiest behaviour in day one besides Aemon's antics.

only because he flipped scum. i have a feeling had he flipped town alot less people would find that action scummy and only scum & solos would be using it as a chance to try and build a halfassed case agaisnt me

Tigs I may have sounded a bit harsh in my statement at you, and I'm sorry for that. I do appreciate you taking the time to go back and check my posts out before voting. I'm actually going to pull all my 'serious' (excluding opening fluff) posts from the first day so that people can see them for themselves - I truly believe that looking at them will clear up opinions on me.

You three (Aemon, Limi, Red) are going to go cross eyed with all the "I'm keeping my eyes on you" being thrown around (quite an image to picture lol). We should be keeping our eyes on everyone anyhow. I think Krak was genuinely confused about what game he was in, so I'm not sure we can read too much into any allusions to other games between him and Adella. Trying to get the game talking is a nice idea Aemon but sometimes it's interesting to see what evolves naturally. Now you've become the focus of things for the moment, and we'll have to see where that goes. Did you intend to become the focus?

One more quick observation - I think this is the most active I've seen MCS in a game - and right out of the gates. Granted it's been some time since I've been in a game with him as well - perhaps that observation is out-dated.

First serious post of the day - I believed the whole game confusion was innocent, I pointed out how Aemon had become the focus of thing and asked him his intentions on that. Also comment on what I saw as unusual behaviour in MCS.

vote Amoon

That was the most suspect vote to take place so far. Amoon if this is your first game I'll forgive you for that, but with the deadline looming the time for fun votes has passed. Unless that was a serious vote, and in that case I would ask you for some reasoning behind it. The third vote on someone can very easily turn into something more, so you're going to want to justify your vote.

I will again though ask Aemon - did you intend to become the focus of things today?

2nd post -Here, really jumped on Ahmoon's post which Red you agree with me on. Asked Aemon again because he had not answered me.

Wait - what? Aemon I completely didn't see where Song was pressuring you to reveal. Where did you see that?

3rd post - called out Aemon for accusing Song of pressuring him to reveal which I didn't see.

Well, that puts me at L-2 if I'm counting right. You win, Song. I'm Bugs Bunny. I hope you are happy now that I have been forced to reveal.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here Aemon with this sort of reveal. In Lily's opening she stated that she does not mind if we reveal characters, but that character name would have nothing to do wtih alignment - ie. good characters might be scum and vice verca.

I'm going to be frank - you caused this avalanche to fall directly on top of you and it has just gotten worse with time. You're upset for having to reveal but this could be seen coming a mile away. If there is a compelling reason you shouldn't be lynched, now is the time - and I'm looking for anything here, not necessarily a full reveal.

4th post - directly questioned Aemon for his fluffy reveal - even gave him an opportunity to demonstrate his innocence.

UNVOTE

on the basis of his reveal and to think things over.

On the basis of what reveal Red? He might as well have said he's the Easter Bunny for all that tells us! I find it surprising that you'd accept that. What do you think this tells us? I will say again - character alignment does not correlate with player alignment. I found that reveal very scummy - it's basically a smoke-screen.

Here's the kicker: if Aemon is town, are his antics going to help or hinder?

I think this is a good question, and one I haven't found the answer for myself. If we are able to flush people out based on their reactions to him - perhaps although I still am not entirely sure what he intended with all this. Perhaps he really is trying to imitate Mynd as you suggested Verby.

This does stand out to me though, who are the "so many people" because the only people who were talking about narnia were adella and krak. I really don't see how aemon can jump to the thought that is some cover that will be used later on. It isn't any different than any two other people who OMGUS each other trying to fall back on silly day one votes later in the game. How can those comments be useful in the future? Aemon puts out a lot of suspision with no real concrete evidence or even how it would happen. Just FOS by the look of it and let the idea fester with us. Seems scummy to me.

This is perhaps the most sensible post of the day! Nice logic Kathleen, both in the above quote and in the rest of your post. Nice point on it actually having been two people bantering about Narnia, one of whom was a bit lost.

This sure doesn't feel like day one lol

I believe this is the fourth complete fluff post from you MCS, with nothing else of substance in between. It's like a bread sandwich. This type of behaviour screams scummy - it's not like there isn't anything going on for which you could offer your opinion on! On top of which I have never observed you to be this chatty in a game before - ever. It all reads like an excited scum who is trying to keep a low profile.

The three who have drawn the wrong kind of attention to themselves today are Aemon, MCS and Amhoonda - and Amhoon we haven't heard back from since she flitted in and placed a vote with virtually no basis.

5th post - I this is where I pointed out what I thought of Red unvoting on Aemon. Yes - I quoted the opening sentence where she says point blank that she is unvoting Aemon because of his reveal. She goes on to think things over, but what made her unvote was his reveal - I stated that I thought this was very suspicious particularly considering how experienced a player Red is.

Also in this post I agreed with Kathleen's logic on Aemon, and pointed out my top three suspects with Aemon at the forefront.

Last post of the day:

THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed him skimming the rules! I fully agree with this post Aust, and that doesn't happen often.

Oh, Adella my sweet I am tempted to frame this quote of yours for all time. I knew it would only be a matter of time before my charm swept you off your feet! :D

I seem to be getting to L-1 on day 1 too frequently for comfort. You want a full reveal, you got it. I am Bugs Bunny and I can take someone into my rabbit hole for the night so they cannot be affected by NAs.

Okay, time to be serious. This does not sound like a bus driver to me. From what I know of bus drivers - and please someone more knowledgeable than me chime in! (I hate using public transit lol) - bus drivers swap targets? This role sounds too much - people could not affected by night actions and so they can't be killed, viewed, recruited, seduced.. (it IS the night after all!). And I will say that the only time I ever see someone claim to be a bus driver is when they are scum using a fake-claim :p

Moreover, Aemon this is absurd. If you had such an important role, why all the histrionics on DAY 1 when - as history tells us, this type of behaviour typically sees you lynched or at the very least placed in a great deal of danger? I can't see you doing that as town because it would be completely irresponsible. It doesn't fit, and it doesn't feel right.

I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you've had ample opportunity to demonstrate that you are town however you didn't even mount much of a defense for yourself, or really offer up much of a case against anyone else. It really seems like you've been waiting for the chance to make a reveal and then hope that people drop their votes.

I don't buy it - and I will drop the hammer.

unvote

Vote Aemon

My last post - After probing at him since the very beginning of the day, his full reveal was what sold me. Yes I was a little unsure of myself, as I've already explained - who hasn't been somewhat unsure when hammering someone? But I had enough to go on and so I did.

I hope you can see the progression here - do these posts starting from the beginning of day one look like someone who was on a scum team with Aemon? I did my best on day one to help us nab someone and I by no means am trying to make this seem like I was the driving force behind his lynch, but it is a mischaracterization to imply that I just swept in with a hammer to try to cover myself. The evidence is right there.

The votes against me are largely because people didn't like the 'feel' of my posts following this - I've already spoken to that and I have a feeling some who are voting for me didn't read that. Please take everything in a whole - I will fight to prove I'm not scum because we cannot afford to lose anyone else.

Edit after preview - saw Red's post.

Red, you viewed me and yes I am a solo, but you are wrong to say I have to go. I will win with the town - this is the pure truth and I do see myself as an innocent alignment in this game. I'm Wile E. Coyote, and I'm holding a bomb. If someone tries to kill me during the night, there is a 50% chance that I will be able to slip the bomb on my attacker and get away before it goes off, killing whoever is trying to kill me, and there is a 50% chance that I won't manage it and the bomb will go off in my face. I win if I make it to the end of the game. Your best interest it to keep me around - even if you don't like me or believe me or any of that, there's a good chance I'll take out anyone who tries to kill me. That's what I was referring to in my post on night one that got so much attention. Getting rid of a solo is a waste for the town - you're missing an opportunity to grab a scum and with the way the numbers are stacking up you cannot afford to lose anyone. We win when all the mafia are dead.

Based on your reveal, I'm going to UNVOTE you - your viewing of me was correct.

Red, you viewed me and yes I am a solo, but you are wrong to say I have to go. I will win with the town - this is the pure truth and I do see myself as an innocent alignment in this game. I'm Wile E. Coyote, and I'm holding a bomb. If someone tries to kill me during the night, there is a 50% chance that I will be able to slip the bomb on my attacker and get away before it goes off, killing whoever is trying to kill me, and there is a 50% chance that I won't manage it and the bomb will go off in my face. I win if I make it to the end of the game. Your best interest it to keep me around - even if you don't like me or believe me or any of that, there's a good chance I'll take out anyone who tries to kill me. That's what I was referring to in my post on night one that got so much attention. Getting rid of a solo is a waste for the town - you're missing an opportunity to grab a scum and with the way the numbers are stacking up you cannot afford to lose anyone. We win when all the mafia are dead.

Based on your reveal, I'm going to UNVOTE you - your viewing of me was correct.

first off UNVOTE

i don' want you hammered before we can analyze what you've revealed; eventhough i still find you scummy. i can partially believe you because but only partially. i know that if your telling th truth then part of what you say is right and you dont kill all rles that target you, other wise i'd be dead. plus that role matches the character imo, and since i believe Song was a killing solo and we've only had 2 deaths each night, i can see where you'd most likely be a jester role or something other than SK type of solo.

i do have some questions though

do you only have 1 bomb? or do you have more.

why would you be listed as a solo winner then, instead of town?

are you told if the bomb goes off?

this doesnt mean i trust you Aust, far from it. your still top of my list; but i'm going to go with the towm on this. my gut is telling me Ahmoo is scum, but i wont know for sure until i veiw him (which i might or might not do tonight, i have a few people i'd like to sort out just to be sure i can trust them) so for me, really between you, Ahmoo & Adella to lynch because you three are the scummiest.

and yes, i undestand i've played scummy, i've taken a feather out of Verbs book; looking scummy enough to let the scum think they can lynch me and not waste a NK on me *bites my thumb at the scum*

Hmm..... should I PAFO this one?

No, I'll answer. In my games, the mafia has to equal the NON-MAFIA to win. That includes solos, town, whatever. So, for the mafia's purposes, you are town.

in light of this, i'm moving on to wha my gut is telling me

VOTE AHMOO

and yes, i undestand i've played scummy, i've taken a feather out of Verbs book; looking scummy enough to let the scum think they can lynch me and not waste a NK on me *bites my thumb at the scum*

Playing scummy enough to get to L-1, and most likely saved due to inactivity, not to mention taking up an entire day that could have been used to go after someone more productive. If you're going to try to direct traffic, do not get run over ie. - if you're going to try to take point in hunting out scum, don't make it so hard to trust you. You actually lied in your casing of me.

I mean no offense to your chosen play style, but I still do not sit entirely comfortable with you either (you should know also that if you continue to borrow from Verby's playbook you will soon find yourself sitting in your birthday suit obsessing after Angeline Jolie lol)

I can however come to an agreement with you on Ahmoon. I didn't like her vote at Aemon on day one either and I agree that a new scum could easily be scripted after a misstep.

so if you took it as an insult on your intellegence, then for that i'm sorry; but !. your misunderstanding the meaning & 2. you're taking the game to serisoulsy in that case. this is goign to sound harsh, so i apologize in advance; but if saying your post felt liek it was coached felt like a personal insult to you thenyou really need to grow a thicker skin to play these games. because people will do and call you alot worse depending on the situation. like i said, it sounds harsh, but the truth often is. even us experienced players with thick skins find these games getting to us, adn thats when its time to take a break.

{/quote]

Let me just say that my Real Life today was really hard. I found out late last night that one of my Lit professors died yesterday afternoon. So, I got overly defensive and emotional about that. That is the reason behind my backlash of anger. The professor was a young one, not even 40.

I seem to remember saying that I was keeping my vote because Aemon referred to me as a "he." [Aemon sent me a PM apologizing after he was hammered, actually]. That may be a scummy or jokish reason as well for a day one vote, but, no more scummy than the vote MCS cast.

My main case yesterday was for unvoting and then not casting a vote at all.

When I referred to the two AJ voted to as vanilla, i was thinking that the lack of the role implies a bit of innocence. AJ's votes were for what I interpreted as Innocent Bystanders.

My FoS towards you was before your reveal.

This was before your reveal. It was a pattern I thought I noticed. Maybe I'm being over analytical.

Playing scummy enough to get to L-1, and most likely saved due to inactivity, not to mention taking up an entire day that could have been used to go after someone more productive. If you're going to try to direct traffic, do not get run over ie. - if you're going to try to take point in hunting out scum, don't make it so hard to trust you. You actually lied in your casing of me.

I mean no offense to your chosen play style, but I still do not sit entirely comfortable with you either (you should know also that if you continue to borrow from Verby's playbook you will soon find yourself sitting in your birthday suit obsessing after Angeline Jolie lol)

I can however come to an agreement with you on Ahmoon. I didn't like her vote at Aemon on day one either and I agree that a new scum could easily be scripted after a misstep.

i understand if you dont trust me all the way. that wont happen until i find a scum and am able to tell ya'll about it so you guys can lynch him/her. or until i'm killed. this i understand, it comes from trying a semi scummy playing style to avoid the NK.

it's the first time i've tried this style so if i use it again, i've got to find a delecate balance. but i'll never find it unless i practice right :) honestly, had Day 2 not fallen over the weekand, i don't think i woudl have gotten to L-1 cause i woudl have been able to defend myself. but as it was, thats not the way it worked out, i'm just glad i didn't get lynched.

though if i had gotten lynched i;m atleast comfprted by the fact it woudl have gotten you & Ahmoo lynched as well. leading the lynch on a cop never looks good.

healer, if your an inactive, i'm gonna find you and strangle you, just so you knows.

Vote AJ

I've thought it over, actually. Maybe I will get lynched today, I don't know. But AJ's votes have both been for people who ended up being town.

I can't say enough how that first vote was influenced by MCS's own joke vote.

It seems when I say very little, I am scum for being rather quiet, and when I say too much, I am scum for being coached. Whether or not I am.

I hate to vote for yet another active person, but I would feel really guilty over voting for an inactive just because of inactivity.

i'm really not used to having to preview before posting *sighs*

forgot to add that ididn't mean to lie abotu you Aust, i did think i saw you FOSing player a bit.

Let me just say that my Real Life today was really hard. I found out late last night that one of my Lit professors died yesterday afternoon. So, I got overly defensive and emotional about that. That is the reason behind my backlash of anger. The professor was a young one, not even 40.

first i want to say sorry for your loss, that sucks. i understand about personal issues leaking over into mafia, when the dogs i grew up with had to be put to sleep i got overly defensive at a few posters *snuggles*

I seem to remember saying that I was keeping my vote because Aemon referred to me as a "he." [Aemon sent me a PM apologizing after he was hammered, actually]. That may be a scummy or jokish reason as well for a day one vote, but, no more scummy than the vote MCS cast.

tbh that reason isnt good enough for me. since you dont know whose a chick or dude on DM unless you check their acutal profile, its good enough for a Day 1 joke vote, but not for a lynch vote. especially when there was plenty of other info out there reguarding Aemon to form a reason for putting a lynch vote on him. (by lynch vote i mean a vote let led to him being lynched)

that and you never gave much on the discussion concerning Aemon. really i see your reason for keeping your vote on Aemon as a tema mate not wanting to appear scummy.

MCS drew fire for his votes. i never pressured him because honestly you and Aust have been accupying my casing for the most part. you two are top of my list and there for have most of my focus. that and most of the stuff people had to say about him was for his play style, and meta-gamming isn't something i like to use as evidence as someones innocence or giult in this game.

My main case yesterday was for unvoting and then not casting a vote at all.

again i ask you, how would have voting for Aemon after the hammer was cast make me look any less scummy? and if i casted my vote anywhere else, i would have been accused of trying to deflect votes away from Aemon. if i had voted for him, you guys woudl have said i was trying to save face and back tracking on my words. i was between a rock & a hard place, as i didn't know how Aemon would flip i stayed my vote to keep from digging myself furhter into the whole i created by unvoting him.

of course, since this is the only thing i've done in this game to be used in a case agaisnt me, as scum you would keep brinign it up, so i don't blame you for trying lol

When I referred to the two AJ voted to as vanilla, i was thinking that the lack of the role implies a bit of innocence. AJ's votes were for what I interpreted as Innocent Bystanders.

nah, the town part implies innocence. the Vanilla part tells us they were roleless. but AJ's vote has no impact on this whether she's scum or not.

btw, if you are scum this doesn't assuming that doesn't clear or confirm you. most likely if you are scum, your team mates are adivising you to use your newbness as a benefit and make these types of newbie mistakes becase people would assume your team would have told you about this stuff already.

but seeing as i alreayd think you've been advised before, this technique isn't working on me at all and wont get me to change my vote right now.

My FoS towards you was before your reveal.

This was before your reveal. It was a pattern I thought I noticed. Maybe I'm being over analytical.

np, being analytical isn't a bad thing in this game. i've been told i'm a very analytical player, so i can relate to that playing style. and if your town, picking up patterns like that and pressuring people is a good thing, sometimes it gets another innocent lynched, but sometimes it flushes out a scum. the more you play, the better at the game you'll get. but the trick to mafia is always be willing to try out new styles and experiment.

Archived