DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

why are we waiting for Adella?? just curious. if you want to wait for a new person to chime in thats fine. but the deadline for votes are today and a controlled lynch is much better than a random. no pressure, but at the same time i would perfer not to have a random lynch especially sicne we have it narrowed down to 2 people.

AJ your hesitation seemed town to begin with, but now that its 9 hours until the deadline i'm beinning to 2nd guess your intentions honestly.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are we waiting for Adella?? just curious. if you want to wait for a new person to chime in thats fine. but the deadline for votes are today and a controlled lynch is much better than a random. no pressure, but at the same time i would perfer not to have a random lynch especially sicne we have it narrowed down to 2 people.

AJ your hesitation seemed town to begin with, but now that its 9 hours until the deadline i'm beinning to 2nd guess your intentions honestly.

I was waiting because Adella hasn't checked in nor voted, and I'm a little paranoid of being wrong. I wasn't sure when the deadline was either... unsure.gif

• Club Leader

Day went pretty quickly. You were pretty sure Petunia Pig was one of those behind all the problems. AJ was unsure and didn’t want to be the one to decide Petunia’s fate. Adella never took part in the discussion at all. You weren’t sure how to remove Petunia from your presence but finally decided to tie her to a missle and send her out of the factory/proving grounds. (Sorry, running out of scene ideas here…)

PetuniaPig.gif

Arlow, Petunia Pig, mafia, has been lynched

It is now night 5. You have until Friday 8PM MST to get your night actions in.

Ha! Nice job - for what it's worth Arlow it was a good try.

Red I wasn't waiting for Alanna for the lynch- it was just her and Aj that hadn't voted yet and we needed one of them for the lynch. I though we would have had them all though by catching Arlow. There must be one more.

aw lily!! but it helped us catch scum!!! come on that was great deductve reasoning *grins*

Alanna, care to explain why you have been online today yet have ignore the game when we needed a townie vote and it appeared the AJ might be trying to stall the lynch?? i know you say your buisy, but with the game this close to end game i can't help but wonder how much is you just wanting to lurk and avoid notice.

First off, whether you believe me or not, I've not been online in a couple days because I've been working full days at my current job, and then looking into and getting an interview for a possible new job, along with the fact that today is my 6 month anniversary with my boyfriend. It's a big step for us, and that's all that matters.

i find it odd that Adella survived the night, so that pings me greatly.

I actually agree, and am afraid of how this night will go for me. I figured you would have viewed me last night, and that the lynch would have moved on to the next suspicious target, so I would be NKed. I guess we really never know what those with night actions will do.

I honestly was curious as well. I see no reason to let another player come in and sway how things will go just to make yourself look better. As the hammer you are the last vote, but you are not the only one who led to this person's lynch, so why the hesitation?

Good job on figuring out Arlow guys, that was really well done.

Ha! Nice job - for what it's worth Arlow it was a good try.

Red I wasn't waiting for Alanna for the lynch- it was just her and Aj that hadn't voted yet and we needed one of them for the lynch. I though we would have had them all though by catching Arlow. There must be one more.

aw lily!! but it helped us catch scum!!! come on that was great deductve reasoning *grins*

Alanna, care to explain why you have been online today yet have ignore the game when we needed a townie vote and it appeared the AJ might be trying to stall the lynch?? i know you say your buisy, but with the game this close to end game i can't help but wonder how much is you just wanting to lurk and avoid notice.

*is confused* What are you guys talking about? I voted for Arlow. I haven't posted since then because, well, I never wanted to change my vote. Did you mean to direct this towards Adella?

Yes I'm sorry Alanna - I absolutely meant Adella in that. Sorry for the confusion... we have too many 'A' names!!!

Adella, happy anniversary! And good luck on the jobs - I know first hand how hard a long and hectic schedule can be, and I hope things settle for you soon. It does get hard to trust you though when you're not here to vote, and if you're going to be absent, even a quick blurb in thread that you're tied up would satisfy most things - otherwise people will assume scummy lurking or disinterest.

Now that you are here - what thoughts do you have about the game? I'm not really sure where you stand right now.

• Club Leader

Morning comes, and a gruesome sight greets you. A little ways off from your camp lies Yosemite Sam. It seems that someone forced a dehydrated boulder down his throat and forced him to drink a glass of water. I can’t describe the results. It is so not toon-ish. We’ll just say it’s bad – very bad.

yosemite_sam.gif

Alanna, Yosemite Sam, vanilla townie, has been killed

It is now day 6. You have until Saturday 8PM MST.

With 4 alive, you need 3 to lynch.

The hesitation was because I was seriously second-guessing myself. I really wanted to hear from all sides before even thinking to cast the hammer- I hate to be the hammer, really. I know I'm going to get a lot of flack from that too, but that's how it is and I'll stand by it. *sigh* I hope I was viewed and I'm cleared, because saying that I'm RoadRunner and vanilla isn't likely to cut it.

actually AJ i believe you. i veiwed you last night and you came back town.; so i'm goign to ask your opinion because i know 100% you and me are on the same side now.

who do you trust more, Aust or Adella?? Adella wouldn't have had to be only to submit the NK 2 nights ago, as she had a QT board and a partner who was. so it's plausable she's the remaining scum. another pausabilit is that Aust is playing me and is actaully a solo killing role and the one responsable for that NK last night.

we might be able to gleam info of where the killing is the work of a solo or remaining scum from the Nk's themselves

Night 1

Limi (Marvin) - "someone found yet another ACME rocket and sent it on its way. It crashed into Marvin’s ship" (direct)

Krak (Pepe) - "only to have it not be a chute at all, but rather a spare tire, which follows him to the bottom of the canyon and crushes him" (indirect)

Night 2

Song (Speedy-Solo) - "he didn’t notice that he was standing by a railroad track. Without warning, Speedy ended up stuck between the magnet and the tracks, and there was a train coming….." (indircet)

Player (Daffy) - "Someone on top of the cliff dropped an anvil off the edge and it was heading straight for our lost-in-thought Duck." (direct)

Night 3

Kath (Sylvester) - "Sylvester was running from something and ran through a painting of fake scenery someone had left on the edge of a cliff." (direct)

Night 4

Verb (Taz) - "You search and finally find a box of dehydrated boulders at the top of a cliff. Guess what’s at the bottom?" (direct)

Night 5

Alanna (Yosimite) - "It seems that someone forced a dehydrated boulder down his throat and forced him to drink a glass of water." (direct)

okay so i'm taking Tigs advice from Day 2 or 3 and looking at the deaths. direct death is where we see someone directly caused the characters death. Sylvester was running from something, someone put a rocket on marvins ship, dropping stuff on the characters and shoving stuff down their throat.

then we have two deaths, which stop after Song was killed; but we've also got to remember the day after she was killed i outted Aust and he's a good enough player to kjnow a 2nd NK woudl have given his lie away.

so since we know for N3 & N4 there were still Mafia members alive (Arlow) then we can assume from the type of death that the Mafia's NK write up was the direct death.

now we have N5, where we all assumed that with Arlow's lynch we had gotten the last scum. if Aust was a killing solo role, he wouldn't know if there was a remaining scum or not; because as a solo SK type role his aim woudl be last one standing (him & 1 other player). so i think he woudl have stayed his hand. therefor, logically, i don't think last night NK was his, coupled with the fact that it was a direct death which in this case points to mafia.

i know i'm not scum, i know AJ's innocent, and i know Aust is solo. which leaves, by process of elimination

ADELLA

• Club Leader

You all looked to Red for her findings. She didn’t have anything concrete to give you, but she was pretty sure that Foghorn Leghorn was the last grudgeholder out there. You all decided to follow her lead.......

Was she right?

Either way, my death scene better be epic!

Also, Aust I couldn't have hopped on to say I was away because.. Well I wasn't online at all for at least two days. If I had been able to pop in, trust me I would have. Promise.

Archived