DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red already responded to everything, but this was directed at me...

Vote AJ

I've thought it over, actually. Maybe I will get lynched today, I don't know. But AJ's votes have both been for people who ended up being town.

I can't say enough how that first vote was influenced by MCS's own joke vote.

It seems when I say very little, I am scum for being rather quiet, and when I say too much, I am scum for being coached. Whether or not I am.

I hate to vote for yet another active person, but I would feel really guilty over voting for an inactive just because of inactivity.

I think I already commented on this though. As Town, there is know way for me to know someone else's alignment unless I have a Finder/Cop role, or I'm secretly mafia. So, me voting for roleless townies is a moot point, and says nothing either way for my alignment. If I were PUSHING for lynching a bunch of townies though, that would be an entirely different matter. laugh.gif

To clarify my poor choice of words used earlier, I thought it was suspicious that Adella turned around and voted Aemon after defending him at the start, and no one seems to have voted for her despite people already noticing this.

VOTE ADELLA

Yes, it would be, except I would like a quote of where I actually defended Aemon? I brought attention to Limi because, let's face it, most mafia day 1 try to make a pretty good argument on lynching a townie, and then try not to seem TOO tied into it so they can get out of it later. Granted, I did EVENTUALLY catch on to the fact that Aemon was actually scummy and Limi wasn't just jumping on Red's strong opinion for the heck of it. I hope that makes sense.

To clarify my poor choice of words used earlier, I thought it was suspicious that Adella turned around and voted Aemon after defending him at the start, and no one seems to have voted for her despite people already noticing this.

VOTE ADELLA

i could roll with this. she's 3rd on my list and the points you bring up are ligit. we need to consolodate our votes before the deadline, so if the town wants to vote this way i'll throw my vote in as well. i haven't veiwed her though, so again i'm willing to vote her based on my gut.

btw Arlow good to have a new voice in all this. what are your thougts on Aust & Ahmoo.

same with you Verb, you haven't spoken up since my reveal; whats your thoughts on Adella & Ahmoo??

Yes, it would be, except I would like a quote of where I actually defended Aemon? I brought attention to Limi because, let's face it, most mafia day 1 try to make a pretty good argument on lynching a townie, and then try not to seem TOO tied into it so they can get out of it later. Granted, I did EVENTUALLY catch on to the fact that Aemon was actually scummy and Limi wasn't just jumping on Red's strong opinion for the heck of it. I hope that makes sense.

see, this response seems clean, it can be either a townie response or a mafia response honestly. but a few things just dont sit right

the underlined portion is what mostly doesn't sit right. Limi didn't try not to seem TOO tied to Aemons lynch; she was a leading force on it in fact. she kept on him for the most part and didn't try to fade into the background.

with the bolded part, no one had an arguement that Aemon wasn't acting scummy. in fact we all agreed he was acting scummy once me & limi voted for him and started the pressure; which only increased when Song started to dog him and Aust wouldn't lay off.

the only perosn that had any doubts on Aemon was me, and it wasn't wether or not he was scummy; but more of wether it was a town aggrevated type scummy or a squirmming scum whose been caught; and this is only because i didn't trust Song, because i never trust her.

yeah, i'm good with moving my vote to Adella today. with Adella we'll atleast get a semi clue about Arlow.

I am going to VOTE AHMOON. Most of her arguments just don't sit well with me and seem like mafia grasping a bit. Especially the fact that AJ voted for two innocents; that doesn't really mean anything by itself; town votes for town all the time.

I also agree with everyone else that it's best we leave Aust be for now. I believe his claim; however, we do need to remember that there is likely a solo killer out there, and there is a very small chance that it could be Aust. I don't think so, though. His reveal was detailed enough that I believe it.

I would be okay voting for Adella, though to be honest, I don't really see where all the suspicion of her is coming from. I'd rather go with Ahmoon right now.

I just spent 20 minutes trying to do the whole quote thing and even with that cool little multiquote button I still managed to screw it up. So I went back and checked for the post where "Adella was defending Aemon" and I found the one that everyone is referring to. I don't see necessarily that she was defending Aemon as much as trying to FOS Limi. Adella then stays on Limi's case until time to put Aemon at L-1 and up and changes her mind and agrees with everyone about Aemon afterall. I wasn't sure about voting Adella because I didn't recall anything seeming that suspicious but after skimming back over her posts I believe that she does seem scummy.

Vote ADELLA

I don't know how to put this without it making me seem scummy but I believe Adella is mafia as opposed to just "anti-town" or whatever the reason behind the 2nd NK. My reasoning is because I believe that the first of our to NK's was not the work of the mafia, it didn't seem as deliberate. I believe that the second NK was in fact the mafia and that Adella wouldn't have been crazy enough to let her group go for the NK on Limi because she had rode her case so hard early on.

heres a new vote count. i dunno if Lily will count Ahmoo's unvote on AJ because it wasn't colored Red. so i'm gogin to assum no until she comes on to give us a mod vote count

Vote Count:

Aust (1) – Verbal

Ahmoo (3) - Red, Aust, Alanna

AJ (1) - Ahmoo

Adella (2) - Arlow, Tigs

Not voting – Adella, Kat, AJ

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline – Thursday 9PM MST.

Alanna - i feel the same. i'm good with either of them because i have a gut feeling that both are scum. but Ahmoo is the one i'm most confident in tbh which is why i haven't changed my vote to Adella yet. if lily does allow Ahmoo's vote then both Adella & Ahmoo will be tied; i'll throw my vote in witht he majority to prevent a random lynch.

Kat has yet to weigh in, as well as Verb. AJ, you've given your 2cents but haven't casted a vote .... and you've had plenty of chance.

Tigs - i dunno about the rest of the people in here, but what i mean that she seemed to defend Aemon, it was in the fact she kept trying to shift attention off him onto Limi. deflection can be a type of defense and is one scum are known for using. it was also her casting doubt on Limi, which in a way was to Aemon's benefit, though it didn't work. as to the NK, i think we'll only see one tonight cause seeing the nature of the Ninja role i'm thinking Song was the 2nd killer. it's the only reason why i'm still not pushign for Aust knowing he's a solo.

i also noticed that you haven't posted your thoughts on Ahmoo, which is interesting to me. tell me, are you and Ahmoo trying to deflect attention from him onto another scummy looking person ... or maybe Adella's taking one for the team ... you have alot to say about 1 scummy person but haven't said anything on another equally scummy person. that i find interesting.

another reason why i mention a team connection between Tigs, Ahmoo & Adella is look at their votes. according to the rules, votes must both be bolded & in Red

-- Lynch votes must be bolded and red. Example – VOTE LILY

yet Ahmoo's vote isn't Red, and Tigs vote isn't bolded. is this an attempt by the scum team to fool us to thinking Adella has more votes than she actually does in hopes it causes a random lynch??

Hmm..... should I PAFO this one?

No, I'll answer. In my games, the mafia has to equal the NON-MAFIA to win. That includes solos, town, whatever. So, for the mafia's purposes, you are town.

Well, that confirms Aust's alignment and removes the possibility of a ploy between Red & Aust. If "solo" in Aust's case means survivor, then cool. But if he only wins on his own, then we still have an issue.

and yes, i undestand i've played scummy, i've taken a feather out of Verbs book; looking scummy enough to let the scum think they can lynch me and not waste a NK on me *bites my thumb at the scum*

Hehe, exactly how I play the Cop role. With this explanation, along with Lily's post above, I think this confirms you as Cop. And I have pics of Angelina if you ever need them. ;-)

VOTE ADELLA

i could roll with this. she's 3rd on my list and the points you bring up are ligit. we need to consolodate our votes before the deadline, so if the town wants to vote this way i'll throw my vote in as well. i haven't veiwed her though, so again i'm willing to vote her based on my gut.

btw Arlow good to have a new voice in all this. what are your thougts on Aust & Ahmoo.

same with you Verb, you haven't spoken up since my reveal; whats your thoughts on Adella & Ahmoo??

Actually, I feel like the sudden jump towards Adella reeks of scum derailing a lynch train on Ahmoondah. Arlow comes out of nowhere to jump on Adella (giggity), and then Tigs joins in a little later.

Based on that, I'm more comfortable with Ahmoondah for now.

Vote: Ahmoondah

Doh, hit that button too fast. Meant to toss in a nugget of clarification: when some folks say "scum", then mean all anti-town roles (SK, cult, etc.). So to call somebody scum doesn't always have to mean "mafia alignment". Just wanted to clarify that a bit. This game has been called other names besides Mafia (Scum, Assassins, and Werewolves to name a few).

Oops, need to unvote first.

Unvote

Vote: Ahmoondah

Vote Count:

Ahmoondah (3) – Red, Aust, Alanna

Adella (3) – Arlow, Ahmoondah, Tigs

Aust (1) – Verbal

Not voting – Adella, Kat, AJ

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline – Thursday 9PM MST.

*winks at Lily*

I think we posted too close to each other, hehe.

well if that was their aim, then it didn't work cause lily did accept their votes *shrugs*

lol Verb, tell you what, so long as the pics have Brad in them then i'll take you up on that offer. perferably in that yummy Troy outfit of his. off topic, but speaking of Brad, saw 12 monkeys over the weekand and OMG that movie is made of win!!!

Arlow comming out of left feild and shifting focus onto Adella is suspect, but he did bring up good points and Adella's actions with the attention diversion attempt Day 1 is something all of agree was scummy looking. so i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for right now.

really, this lynch will provide us with alot of info no matter how Ahmoo flips; so would a lynch on Adella for that matter. but Ahmoo has the majority and we need a controlled lynch above all else.

the underlined portion is what mostly doesn't sit right. Limi didn't try not to seem TOO tied to Aemons lynch; she was a leading force on it in fact. she kept on him for the most part and didn't try to fade into the background.

I hate to cut posts, but that was a long one for my response which should be short. I just disagree with this, as Limi's main reasoning originally was that she agreed with you. That is easy enough for someone to squirm out of in my opinion, or at least leaves a bit of a backdoor.

Well, I'm torn. To be honest, they both look a little scummy, but with innocent ways out. Ahmoon could be scum playing the 'innocent newbie' role fairly well, or she could be a newbie who is a townie and making a lot of newbie mistakes. Not talking much, not adding much when she does talk, taking offence to every comment with her name in it and showing that defensiveness and showing the offendedness in the few posts she has. I don't know if its newbie townie mistakes or newbie mafia mistakes but either way there are mistakes in the way she is playing that are making her look scummy.

On the other hand we have a Adella, who I believe I was the first to call out. The big point that is getting attention on her is one I pointed out, but at the time wasn't sure it was big enough to vote over. I gave her a chance to talk it out, and she did. It was a generic answer, but one that could be true. Still I'm not completely convinced she's town.

Ok, I will VOTE AHMOON as she is just seeming the scummier of the two at the moment, and after thinking it through I think we would get some info to go forward with either way.

Red, I didn't give my thoughts on Ahmoon because I believed Adella is the one we should have went with. I kinda see where everyone's point is concerning Ahmoon's scumminess, however, I don't think it looks like she was coached. A lot of it really did just seem like newbie mistakes. Don't you all think that if she was being coached then she would have been told later on in day 1 to make up a reason for voting Aemon? And she was also pretty high on that bandwagon...what # 3? I think that the lynch was ran pretty fast on her considering she won't even have a chance to defend herself since she informed us she would be doing the whole funeral thing.

Since the hammer has been cast I am leaving everything as it lies. We'll see how Ahmoon flips, but I'm pretty sure we all just got played.

I apologize for my vote, I realized it was the hammer. Normally I would wait out these things, but I voted in anger from RL things, I just hope my skewed decision was the right one. It took a day hanging out with a friend for me to get over two days of absolute hell for myself. And sorry to Red for getting rude.

np AJ. and my PM box is open any time if you need someoene to vent to. i know you've been having a rough couple of days, so figured that had something to do with it. hakunamatata :happy:

Tigs - i dunno. i'm going off gut feeling & her reactions with this vote as i haven't veiwed her. so she could very well be an innocent; but my instincts say she isn't. i only think she was coached on that one post, where it was building a case to lynch someone. the wording and style just dont flow with her other posts imo, which is why it stuck out most to me. had she built a case for voting Aemon or given a legit reason for voting him (like she did with me) then it would be a different story. with the last post, it was an attempt to save her butt and even then she just agreed wih what someoen else said, she didn't make her own case against Adella.

the only vote she placed which showed game analysis was the vote on me.

your pinging me Tigs, and pinging me hard. theres something about your posts i can't really put my foot on that seems off. my gut is telling me to be wary of you tbh, and it's too strong for me to ignore.

Archived