Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Tigs (5) – Verb, Aust, AJ, Red, Arlow

Not voting – Adella, Alanna, Tigs

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline – Tuesday 8PM MST.

Aaaaand, that's a lynch. I'll get the scene written and be back.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

It didn’t take long for you to decide who another grudge holder was. Even with his nemesis gone, you were pretty sure that Tweety was still harboring ill feelings. Without much discussion it was decided…

A couple of you hooked up a giant rubber band and put Tweety in, pulled back and let go. Tweety flew like he had never flown before – right out of the park! (so to speak…)

tweety.jpg

Tigs, Tweety, vanilla townie, has been lynched

It is now night 4. You have until Wednesday 8PM MST to get your night actions in

• Club Leader

You awaken and again you can’t find someone. The Tazmanian Devil is missing. You search and finally find a box of dehydrated boulders at the top of a cliff. Guess what’s at the bottom?

taz.jpg

Verbal, Taz, mirror placer, town, has been killed

It is now day 5.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

You have until Wednesday at 8PM MST.

That was unfortunate - and too bad to have lost Verbal. I have to go check exactly what a mirror user does, unless it is just the obvious which is to deflect NA's - although I'm wondering why he didn't use it to protect himself in that case? Also - that was the fastest night I've ever seen.

So we have 4 possible suspects left (I'm think it is safe to say that Red is not mafia and she's confirmed my alignment)

AJ

Adella

Arlow

Alanna

(holy A batman)

Arlow we haven't heard a peep from virtually the whole game. I think this is his first game? Adella has aroused some suspicion, and Alanna and Aj are there - both are skilled enough to just lay low this whole time.

Red before Verbal died he raised a good question - can we by process of elimination narrow things down here? We're down to the wire and so if you can shed some light on any of these people it would help quite a bit. And any results from last night?

nope, i veiwed Verb :dry: i wanted to make sure i could trust him. stupid scum.

and no i can't narrow down any of the above from my findings; but let me check something else first, we might be abel to narrow down who could have sent in the Nk by who has been online since the lynch today.

out of the list, heres the last time they were online

Adella: 2:05am

Alanna: 2:12pm

so we can rule those two out as they weren't even online to be able to submit the NK.

AJ & Arlow are online now. givent he choice between those two, i'm more nclined to vote Arlow seeing as he started the lynch on Adella and tried to detract from the vote on Ahmoo.

VOTE: ARLOW

the only thing i can think of with AJ is that she might have hammered Ahmoo hoping it woud clear her. like Aust said, she is an experienced player and scum will often hammer their own. especialy since i was pressuring her about being on yet not casting a vote.

i could go either way on this, but i'm leaning more toward Arlow. i hope i'm not wrong, but if i am then we knw it's AJ and you guys can get her tomorrow. i'm not sure i'll survive the night, cause i think Verb was a type of healer and the only reason why i'm even alive now.

Red, I've noticed that a lot of people hide their online status, and I've been on from as soon as I woke up essentially (no life). I started the vote on Adella because I didn't believe that Ahmoon was mafia, which turned out to be wrong. Maybe I'm wrong again, but I don't think so... Alannalynn didn't vote for Aemon, but with him against Little Miss, and she was killed that night. After that, she then hammered Ahmoon, which i believe was to make up for not voting Aemon. If I were scum, why would I vote for Aemon when he was only halfway to being lynched?

VOTE ALANNALYNN

I could go with Arlow - there's something about his lurkiness that I don't like. This whole mafia team we've seen so far has been really odd - first Aemon and then Amhoon - both made glaring slip ups that they got caught for. If the third member is experienced, there likely was a huge amount of spirited talk about their actions in which case we're looking for someone a little disgruntled - but I almost think the third member is very inexperienced and Alrow fits that bill.

Red, I've noticed that a lot of people hide their online status, and I've been on from as soon as I woke up essentially (no life). I started the vote on Adella because I didn't believe that Ahmoon was mafia, which turned out to be wrong. Maybe I'm wrong again, but I don't think so... Alannalynn didn't vote for Aemon, but with him against Little Miss, and she was killed that night. After that, she then hammered Ahmoon, which i believe was to make up for not voting Aemon. If I were scum, why would I vote for Aemon when he was only halfway to being lynched?

VOTE ALANNALYNN

online status isn't what i was looking at. if you go to a persons profile, you can see when the last time they've been on DM; this is wht i was looking at. the only reason why Adella & Alanna arent being looked at is because neither was online at the time the hammer fell or when the new day began. so logically speaking, they couldn't have submitted the NK, and since the NK was submitted we know the last scum was online last night.

AJ, Arlow. its not holding you beig online against you, it's just using any means necessary as a proscess of elimination and giving my 2 cents for if i'm NKd tomorrow night.

Arlow, i've never played with you before in Mafia; but seeing as Ahmoo was scum and was #3 on Aemons vote, vote placement doesn't really matter. when scum see that their buddie has been outted or is goign down, they don't jump off his vote. often times they'll find a way to get on it, ASAP in most cases, to avoid suspicion. this is the norm, some people don't follow the norm so your case against AJ does hold some water.

but the hammer, the way Ahmoo was hammered and the fact that AJ coudl have easily claimed she was buisy at the time, lends more credit to AJ imo at this time. not much more, but enough to want to pressure you instead of her right now.

I wonder why I didn't see all this last night. You're right that I wasn't online when all went down, I wasn't even home, but I did get on DM late last night before I went to bed, and I would've checked this thread. I guess I didn't LOL.

I will also VOTE ARLOW. Her and Tigs were on the top of my suspect list because of the Ahmoon lynch; Arlow was the one who got a lynch started on Adella instead.

Last time i looked in the mirror, pretty sure I was a bloke :tongue: Because I don't think that the Town should lose me without even knowing what role I have, and that I was hoping to complete my very first game alive, I will reveal. I am Petunia Pig, Town Healer. I would have revealed when Aust placed his vote, but I left the computer and went to bed before he voted me (being in Aus).

UNVOTE

VOTE: AJ

sorry about that Arlow, didn't realize you were a dude. in case you're telling the truth i'm unvoting you to keep you from being hammered so quickly. why not reveal since we're getting close to the end of the game and i was leading a lynch on you so we could have narrowed it down to AJ sooner?

i honestly don't knwo who to believe. each is just as likely to be mafia imo, both have pros & cons to being lynched.

i still think Arlow is more scummier than AJ; but voting a potential healer is never a good idea ....

it could be a last ditch effort by Arlow to prevent his lynch, i need to think out loud.

we have it narrowed down as to who is most likely scum, imo it's between AJ & Arlow for previously stated reasons.

out of the two, Arlow's actions have been scummier imo; down side is he's claimed Healer, and if we lynch the healer then that means i'm definately the NK tomorrow night.

chances are, like Verb said, theres only 1 scum left. and right now theres 6 of us left.

if we lynch an innocent today, the scum will NK one tomorrow night.

this will make it 4 alive; 2 to lynch. 1 scum can't control that lynch and we'd have it narrowed down possibly. so even if Arlow is the healer and you guys lose me tonight; by logic & process of elemination you guys should be able to eliminate the remaining scum.

so, i'm goign with my gut; as much as it goes agaisnt my Mafia knowledge and

UNVOTE

VOTE: ARLOW

i'll hate it if you flip healer, but honestly you are the scummier of the two and you cold be false claiming

Red, i honestly didn't think I'd get jumped on so quickly, and I didn't want to give away my role. AlannaLynn's actions on Day 1 make her seem like the only scum to me, not voting Aemon after all the scummy posts he put up, and it was kinda obvious that he was scum.. I think she was trying to just lie low, unnoticed so she couldn't get called out for anything she did.

Red, i honestly didn't think I'd get jumped on so quickly, and I didn't want to give away my role. AlannaLynn's actions on Day 1 make her seem like the only scum to me, not voting Aemon after all the scummy posts he put up, and it was kinda obvious that he was scum.. I think she was trying to just lie low, unnoticed so she couldn't get called out for anything she did.

So basically, if I didn't vote Aemon day one, that means I'm scum? Maybe I've played with him before and was giving him the benefit of the doubt? Maybe I didn't think there was enough information to vote him? Or perhaps the lynch was made before I felt confident to place my vote on him? I want better evidence than that, I knew nothing day one, and if I were on his team I would have slipped my vote in at the beginning/middle somewhere to blend in. I'm not going to vote for you because I'm at odds with what my mind is telling me to do, I'll wait for Adella to decide for now unless you say something that changes my mind.

So we're waiting to hear from Adella then?

Arlow I don't recall Alannalynn being a distraction on day one - I recall a lot of other people being distracting but not her. If you have a case to make provide supporting quotes - otherwise you seem like you're just tossing things out hoping to get heat off of you.

Archived