LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Ahmoondah (6) – Red, Aust, Alanna, Verbal, Kat, AJ

Adella (3) – Arlow, Ahmoondah, Tigs

Not voting – Adella, AJ

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline – Thursday 9PM MST.

Day three began with a lot of finger pointing at Aust. You nearly decided to lynch him, but believed him when he revealed. After that it was between Ahmoondah and Adella. One of them must go, but which one? Finally, as night was nearing, you chose Porky Pig aka Ahmoondah. You loaded Porky into a cannon and set the fuse. The last you saw, he was sailing through the air and off the factory grounds. (I hope I didn’t use this one already. Looooong day!)

porkypig.gif

Ahmoondah, Porky Pig, mafia roleblocker, has been lynched.

It is now night three. You have until Saturday 8PM MST to get your night actions in.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wowzers Batman! We got us another one! Well, okay, I can't say "we" cause I didn't get back in time to vote for anyone today... But still, this is looking really good!

Funnily enough, I actually don't think a reaction post like this is out of line for once... We've lynched scum two days (1 and 3), that's pretty damned impressive.

Good job guys!

I know that since I was semi-defending Ahmoon I'm gonna be looked at pretty hard tomorrow but that's okay because I don't have anything to hide. I didn't vote Ahmoon because I was more suspicious of Adella *shrugs* happens to the best of us. And before anyone asks, I am going ahead with posting this as a preemptive strike because I know what's gonna be said....I've played this game too long not to know what will be thought. On that note, I just wanna point out how stupid I would've been to post what I posted after the hammer fell if I knew Ahmoon was scum.

• Club Leader

When you awaken, you decide to do a quick head count. There are only eight of you, and you quickly figure out that Sylvester is missing. You search for him, and eventually find him on the other side of the testing grounds. From the scene you are able to piece together what happened. Sylvester was running from something and ran through a painting of fake scenery someone had left on the edge of a cliff. Sylvester now lies at the bottom of the cliff. (Sorry, guys, being a Wile E. Coyote fan, I'm drawing heavily on his cartoons.)

sylvester_the_cat.jpg

Kathleen, Sylvester, vanilla townie, has been killed

It is now day 4. You have until Tuesday 8PM MST.

Kathleen that does suck - I found your logic to be quite good.

I'm thinking we must be down to just one more scum, and it looks like it's going to be between Tigs and Alanna. I'd like to wait and see Red's results before making any votes today - I know she's not on during the weekends so we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

i find it odd that Adella survived the night, so that pings me greatly.

i veiwed Tigs last night, but something stopped me from seeing what Tigs was. and i wasn't Role Blocked either cause i asked lily. so Tigs, mind explaining yourself chickadee, because that does look mighty suspicous ...

as to why i didn't veiw Adella. see i was trying to think like the scum, and Adella would have been the most obvious choice for viewing seeing as she was almost lynched. as i think the last scum(s) in this game are experienced players, and that i'm revealed; well i thougth they might try negating my veiw by NKing Adella. so i went with the next person i thought was scummiest, which was Tigs.

your posts just seem off to me, and something keeps pinging me about you; i can't put my fnger on it, but i don't like it either.

Alanna, yor post pings me as well. you were trying to direct me as to where you thought was the best place to look. with a revealed finder, do you really want to discuss on thread who i should veiw?

also, AJ i'm not finding you scummy atm. you came in and hammered Ahmoo; had you been scum i think you would have stayed away from the lynch and claimed an excuse as to why you couldn't get in and vote on time. it lowers you on my suspects list, but doesn't clear you.

right now my short list is Adella & Tigs (Tied for 1st) Alanna & Verb (Tied for 2nd). so i'd be good with pressuring Tigs or Adella right now.

I have no idea why you couldn't view me. If I had some sort of protection then I would've been notified in my Role PM right? I'll go ahead and tell you that I am town and have absolutely no powers. Losing me won't hurt in anyway but numbers. I will tell you my character if you want but that won't do any good so...

Again, I'll point out that I would be an idiot to defend mafia after the hammer had fallen, if I were on their mafia team. I didn't vote for Ahmoon because I truly thought Adella was scum. When I did talk about Ahmoon, the only thing that I said was that I didn't believe she had been coached. I was obviously wrong, but had I had a QT with her, I would've known she had been and would've jumped on the bandwagon so as not to draw attention to myself. I really don't have anything to say other than that. That's my case and I rest it. Anybody have any specific questions and I will answer them.

Alanna, yor post pings me as well. you were trying to direct me as to where you thought was the best place to look. with a revealed finder, do you really want to discuss on thread who i should veiw?

Actually, I was not trying to direct you. I honestly wasn't thinking of you at all when I said that. As I mentioned before we got the results of the lynch, I was really looking forward to getting those results because I felt it would say a lot about who our remaining scum are. So after that, it was the first thing that came to mind. That was what I thought. I wasn't trying to tell anyone else what to think.

I have no idea why you couldn't view me. If I had some sort of protection then I would've been notified in my Role PM right? I'll go ahead and tell you that I am town and have absolutely no powers. Losing me won't hurt in anyway but numbers. I will tell you my character if you want but that won't do any good so...

Again, I'll point out that I would be an idiot to defend mafia after the hammer had fallen, if I were on their mafia team. I didn't vote for Ahmoon because I truly thought Adella was scum. When I did talk about Ahmoon, the only thing that I said was that I didn't believe she had been coached. I was obviously wrong, but had I had a QT with her, I would've known she had been and would've jumped on the bandwagon so as not to draw attention to myself. I really don't have anything to say other than that. That's my case and I rest it. Anybody have any specific questions and I will answer them.

honestly, it could go either way. you could have a power as scum that prevents the finder from veiwing you, not like a GF role but someting that acts as a smoke screen to give me an inconclusive reading. this i can see as only a scum or solo role; seeing as we have two known solos already, a 3rd is a big reach.

if this is the case, then really its not all that suicidal for you to take a firm stance against the Ahmoo vote; as it gives you wiggle room to avoid being lynched. the vanilla claim is safe to make seeing as we have had alot of vanilla players flip recently, but could very well be true. however the fact remains that i think your a LLL on this because my veiwing on you was blocked some how.

theres another theory i have, but i wont be able to prove that until tomorrow night if your not our last scum.

Actually, I was not trying to direct you. I honestly wasn't thinking of you at all when I said that. As I mentioned before we got the results of the lynch, I was really looking forward to getting those results because I felt it would say a lot about who our remaining scum are. So after that, it was the first thing that came to mind. That was what I thought. I wasn't trying to tell anyone else what to think.

the part of your sentence "first place to look" is what made me think you were trying to direct me. thats the only reason why i found your statement scummy; its not much but soemthign i felt worth pointing out and filing in the back of my mind.

Red, I didn't give my thoughts on Ahmoon because I believed Adella is the one we should have went with. I kinda see where everyone's point is concerning Ahmoon's scumminess, however, I don't think it looks like she was coached. A lot of it really did just seem like newbie mistakes. Don't you all think that if she was being coached then she would have been told later on in day 1 to make up a reason for voting Aemon? And she was also pretty high on that bandwagon...what # 3? I think that the lynch was ran pretty fast on her considering she won't even have a chance to defend herself since she informed us she would be doing the whole funeral thing.

Since the hammer has been cast I am leaving everything as it lies. We'll see how Ahmoon flips, but I'm pretty sure we all just got played.

First bold is creating WIFOM, and the second looks like distancing from Ahmoon with the whole "I think we're wrong....". That makes you look more innocent when you are wrong after the coroner report.

Good job guys!

I know that since I was semi-defending Ahmoon I'm gonna be looked at pretty hard tomorrow but that's okay because I don't have anything to hide. I didn't vote Ahmoon because I was more suspicious of Adella *shrugs* happens to the best of us. And before anyone asks, I am going ahead with posting this as a preemptive strike because I know what's gonna be said....I've played this game too long not to know what will be thought. On that note, I just wanna point out how stupid I would've been to post what I posted after the hammer fell if I knew Ahmoon was scum.

Did you also know that posting stuff like this makes some people (like me) just as suspicious?

More WIFOM. This much of it makes me vote.

Vote: Tigs

i'm willing to go with that Verb; the points you highlighted in Tigs 1st 2 posts are the exact lines that didn't sit well with me.

i want to hear Tigs out before i throw my vote on her, because i know how likely my vote will lead to a steam roll bandwagon. i relaly want to hear what she's got to say before cementing her doom since we're getting close to end game. a mis lynch could cost us alot and i want to be sure and at this poitn the only one i trust is myself & Aust becuase i know we're both not scum.

you have until 3pm CST before i cast my vote Tigs.

Alanna - right now i am looking at people words, because being an outed finder i'm at a disadvantage seeing as the scum knows who i am and therefor has the opportunity to block me in various ways. so if i see soemthing little, that looks manipulative in any way, i'm going to point it out.

Guys, I really don't have anything else to say. I'm Tweety Bird, a townie with no special powers. I didn't think Ahmoon was scum, therefore I stayed with the one that I thought was scum. The whole "I think we just got played thing" turned out to be wrong because Ahmoon flipped scum. Had she flipped town then I would've had a whole lot to say come morning. As it sits, I defended mafia even after the hammer fell, Red "couldn't get a reading on me" and I have no way to convince anybody that I am telling the truth. I agree that a mislynch right now could very possibly be the straw that broke the camels back so all I can do is ask you not to lynch me.

Red, do you have other confirmed innocents that are alive? I'm not asking you to name them, but can you work out the math and determine where we stand if there's only 1 mafia left? With Aust being solo and Song having been a SK (basically), we should only have 3 mafia in this game. 2 down means 1 left - if you have another townie under your belt, you can really crunch the #s and figure out when endgame starts.

After doing a reread, I am very suspicious of Red and Aust and here's why.

at this point, theres nothing more i can say to defend myself on unvoting Aemon. i most likely wont be able to get on when the lynch falls, so hopefully somethign progresses before 3pm CST when i leave from work.

Why didn't you reveal right here if you truly thought the lynch would fall before you got to get back online?

Red and Aust go on to poke at each other the whole time. However, even when they are making cases against each other, they are throwing suspicion elsewhere as well.

When Red reveals she says that Aust is Solo so he could be a jester or cult...does cult show up as solo? At first Aust denies it, then he finds that it would be VERY convenient for him to go ahead with the claim and who would doubt it because they were so hot and heavy after each other to start with...even though they both escaped being lynched. Red has yet to prove that she is finder other than us going on Aust's word.

I think that Red being "blocked" from seeing me is a great way to get me lynched with her having no responsibility behind it. I told you my role, I am nothing special...why would I have a protection that I wouldn't know about or why would I be protected without her being able to see it?

Tigraine, this sounds like something concocted by a desperate mafia. I'm inclined right now to believe Red since she began the lynch on Ahmoon. Also, with the role blocker dead it seems highly suspect that your viewing was blocked.

vote Tigraine

Tigraine, this sounds like something concocted by a desperate mafia. I'm inclined right now to believe Red since she began the lynch on Ahmoon. Also, with the role blocker dead it seems highly suspect that your viewing was blocked.

vote Tigraine

I was thinking the same thing and I don't want to repeat the thoughts of Verbal or Red, so I'll go ahead and vote Tigs. She was the next one in line for my suspicions.

first VOTE: TIGS cause her "case" against me and Aust is laughable and only a flaoundering scum woudl reach that far.

Guys, I really don't have anything else to say. I'm Tweety Bird, a townie with no special powers. I didn't think Ahmoon was scum, therefore I stayed with the one that I thought was scum. The whole "I think we just got played thing" turned out to be wrong because Ahmoon flipped scum. Had she flipped town then I would've had a whole lot to say come morning. As it sits, I defended mafia even after the hammer fell, Red "couldn't get a reading on me" and I have no way to convince anybody that I am telling the truth. I agree that a mislynch right now could very possibly be the straw that broke the camels back so all I can do is ask you not to lynch me.

Tigs, you may not believe i'm the Finder, but i know what my NA sent me back. i coudn't tell what you were, and i know i wasn't Roleblocked because Lily also told me that after i asked.

i think your a LLL but if you arent' scum why would scum pick you of all people to obscure my reading on? i FOSd alot of people and honestly you i gave no indication as to you being who i was going to chose. i woudl think if the scum has an ability to obscure/smoke screen a player, they'd use it on themselves.

the other thought i had was that their power might be the ability to smoke screen another persons NA; this is why i'd have to test my theory tonight if your not our last scum. could be my veiwings are useless, but my gut isnt.

After doing a reread, I am very suspicious of Red and Aust and here's why.

Why didn't you reveal right here if you truly thought the lynch would fall before you got to get back online?

Red and Aust go on to poke at each other the whole time. However, even when they are making cases against each other, they are throwing suspicion elsewhere as well.

When Red reveals she says that Aust is Solo so he could be a jester or cult...does cult show up as solo? At first Aust denies it, then he finds that it would be VERY convenient for him to go ahead with the claim and who would doubt it because they were so hot and heavy after each other to start with...even though they both escaped being lynched. Red has yet to prove that she is finder other than us going on Aust's word.

I think that Red being "blocked" from seeing me is a great way to get me lynched with her having no responsibility behind it. I told you my role, I am nothing special...why would I have a protection that I wouldn't know about or why would I be protected without her being able to see it?

i didn't reveal because me revealing would have been useless. i hadn't found a scum and the only perosn i did veiw ended up killed. so claiming at that point woudl have looked like a desperate move by a scum and an attempt to draw out the "real" finder and would have gotten me lynched for sure.

Aust was poking everyone, why are you tryign to make it look like him and i are pulling a gambit. if there had been a 2nd NK last night i'd be screaming for his head right now, the only reason i trust him is cause i know for sure he's not scum.

Aust didn't deny it at first either, so your twisting words. he even unvoted me and said "because you got the vewing right" this is a weak case Tigs, very weak. and on the contrary, i take full responsability for your lynch, just as i woudl have if Ahmoo had flipped innocent.

heres another thing to poke holes in your scummish tale; if i'm not the finder and this is a ploy between me & Aust, why hasnt the "real" finder come out and countered me by now. obviously if i wasn't the true finder, he/she woudl know i'm not and would have veiwed Aust and woudl be comming out guns blazing at both of us. yet as you can see, no one has since my role reveal and everyone has posted since then.

and why, if i am scum, woudl i lead a lynch on my own team mate? more than often that implicates you because everyone suspects a gambit on that. as i said, your case is weak

vote Tigraine

my veiwing wasn't role blocked. it just said i couldn't tell what she was.

All you need is one more for the hammer.

Aust, Red didn't lead the lynch on Ahmoon because of a viewing, she led it on a hunch. I agree Red that our finder should have counterclaimed if you aren't the real one, and if you are then this is a great ploy for scum to hide behind. I think that when I flip town, you should all look at the ones that are trying to sit quite through this.

I think that it is very suspicious that Red wasn't able to tell what Tigraine was, and I'm worried that if Tigraine doesn't get lynched, then we might have someone stopping Red from viewing. I don't know what could do that, but it's risky if she continues to stop Red's viewings. I'm pretty sure being the hammer isn't great, but I'll VOTE TIGRAINE

Archived