DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just arrived back from camping. Im proud of the aemon lynch but the two town going really took the edge off (I learnt both in the space of a few minutes)

Im tired and wet so I might not be thinking clearly but I have this gut feeling that looking at the NKs will help a lot. You guys seem to be but only at the limi one so far. When Ive showered and got clean Ill get back on and see what I think but thats just my first thought.

Ok, this was long and I'm not gonna break it up and comment on everything said as that make my post super long. I think the big points from this is that We've already had a lot of these casings done on Aemon at this point, so non of these comments are new. Also, they came off really weak to me. Almost like, well he's going down anyway I may as well join it. Ameon is at L-2 and even still the things in this post are almost too much, well you shouldn't have done this..and I don't really like that, almost like I don't want to vote for you but I will. I don't know, its just how it came off to me, but at the same time with 7 other people already voted for him and so many cases done and it being day one there really wasn't much else to add to it.

Well, thats about all I got. Nothing very concrete. Perhaps I'm reading into things too much. At this point I wonder why Adella didn't try to protect herself when she was targeted by Aemon's talk of finding the people who were voting narnia suspicious and kept so quite most of time and then seemed to be coming down on Limi who was questioning Aemon.

Right now Adella is top of my scum list, but being that I really didn't read the night/new day posts in too much concentration I will hold off a vote until I read more and see where we are today.

I took out my post from the quote just cause it was making everything reeeeally long, and I try to avoid walls of text when I can.

Anywhoo, I was wondering when this would pop up Kat, and I agree that it would seem suspect for me to not defend myself. However, Aemon was the only one who gave a damn about the Narnia thing enough to vote on it, and I'm fairly sure that by the time I got around to thinking of responding to it, Red and Limi had jumped in and caused a way bigger splash. I hardly ever react to a single vote on me on day 1, cause they're usually all crap reasons to vote (until you get someone like Aemon who screams scum). So, in summary, I didn't respond to it because I thought it was a stupid reason to vote, and the rest of the town seemed to agree.

Oh, and I made the case on him because I don't vote for people unless I find my own reasons for thinking they are scummy. While it was nothing new, it also showed that I was paying attention and had my own thoughts. Generally a good thing. I have never seen someone go after someone for making a case, even a simple one like mine.

Thanks for answering Adella. And I normally wouldn't go after someone for making a case, as I think its one of the best tools to use, it was just that I had been looking for absolutely anything from you since you were the one person that seemed to be on Aemon's 'good' side in the slightest, and it was one of the few posts you had that acknowledged him back. Like I said, I didn't really get much out of the reread, and certainly not enough to vote, other wise I would have. I wanted to get to a re read of MCS (who I tried to read over but found nothing worth mentioning aside from not really adding any input to the game other than making his name appear a lot) and Red (one of the active people who was going after Aemon who I don't think ended up voting him) who I never got too cause I was too sick to re read.

Well now AJ, I find it extremely funny, not to mention hypocritical, that you would vote for me without really giving a reason as to why. Yeah, you've stated as to why you are somewhat suspicious of me, but did't really give hard evidence as to why you thought I'm mafia. I'm not going to OMGUS you though, because you could be voting for me just to see how I react. Not to mention that the only reason I'd really have is because you voted for me, which would be kind of stupid.

Well now AJ, I find it extremely funny, not to mention hypocritical, that you would vote for me without really giving a reason as to why. Yeah, you've stated as to why you are somewhat suspicious of me, but did't really give hard evidence as to why you thought I'm mafia. I'm not going to OMGUS you though, because you could be voting for me just to see how I react. Not to mention that the only reason I'd really have is because you voted for me, which would be kind of stupid.

LMFAO. Okay, I've stated again and again that I find you suspect and, at the moment, you're at the forefront of my mind for potential mcscumsters. That is why I voted you. Either you haven't read any of my posts or you just don't care, but I've been pushing at you all day because there's something just not right! That is where my vote came from. Besides, at the point I voted, there were no other votes on ANYONE. We have to start somewhere, dearest. If you want me to quote every freaking one of your posts, feel free to ask me or do it for me because you ain't got nothing there.

Oh and I LOOOOOVE being called hypocritical.

lol no worries. About the reasonable parts though. I know my posts thus far haven't been substantial, and I've not said that they were. I'm just getting used to being more active in mafia games, and I'm not to the point where I can do those fancy quoting dissertations. I get that it seems off for me to be active and what not, and frustrating for people who do post that way, but I'm trying. That being said, I do have a few people I think are acting a bit off, but I don't have enough dirt to say anything yet. Does anyone know where Red is? She hasn't posted in a while.

So I leave and this place falls apart *shakes head* What are you guys going to do when I go over seas and can't play as much mafia. I know, I'm dreading not being able to play too *snuggles everyone because their hearts are broken* So I am off to do a reread and will post something substancial a little later one, just got home from a 5 hr drive and my ass hurts from sitting so long. :dry:

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Mcs (1) – AJ

Red (1) - Ammoondah

Not voting – Tigs, Verb, Alanna, Red, Mcs, Player, Arlow, Kat, Song, Adella, Aust

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST. That’s 6PM on the East Coast.

You have 26 hours...

So I was really hoping to come back and have lots of pages to surf through and then a lightbulb goes off. We haven't really had much talk here on Day 2, so mostly I had to go back to Day 1. I'm not sure right now that mcs is scummy. He's normally a lot like this, only a lot quieter. I'm glad he's trying to pick up activity, especially since he is on a lot :oP so right now I don't have enough of a read on him to vote him. The only other person to stick out to me was Red. she unvoted Aemon really quickly after his reveal without questioning it, I've seen this happen in games where one person will jump off because of the reveal so more people will jump off because they want to seem town. I've also seen scum jump off a scum buddy wagon so more people will follow suit.. Unfortunately for Red she was the only person to jump off the vote because most everyone knew it was not a townie role, or suspected I should say. and then made a big post (after he was hammered, though she didn't noticed because she didn't check for new replies) that basically said she didn't think aemon was that scummy after all and she wasn't willing to place a vote on him again. And then she notices that he's hammered and was all like yay we got scum, and jokingly called me out for taking the credit away from her and Limi. Also aemon called out Limi and Red. Of course Limi was innocent, so I'm thinking the scum killed her to maybe make the town think that Red is town too. So with that I am going to VOTE RED

I just don't know right now.

Song that is good and given the deadline being so soon its the best we have atm. I just feel a little uncomfortable with voting right now because we havent heard from red and it could start a bandwagon very quickly imo, with people jumping on for a lynch just to make the deadline. Thats just a bit risky for me right now as you could then easily be leading the town to a lynch. This is just getting me all confused. I think ill hold off for a few more posts to see what other have to say

I agree with Alanna about MCS - something seems very off with him and I've had that feeling since day one. But we've got a deadline looming and Kathleen's points about Red have merit. I also thought it was suspicious when Red unvoted after Aemon's Bugs Bunny reveal, and Kathleen's other points seem to make the best case we currently have.

Vote Red

When I was reading the reveal for the first time I immediately thought of the rules and wanted to shout about how that didnt prove anything (I was reading it almost a week later). Reds unvote struck me straight away but not enough to vote immediately.

I dont know how far away the deadline is but I suspect its very soon. Im going to sleep now and Im moving in the morning so I wont be back in time for Red to make a case and ive waited as long as I can.

Im not sure there will be a lynch at the rate we are going but I will not be the missing vote we need cos I waited and let it go to random.org

VOTE RED

(ill try get on DM before tomorrow night but I cant promise so good luck)

Well, given that there is just about nothing else to go on, and Red's unvoting last minute has the only amount of merit to it, I am willing to vote her. I know she's usually away from the computer on weekends so I don't find it that odd that she's not around. I want to give her time to explain herself, or give her a chance. I don't know what more she can say other than saying that the role reveal had her on edge so she backed off, which isn't really enough to save her now, as far as I'm concerned, but I'd like to give her a chance. I'll be back before deadline (if I've done the math right).

okay, you guys Aust is mis quoting my original un-vote on Aemon heres the original post

UNVOTE

on the basis of his reveal and to think things over. Song has been pushed higher on my list, as well as Limi; Aemon is still pinging me but now i'm unsure if its a scummy townie ping or a scummy mcscumster ping due to his reaction to Song's poking and the fact that Song always pings me.

notice the red. i said he was still pinging me, but was unsure if it was a townie type ping or a scum type ping because i was also finding Song scummy due to how hard she was poking at Aemon. and Song ALWAYS pings me and she was the leading vote on the Aemon vote. Aust you keep saying you were the leading voice, but i didn't really see you pushing until near the end and aemon was to the point of no return.

yes the reveal was part of it, i normally always unvote a person when they reveal to prevent them from being hammered quickly and give us all time to digest the new information and re-look things over. also, in case theres a counter reveals and to see how others reacted. it gives us more info once the lynch is achieved and imo is better than a rushed lynch especailly since the deadline was far away at the time. in hind sight he turned out to be scum, which is good for us but looks bad on me. but take that as you will.

Aust is on the right track. The reveal means absolutely nothing, just telling us who he is, not what his alignment was, so why is it as soon as he did that, you unvoted? Maybe he was getting too many votes and you didn't want a scum teammate to get lynched? And if you found his responses to be both defensive and panicky, why not vote him?

Aust is misquoting me, which is looking alot scummier by the minute. especially since thats the partial quote everyone is trying to build their case on me off of.

i did vote him, and for those reasons of beign defensive & panicky (i was the 2nd vote on his count btw) but i've explained my reasonings above for the unvote; take them as you will.

Like I said, I went in with the intention to try to look for people Aemon looked to be protecting or who looked to be protecting Aemon. I copied the only real slightly suspicious posts I found, and Adella was not standing out during the Day one to me all that much. I already commented on why they caught my attention, and what I thought of them by looking at them in a read through of this kind and like I said none of it is really outstanding glowing signs of Adella being Scum.

I just find it curious that Adella, being one of the two people that had been accused of 'making a smoke screen' and plotting mafia traps for the future by Aemon, didn't really seem to comment much on it, and even goes so far as to make some comments to Limi that seemed like a "put up or shut up" which could be seen as a way to intimidate her to back off. Of course that is not saying that is what happened or that it was intentionally meant like that, but it was the closest thing to someone standing up for Aemon that I really noticed. She did end up voting Aemon but in the 8th position close to the deadline and it felt more like an 'if I can't beat 'em I'll join 'em' kinda thing. Again, that is not necessarily saying she is Mafia, just that I found some of her posts (or lack there of) curious given the suspicion Aemon was putting on her. Also, like I said, Krak was the only other person that I saw saying anything that could be considered sticking up for Aemon and not really doing anything to push him and he didn't really comment on the accusations Aemon was placing on him about the Narnia stuff too, and he was town. So like I said, it really is a weak thing to go on, its a little curious to me and I'd like to hear Adella's thoughts/reasons on the things I mentioned, but its not really enough to vote her.

this is an interesting poitn to bring up about Adella; but i can understand her reasioning that she posted after it. still worth keepign in the back of the mind though

MCS, i foudn this reaction to one vote on you to be WAY defensive. that, and i think you attempted at one point to deflect attention from yourself onto me because i've been "quite" over the weekand. alot of the players (including yourself) know i don't get on DM during the weekand; you pointing this out when we've played numerous games with eachother before is highly scummy imo.

The only other person to stick out to me was Red. she unvoted Aemon really quickly after his reveal without questioning it, I've seen this happen in games where one person will jump off because of the reveal so more people will jump off because they want to seem town. I've also seen scum jump off a scum buddy wagon so more people will follow suit.. Unfortunately for Red she was the only person to jump off the vote because most everyone knew it was not a townie role, or suspected I should say. and then made a big post (after he was hammered, though she didn't noticed because she didn't check for new replies) that basically said she didn't think aemon was that scummy after all and she wasn't willing to place a vote on him again. And then she notices that he's hammered and was all like yay we got scum, and jokingly called me out for taking the credit away from her and Limi. Also aemon called out Limi and Red. Of course Limi was innocent, so I'm thinking the scum killed her to maybe make the town think that Red is town too. So with that I am going to VOTE RED

let me ask you something Song, as scum if you jump off a scum buddy's bandwagon and it appears he's goign down. doens't it make more sense to find "new" info of his scumminess to give you a reason to jump back on??

as to the underlined, you're seeming alot more scummy to me right now. on DM you can't check for new replys, it doesn't let you knwo and as far as i know it doesn't update the topic summary to include posts while your writing a post. you should also not, that i replied to Aust's inquiry as to why i unvoted Aemon BEFORE lily submitted the lynch. i had no clue how aemon would flipp, and really my unvoting him yet still finding him scummy could be seen as being scummy even if he flipped town.

Aemon knew he was scum, and he calls out two innocent people as being scum (Red & Limi) ya'll know Limi was innocent, and i know i'm innocent. Limi was killed and now i'm left alive after a lynched scum has FoS'd me. sounds liek a frame job tbh and Aemon trying to attach two innocents to him since he knew he was gogin to be lynched.

For what it's worth, if Red is mafia then she's doing a great job at fooling me right now. I'm seeing nothing but townie behavior.

So I was really hoping to come back and have lots of pages to surf through and then a lightbulb goes off. We haven't really had much talk here on Day 2, so mostly I had to go back to Day 1. I'm not sure right now that mcs is scummy. He's normally a lot like this, only a lot quieter. I'm glad he's trying to pick up activity, especially since he is on a lot :oP so right now I don't have enough of a read on him to vote him. The only other person to stick out to me was Red. she unvoted Aemon really quickly after his reveal without questioning it, I've seen this happen in games where one person will jump off because of the reveal so more people will jump off because they want to seem town. I've also seen scum jump off a scum buddy wagon so more people will follow suit.. Unfortunately for Red she was the only person to jump off the vote because most everyone knew it was not a townie role, or suspected I should say. and then made a big post (after he was hammered, though she didn't noticed because she didn't check for new replies) that basically said she didn't think aemon was that scummy after all and she wasn't willing to place a vote on him again. And then she notices that he's hammered and was all like yay we got scum, and jokingly called me out for taking the credit away from her and Limi. Also aemon called out Limi and Red. Of course Limi was innocent, so I'm thinking the scum killed her to maybe make the town think that Red is town too. So with that I am going to VOTE RED

Verbal's Take: a town move, and supported by not switching back to buss a teammate and look even "more" town (which is a fake-town scumtell)

I agree with Alanna about MCS - something seems very off with him and I've had that feeling since day one. But we've got a deadline looming and Kathleen's points about Red have merit. I also thought it was suspicious when Red unvoted after Aemon's Bugs Bunny reveal, and Kathleen's other points seem to make the best case we currently have.

Vote Red

Verbal's Take: going along with the masses too easily - bandwagon starter - scummy

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Mcs (1) – AJ

Red (4) – Ammoondah, Song, Aust, Player,

Not voting – Tigs, Verb, Alanna, Red, Mcs, Arlow, Kat, Adella

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST. That’s 6PM on the East Coast.

I am really on the fence at this point, and this looks like it will be my last opportunity to get online before the deadline.

On the one hand we have Red, who Unvoted at a suspicious time in the game. While yes, she did give other reasons, it was still a suspicious time to do it, and she uses his role reveal as even part of the reason why she unvoted. But at the same time, that is the only scummy thing I am seeing from her.

On another hand, we have MCS, who just doesn't seem to be playing well IMO. He is being pushy and snappy, which could indicate scum trying to hide, or it could indicate that he isn't reacting very well to those calling him out.

And thirdly, we have Aust who is standing out to me. I want to go back and quote some of it, but don't have time, and that's okay because I wouldn't put my vote on him right now anyways. He is just sticking out.

Right now I have more solid reasoning to vote Red than the other two, and I really need to be going to meet a friend, so I am willing to go with the town right now, and my best reasoning for the moment, and place my vote on Red.

Vote Red

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Mcs (1) – AJ

Red (5) – Ammoondah, Song, Aust, Player, Adella

Not voting – Tigs, Verb, Alanna, Red, Mcs, Arlow, Kat

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST. That’s 10PM on the East Coast.

4 1/2 hours...

I thank Red for the reply, and I didn't think it came off as being scummy. I rather understand the reasoning of backing off after a reveal to get more info. However, it is only day 2, there really is nothing else to go on at this point, not that there was much to go on before this. I really wish I had gotten to look at Aust, however being ill and having other things to do has not given me the time to get back to that. Aust seems the only other person high on the 'to check out list' of many people, who has somehow not manged to really been looked at by anyone, at least not that I've seen, which makes me more curious to check it out. But sadly deadline is coming and I don't have time to do a case on Aust, and I won't get back on before the deadline, so given all that I am going to have VOTE RED in the interest of a controlled lynch to maybe help us out on Day Three.

I'm not going to hammer Red right now because if the only thing we are going on is that she unvoted someone after a reveal then I think that's a pretty crappy reason. I know that a controlled lynch is better than the alternative but I would at least like to give her a few minutes to get on here and see that she is L-1. Of course this all make come back to bite me in the arse if she flips scum but it's what I think is logical.

Archived