DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only other person to stick out to me was Red. she unvoted Aemon really quickly after his reveal without questioning it, I've seen this happen in games where one person will jump off because of the reveal so more people will jump off because they want to seem town. I've also seen scum jump off a scum buddy wagon so more people will follow suit.. Unfortunately for Red she was the only person to jump off the vote because most everyone knew it was not a townie role, or suspected I should say. and then made a big post (after he was hammered, though she didn't noticed because she didn't check for new replies) that basically said she didn't think aemon was that scummy after all and she wasn't willing to place a vote on him again. And then she notices that he's hammered and was all like yay we got scum, and jokingly called me out for taking the credit away from her and Limi. Also aemon called out Limi and Red. Of course Limi was innocent, so I'm thinking the scum killed her to maybe make the town think that Red is town too. So with that I am going to VOTE RED

let me ask you something Song, as scum if you jump off a scum buddy's bandwagon and it appears he's goign down. doens't it make more sense to find "new" info of his scumminess to give you a reason to jump back on??

as to the underlined, you're seeming alot more scummy to me right now. on DM you can't check for new replys, it doesn't let you knwo and as far as i know it doesn't update the topic summary to include posts while your writing a post. you should also not, that i replied to Aust's inquiry as to why i unvoted Aemon BEFORE lily submitted the lynch. i had no clue how aemon would flipp, and really my unvoting him yet still finding him scummy could be seen as being scummy even if he flipped town.

Aemon knew he was scum, and he calls out two innocent people as being scum (Red & Limi) ya'll know Limi was innocent, and i know i'm innocent. Limi was killed and now i'm left alive after a lynched scum has FoS'd me. sounds liek a frame job tbh and Aemon trying to attach two innocents to him since he knew he was gogin to be lynched.

Actually you can check for new replies. It's called clicking preview post and underneath you can see if someone replied since you started typing. So you in fact can check for new posts.

• Club Leader

It was a quiet day in the ACME factory. When you talked at all, you mostly talked about Red. Some of you felt that she was one of those with grudges but finally, not enough of you did.

Henery Hawk was so upset that you couldn’t come together that he stalked off. He wasn’t watching where he was going and being such a little guy, he tripped over a tiny rock and fell off a cliff. Sadly, a boulder that was perched on the edge followed him down….

HeneryHawk.gif

Mcs, Henery Hawk, vanilla townie, has been killed

It is now night 2. Please send in your night actions promptly. You have until Wednesday 8 PM MST to get them in.

i'm glad that ya'll didn't lynch me, but not happy about the random. we know now that MCS was townie and at least he was vanilla; so there shoudl be plenty of info to gather from his death since alot of peole were gunning for him.

personally, i'm interested to hear what Aust has to say since he's been dogging after MCS pretty hard the past 2 game days. not to mention his partial quote is what almost got me lynched.

I'm so sorry I missed the deadline, guys. I feel like I keep getting on here to make excuses, but I have been working A LOT the past few days, and this is the first chance I've had to get on. I'd really like to do a reread to make sense of some of this, but I don't know if I will have time to tomorrow.

• Club Leader

Speedy Gonzales wanted another toon dead. He wasn’t sure how he was going to do it, but he first had to get that player away from the others. He decided to use a magnet and wait for the moment when that toon was a little apart from the others. Sadly for him, he didn’t notice that he was standing by a railroad track. Without warning, Speedy ended up stuck between the magnet and the tracks, and there was a train coming…..

speedygonzales.jpg

Song, Speedy Gonzales, ninja, solo, has been killed

Daffy Duck was walking around thinking carefully about who might be the ones trying to kill the other toons. Unfortunately, he shouldn’t have walked so close to a cliff. Someone on top of the cliff dropped an anvil off the edge and it was heading straight for our lost-in-thought Duck.

DaffyDuck.jpg

Player, Daffy Duck, analyzer, townie, is dead

It is now day 3.

With 10 alive, you need 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Thursday 8PM MST

Okay that sucks!

Once again I think that the death scenes are different from one another. The first one seems to be accidental while the second one is obviously on purpose. Does anybody notice this? Am I reading to much into it? What could be the reasoning for this?

well Song was a solo. it could be she got killed cause of who she targetted. this is from the Wiki

An uncommon role that is almost always anti-Town, the Ninja functions as similar to an Investigation-Immune Godfather; except instead of always returning an Innocent result to a Cop, it is never seen visiting anyone by a Tracker and is never seen targeting anyone by a Watcher. This definition can be expanded depending on the style of information roles in the game such that any investigation into whether a Ninja took an action will always return null results.

it's also listed as a both a manipulative & killing role type, so maybe now we'll only have one NK *crosses figners* but because she was a solo player, we wont get much info off of her :dry:

it sucks to lose Players role as well.

I done a re-read and the ONLY thing that really caught my attention was how fast Player would jump on to MCS everytime he said anything on Day 1...but Player was town so shows how good my instincts are. I also noticed that Aust is pretty quick to jump onto any little thing that is said...over analyzing because he's town or getting the FOS started? who knows?

Tigs - it's mafia. I've pointed out the specific players that I've seen as scummy and listed my reasons why - it's what we need to be doing ;) Unfortunately we have half the players in the game basically inactive - we didn't even get half of the players to vote yesterday and it's the active ones who keep dying which I'm sure is an intentional move by the scum :(

So I did a re-read and out of the players left the only ones pinging me is Aust, Ahmoo, Adella and Verb. In that order.

First I’ll go with AUST. Because he’s the person I’m finding most scummy.

I agree with Alanna about MCS - something seems very off with him and I've had that feeling since day one. But we've got a deadline looming and Kathleen's points about Red have merit. I also thought it was suspicious when Red unvoted after Aemon's Bugs Bunny reveal, and Kathleen's other points seem to make the best case we currently have.

Vote Red

Verbal's Take: going along with the masses too easily - bandwagon starter - scummy

Agreed! He did the same really with his vote on Aemon, only later (after his vote) did he start building a case on Aemon. I’m strating to notice a patter with him and it screams anti-town.

*high-fives the town!* Adella, every now and again an expletive is worth it ;)

Nice job everyone!!! I have to admit I was a bit nervous with that hammer... if I'd have been wrong, well I basically would have lynched a power-role. I'm sure I'll be some kind of a target tonight for that - but then I do get lonely at nights. If something goes horribly wrong and I don't survive, look to Red and MCS tomorrow.

Wow. This is SCREAMING mafia to me right now. Talking about how you'll be a target and if you survive, lynch person x and y tomorrow? That's a huge red flag for me.

Agreed!! And this needs to be brought up again, because it is a scummy reaction

. I also noticed that Aust is pretty quick to jump onto any little thing that is said...over analyzing because he's town or getting the FOS started? who knows?

I’ve noticed this as well. I’m more inclined to think his motives are the latter of what you suggested honestly.

Tigs - it's mafia. I've pointed out the specific players that I've seen as scummy and listed my reasons why - it's what we need to be doing ;)

Yet out of the entire list of people you’ve really FOS’d who’ve died, only one flipped scum, and with Aemon you only started FOSing him hard after he was past the point of no return.

You kept FOSing MCS hard about being scummy and he flipped innocent, you were pushing at player a bit and he flipped innocent. You keep FOSing me hard (and misquoted me to boot which is all you have to go on btw) and I’ll flip innocent as well.

I’m tired of you trying to pulling strings from the background.

Second scummiest on my list is Ahmoo

You know what, I'll vote Aemon .

not for any particular reason. I'm just mean like that.

This vote still doesn’t set well with me. And the reasoning’s you gave for the vote were both defensive and not satisfying at all. You posted many times after the vote, yet didn’t give your opinion no the situation. I understand you’re new to the game.

Also your post here sounded coached after especially after reading your previous votes. You have plenty to say on me and start the FOSing (and eventually lead the vote on me based on a mis-quote) yet you couldn’t even give your thoughts at all on the Aemon situation.

3rd is Adella, and Kat really said it better than I could have

Someone has to get us talking about the game, Red. And I just finished a game with Mynd, so his manner has kinda rubbed off on me a bit. Any second I'll start accusing people of being scum for something they may or may not have thought about saying.

Totally not related to this game either, but I LOVED the HP game where I totally caught on to Mynd being scum! This is probably my biggest mafia accomplishment EVER! I'm still scared to play against Kivs tho... >.>

ANYWHOO! Sorry, no more off game talk now that we have some REAL talk going on here.

Well, we have like 2 or 3 more days and look how much as happened in that time.

And just because I agreed, doesn't mean I think it's enough to vote him at the moment. He already has one vote on him, and as a of now, I would like to keep him talking, because that last post of his was a Meh one. If he ignores the concerns, then it might be a good idea to put a little pressure on him,

I am entertained by the fact that you're basically threatening Aemon with "pressure" *giggity* and then wont even vote for him. I feel like you may be trying to distance yourself from him while still trying not to get too many votes on him, because as you pointed out, he already had one at the time. Maybe a teammate trying not to get affiliated with him, or just a townie who is overthinking what the word "pressure" means.

This looks a little like Adella trying to step in and get the pressure turned off of Ameon and on to Lily (who is townie). Calling Limi to vote him in the hopes of the calling out to be enough to make Limi back off perhaps? Plus at this point I would have thought Adella would have been one of the ones to question Aemon more since the people Aemon was saying he was suspisious of were the people voting each other over Narnia, (who were only Adella and Krak) but I don't see Adella stand up for herself on that and just lets it go and instead of calling Ameon out or commenting on it (that I noticed) she instead seems to be attempting to turn the focus on to Limi.

Again I agree, I thought the same when I did my re-read. It does look like Adella is trying to deflect pressure off of Aemon and back onto Limi.

And last is Verb.

Agreed on Aemon. I'm thinking that he's serious in trying out some of Mynd's ways early on. What Aemon doesn't know is that it took Mynd about a dozen game of playing like that to figure out how to actually not get lynched outright on Day 1 or 2. It still happens to even him, and he's the master at setting fire to the grass to startle the snakes, lol.

In other words, Aemon is trying to impersonate Mynd here. And succeeding in how Mynd started off.....but doesn't realize Mynd failed a lot before he got the knack down.

Here's the kicker: if Aemon is town, are his antics going to help or hinder?

This still doesn’t feel right. While I agree that his style was like Mynd, it almost seems like you were trying to give Aemon a way out of his scumminess while still seeming undecided and leaving yourself open to voting him without seeming contradictory.

It slightly pings me, but not as much as others and is worth noting.

So I did a re-read and out of the players left the only ones pinging me is Aust, Ahmoo, Adella and Verb. In that order.

First I’ll go with AUST. Because he’s the person I’m finding most scummy.

I agree with Alanna about MCS - something seems very off with him and I've had that feeling since day one. But we've got a deadline looming and Kathleen's points about Red have merit. I also thought it was suspicious when Red unvoted after Aemon's Bugs Bunny reveal, and Kathleen's other points seem to make the best case we currently have.

Vote Red

Verbal's Take: going along with the masses too easily - bandwagon starter - scummy

Agreed! He did the same really with his vote on Aemon, only later (after his vote) did he start building a case on Aemon. I’m strating to notice a patter with him and it screams anti-town.

*high-fives the town!* Adella, every now and again an expletive is worth it ;)

Nice job everyone!!! I have to admit I was a bit nervous with that hammer... if I'd have been wrong, well I basically would have lynched a power-role. I'm sure I'll be some kind of a target tonight for that - but then I do get lonely at nights. If something goes horribly wrong and I don't survive, look to Red and MCS tomorrow.

Wow. This is SCREAMING mafia to me right now. Talking about how you'll be a target and if you survive, lynch person x and y tomorrow? That's a huge red flag for me.

Agreed!! And this needs to be brought up again, because it is a scummy reaction

. I also noticed that Aust is pretty quick to jump onto any little thing that is said...over analyzing because he's town or getting the FOS started? who knows?

I’ve noticed this as well. I’m more inclined to think his motives are the latter of what you suggested honestly.

Tigs - it's mafia. I've pointed out the specific players that I've seen as scummy and listed my reasons why - it's what we need to be doing ;)

Yet out of the entire list of people you’ve really FOS’d who’ve died, only one flipped scum, and with Aemon you only started FOSing him hard after he was past the point of no return.

You kept FOSing MCS hard about being scummy and he flipped innocent, you were pushing at player a bit and he flipped innocent. You keep FOSing me hard (and misquoted me to boot which is all you have to go on btw) and I’ll flip innocent as well.

I’m tired of you trying to pulling strings from the background.

Second scummiest on my list is Ahmoo

You know what, I'll vote Aemon .

not for any particular reason. I'm just mean like that.

This vote still doesn’t set well with me. And the reasoning’s you gave for the vote were both defensive and not satisfying at all. You posted many times after the vote, yet didn’t give your opinion no the situation. I understand you’re new to the game.

Also your post here sounded coached after especially after reading your previous votes. You have plenty to say on me and start the FOSing (and eventually lead the vote on me based on a mis-quote) yet you couldn’t even give your thoughts at all on the Aemon situation.

3rd is Adella, and Kat really said it better than I could have

Someone has to get us talking about the game, Red. And I just finished a game with Mynd, so his manner has kinda rubbed off on me a bit. Any second I'll start accusing people of being scum for something they may or may not have thought about saying.

Totally not related to this game either, but I LOVED the HP game where I totally caught on to Mynd being scum! This is probably my biggest mafia accomplishment EVER! I'm still scared to play against Kivs tho... >.>

ANYWHOO! Sorry, no more off game talk now that we have some REAL talk going on here.

Well, we have like 2 or 3 more days and look how much as happened in that time.

And just because I agreed, doesn't mean I think it's enough to vote him at the moment. He already has one vote on him, and as a of now, I would like to keep him talking, because that last post of his was a Meh one. If he ignores the concerns, then it might be a good idea to put a little pressure on him,

I am entertained by the fact that you're basically threatening Aemon with "pressure" *giggity* and then wont even vote for him. I feel like you may be trying to distance yourself from him while still trying not to get too many votes on him, because as you pointed out, he already had one at the time. Maybe a teammate trying not to get affiliated with him, or just a townie who is overthinking what the word "pressure" means.

This looks a little like Adella trying to step in and get the pressure turned off of Ameon and on to Lily (who is townie). Calling Limi to vote him in the hopes of the calling out to be enough to make Limi back off perhaps? Plus at this point I would have thought Adella would have been one of the ones to question Aemon more since the people Aemon was saying he was suspisious of were the people voting each other over Narnia, (who were only Adella and Krak) but I don't see Adella stand up for herself on that and just lets it go and instead of calling Ameon out or commenting on it (that I noticed) she instead seems to be attempting to turn the focus on to Limi.

Again I agree, I thought the same when I did my re-read. It does look like Adella is trying to deflect pressure off of Aemon and back onto Limi.

And last is Verb.

Agreed on Aemon. I'm thinking that he's serious in trying out some of Mynd's ways early on. What Aemon doesn't know is that it took Mynd about a dozen game of playing like that to figure out how to actually not get lynched outright on Day 1 or 2. It still happens to even him, and he's the master at setting fire to the grass to startle the snakes, lol.

In other words, Aemon is trying to impersonate Mynd here. And succeeding in how Mynd started off.....but doesn't realize Mynd failed a lot before he got the knack down.

Here's the kicker: if Aemon is town, are his antics going to help or hinder?

This still doesn’t feel right. While I agree that his style was like Mynd, it almost seems like you were trying to give Aemon a way out of his scumminess while still seeming undecided and leaving yourself open to voting him without seeming contradictory.

It slightly pings me, but not as much as others and is worth noting.

Red, you do notice the irony in you finding me suspicious, but using my posts as half of your support for your #1 suspect, agreeing with me the whole time, right? Hehehe....I got a chuckle out of that.

Oh, and to explain Aemon: when Mynd does that, it doesn't mean he's scum. So lynching him is potentially removing a townie from the game, which is bad. However, that needs to be weighed against the potential damage a misguided townie can do to the game....and that's the hard part. Obviously Aemon was trying to impersonate a town-Mynd who uses that technique, and it backfired. On the off chance that he had been town, I felt it still needed to be said that the antics could help or hinder the town and that we needed to figure out what to do about it.

Moot now, but not at the time I posted that.

Oh, and I can support an Aust lynch for today.

Vote: Aust

i can see where it would be slightly ironic, but like i said i'm not finding you very suspicious atm. every time i do a re-read, that post keeps sticking out because of the reasons i mentioned. so i felt the need to note it.

and as ironic as it maybe, you summed up nicely why i thought Austs posts were scummy. it made more sense just to quote you, than repeat whats already been stated. as i'm only finding you a little more scummy than usual, i feel okay with agreeing with statments i see that make sense.

Before I start: I should stop signing up for mafia before I overdose. No, really.

I went back and looked at a few on my suspect list to see if my initial read had any merits, and I think I'm a little blinded by Aust because of my love for him. rolleyes.gif Nah, the point is that I want to think for myself, not just vote for the hell heck of it.

I seem to be getting to L-1 on day 1 too frequently for comfort. You want a full reveal, you got it. I am Bugs Bunny and I can take someone into my rabbit hole for the night so they cannot be affected by NAs.

Okay, time to be serious. This does not sound like a bus driver to me. From what I know of bus drivers - and please someone more knowledgeable than me chime in! (I hate using public transit lol) - bus drivers swap targets? This role sounds too much - people could not affected by night actions and so they can't be killed, viewed, recruited, seduced.. (it IS the night after all!). And I will say that the only time I ever see someone claim to be a bus driver is when they are scum using a fake-claim :p

Moreover, Aemon this is absurd. If you had such an important role, why all the histrionics on DAY 1 when - as history tells us, this type of behaviour typically sees you lynched or at the very least placed in a great deal of danger? I can't see you doing that as town because it would be completely irresponsible. It doesn't fit, and it doesn't feel right.

I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you've had ample opportunity to demonstrate that you are town however you didn't even mount much of a defense for yourself, or really offer up much of a case against anyone else. It really seems like you've been waiting for the chance to make a reveal and then hope that people drop their votes.

I don't buy it - and I will drop the hammer.

unvote

Vote Aemon

(condensed a little to eliminate extra spacings- same with future quotes)

This just feels... planned to me. Like Aemon knew from the start he was going down, so he FOSes some people (Red and Limi, noted by Red earlier) then had a teammate hammer him to make him appear more town. I know this couldn't be the case, but Aust seems fake here, just like he does in his "yay we got scum!" post... which I think was questioned by some.

i wanted to get this response in before Lily posted a death scene.

UNVOTE

on the basis of his reveal and to think things over.

On the basis of what reveal Red? He might as well have said he's the Easter Bunny for all that tells us! I find it surprising that you'd accept that. What do you think this tells us? I will say again - character alignment does not correlate with player alignment. I found that reveal very scummy - it's basically a smoke-screen.
you only quoted part of what i said. i listed several reasons why i un-voted him.

as i said in my post, i was stll getting a scum vibe from him, because his posts were comming off as a Panicky and really defensive; but i was unsure after his responses to Song's prodding whether this was still a Scummy mcScumster ping or more of a townie appearig to be scummy ping. so i pulled off his vote to prevent him from being hammered quickly if he was town to continue to watch his reactions and how people reacted to him.

given the current events and vibe i'm now getting, i'm going to continue to with hold my vote honestly. Verb brings up a good poit, and i can see Mynd in his posts we still had a good 24 hrs before we needed to lynch and ther are a few others i would have liked to poke at for responses.

i'll be posting again soon with my thoughts on other quotes.

Mainly quoted this to get the fuller context of Red's comment on her being misquoted. Again, feels forced a little bit, FOSing Red really hard for being the one to unvote. Quite honestly, if ANYONE reveals I myself generally unvote if there is time to do so. I'd rather have a little doubt than to force the lynch ahead. This was my problem in WoT(?) mafia when I unvoted the claimed Ingtar (forgot he was a DF in WoT hahaha), and I used the same reasoning there. If there is any doubt, I unvote too, but I think Aust took this a little over. True that his character reveal means absolutely nothing, but saying you're Bugs Bunny is sure to cause hesitation for a moment or two and I'm sure that's what caught Red up.

*high-fives the town!* :biggrin: Adella, every now and again an expletive is worth it ;)

Quoted again for agreement. I hate that MCS was town, but there was something wrong there that was bugging me; my fear now is being associated with Aust if he flips scum. I think lynching Aust will tell us a lot about Red, just like Aemon's death.

and Aust still han't answered any of our questions. we all start FOSing him, and he goes quiet.

so why Limi, and why Krak?? i do have to agree that this game is a bit small for 2 mafias. i agree it's more likely a SK if there is one, or a Vig. either way i was wrong about him.

First off - guys I'm very sorry for not responding earlier - I've been out of town two days this week for work and the week has been very hectic, and I can't put in quotes when posting from my phone and I hate trying to type long posts on the phone - I just wanted to wait until I got home this evening so I could respond fully to your questions.

I think you misunderstood my point - I'm not thinking that he'll get NKed. If it was obvious that Aemon was getting lynched, having a teammate hammer and then talk about how nervous he was, and that he's now a target....just seems a little faked. Aust is a smart guy, why state that this makes him a target? How so any more than the rest on Aemon's lynch?

You're right about the tone of my post Verbal - on a re-read it sounds weird - I'm sorry I really didn't mean it to come off that dramatic. In terms of you finding me scummy - although I didn't vote for Aemon until the hammer, I was questioning him since the very beginning of his maneuvering, and when he didn't ask a question, I'd press him again - please go back and check if you want to verify this. I also pointed out a couple of times how insufficient his Bugs Bunny reveal was - I believe that I contributed along with the others towards pressuring him until he eventually started to slip up and votes mounted on him, which was what saw him lynched.

I also was really nervous about casting that hammer - I was about 70% sure that Aemon was scum, but that 30% doubt I had was really worried that role he revealed was supposed to act as our healer or something. I have a really really hard time with Aemon on day one's - he always seems very scummy to me. He seemed scummy in DPR's game on day one and almost was lynched - he almost get's lynched on every single day one I'm in with him, and he's usually innocent. So those were the things that gave me pause. I was really relieved to learn that I was right about him.

on a second look, the underlined portion hints at some type of paranoid role ... maybe like a paranoid army vet, where he kills whoever targets him; which is basiclaly a wild card for the town imo, as it could easily cost us our finder or healer or other power roles. it might be an empty threat to try and detract away from the NK and scare of the scum since he thinks hes a target also.

the other part "if something goes horribly wrong and i don't survive" also sticks out to me. thers a role called an elite body guard, they protect 1 person each night and kill the first person to target them. its a town aligned role though ... but again, if he kills indiscriminately ... well the cost to us could be greater than keeping him around. just food for thought and my 2 cents on the issue.

also Aust, can you clarify something for me, what exactly do you feel has made you a target for tonight?? is it the fact you were the hammer, or that you now believed Aemons role claim and think the remaining scum will be pissed at you.

Yes - I was really was worried about being NK'd by the mafia last night. I always worry about being NK'd, especially on night one. I thought that there was a good chance that the NK would be one of us that really pressured Aemon - Song, Limi, Adella, or me. I did not think you were at risk Red since you unvoted him after that 'Bugs Bunny" reveal - I know you listed other reasons after that, but you explicitly stated "based on this reveal, I'm going to unvote" - that really left me with the impression that you were unvoting because of his reveal. Anyhow, given that the NK was Limi it seems I was pretty on the mark with this fear.

Why look into me Aust? Because I "started" the bandwagon on Aemon? I can't see any other reason, not to mention that I didn't, because it was a day one blah vote. And Aemon ended up bring mafia anyway. Your skepticism is a bit concerning.

MCS, I don't want this to sound impatient, but it's frustrating when it seems like you're not even reading the posts about you. I've mentioned on more than one occasion, and this has been echoed by Limi and by Verbal - that your posts have not contributed at all to the game - you haven't told us any thoughts about anything and you didn't even comment on all the back and forth around Aemon. Your opening post on Aemon was a joke vote and then after that you popped in occasionally to say something extremely non-committal (and if need by I'll go back and pull the quotes). I could very easily see you being scum and having left a vote on him and then not gotten back in time to pull it off before Aemon got lynched. Don't get me wrong - I'm really happy to see you active in a game but it would help a lot if you told us more about what you're thinking. Otherwise, you are going to appear like a lurking scum - and maybe that's what you are - we'll have to see.

I think Aemon's strategy really was to get pushed to a reveal, at which point a vote or two would be taken off him - either by a scummate or a townie who believed him - so that he could then coast through the rest of the game unmolested. He just did that in DPR's last game, although his reveal in that game was honest - I think that might have given him the idea.

Ugh, this whole post was him backtracking, and ESPECIALLY the bolded part felt so ICKY to me! "I'm sorry, I was wrong... remember I pushed to lynch Aust AND I did my town duty to point out that his reveal was faulty! How great am I?!?" There's something wrong with Aust, and more likely than not it's him being caught in scummy play when he thought he could scoot on through the game after Aemon's sacrifice, so I have no problem voting AUST for today.

Archived