Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

No death scene. Sorry, Adella!

FoghornLeghorn.gif

Adella, Foghorn Leghorn, mafia, is lynched

thatsalllogo.gif

Congratulations, Town and Aust!

Great game, everyone. I'm sorry that the balance was off. I didn't realize it until the game was well underway. But the town prevailed nonetheless.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way, my death scene better be epic!

Also, Aust I couldn't have hopped on to say I was away because.. Well I wasn't online at all for at least two days. If I had been able to pop in, trust me I would have. Promise.

Oh Adella, I really didn't think too much of it - all part of my angle lol! I do hope you have good luck on your job hunt, and I did hope you had a happy anniversary!!!

Red my Schnookums, well played! I was hard on you because I needed to be but your finding saved the day! And you can't deny that it was fun dancing with me, can you? You truly can't resist my allure!! LOL! Ooh and you may be interested to know that I actually had no role other than surviving until end game!

That's right - complete fake claim on the whole bomb thing!!! :D (I was rather proud of that ;) ) As a survivor, I was a solo win with no abilities - my win condition was just to be alive at endgame.

And very good game to everyone else! I had a lot of fun in this game!!

Epic game lily!!! absolutley loved it!! it was fun tring out a new style, being more agressive and playing slightly scummy on purpose lol.

i'm glad my analysis of the NK's & the who's online thing really worked though. have to tell you, i was not to certain about those because i'd never used them before but they are useful strategies forcatching scum a a finder!!!

Mafia, you played well :myrddraal: this was a relaly close game, so that means alot in itself! Arlow, Ahmoo; i look forward to playing with you guys again.

Aust, i'm glad you were tellign the truth abotu beign a survivor; cause i was sitting here wondering if i made the right choice by trusting you. i kept thinking "he might be laying me to lull me into comfort just to pounce when i'm least expecting it" this time it worked out though :laugh:

Tigs, sorry for leading the lynch on you; turns out my Finder role wasn't 100% accurate. i had a 25% chance of getting a "unclear" veiwing each time. :unsure:

good game all, great game town. verb i hate that you got killed after i veiwed you; cause knowing you were town really would have helped lmao and krak, i freaked out on the first ngith cause i veiwed you and you ended up dead. had to make sure i wasn't a paranoid cop but lily said it was just coincedence. :laugh:

can't wait to read the mafia QT *grins*

Lily doesn't usually make the QTs public. Which I'm kind of a fan of.

i'm glad my analysis of the NK's & the who's online thing really worked though. have to tell you, i was not to certain about those because i'd never used them before but they are useful strategies forcatching scum a a finder!!!

See, even though this worked for us...I kind of didn't like it. I know, maybe I'm being a traditionalist, but I think it's one of those things that just makes it too easy. Like when people suggest mass reveals or something. Sure, that could really help sometimes, but it kills the game. I don't know, I feel like now, as a mod, I'm going to have to be careful about the timing of posting scenes.

ah thats cool if the QT board isn't made public :laugh:

as to the time stamps, it was an act of desperation because my veiw was baiclaly waisted by Verb being killed. i don't think it should be grouped with mass reveals, and honestly i dont know if that technique's been used before. it's more of like the use of metagamming, it can help but it can also hurt you. especialy if the Mod allows the scum team to submit the NK on the QT board.

also, using time stamps to try and pin point scum can back fire easily, depending on when the scum submits their NK in relations to when the last NA is submitted. so it has a downside to it and is a double edge sword really

• Club Leader

Verbal placed a mirror on someone every night. He wasn't allowed to use it on himself. He picked Red every night of the entire game! I'm sorry that ended up killing you off, Song, but you know....

I tried to use non-traditional roles. Mirror placer instead of doc, Analyst plus a percentage cop (who didn't know she was percentage, by the way. Originally, she was going to be a naive cop, actually, when I first wrote this game.)

And thanks for the compliments, everyone. I really enjoyed it. Now, I'm off to mod at Jetnation. That should be fun. After that, I'll be doing a fast game on OG, I think. I'm hooked on modding and not so into playing anymore.

Awesome game everyone! And kudos for Lily, this was a fun game ^.^

Oh I agree that Lily you did a great job- that game was so much fun to play!

Song Verbal had the mirror!

And Aj, I forgot to mention you in the last post but I enjoy playing with you - we often think alike!

Thanks and right back at ya. I've noticed that, which is good but sucks at the same time because it means you take some of the words straight out of my mouth... We just need to be mafia together now LOL

Great game everyone. I had a blast. We had a couple of misteps on day one that led to our downfall, but all in all I think everyone, both town and mafia, played a really great game.

Well I was neither *pouts* what about me :oP I want cookies!!

it was awesome.

**offers up cookies that are in no way tampered with** Here you go, Song!

• Club Leader

And now it's time to award SG points.

8 pts to:

Song of Ice and Fire

Adella

Arlow

Ahmoondah

AemonKristen

32 pts to:

Alannalynn

Krak

Kathleen

Aust

Tigraine

Limi

Dapianoplay3r

Verbal

Red

Alanna

MCS

Additional:

10 pts to Arlow and Ahmoondah for doing a good job at their first game.

10 to Verbal for instinctively protecting the cop every night, even before he knew she was the cop

20 to Aust for managing to stay alive even though he was found out and for the brilliant lie

Who had the mirrow? Dammit I am so angry that I got killed so early. Good job everyone!! First time as an SK and I die early!!! and I was so town this game too!

I enjoyed this game Lils and am so excited for your game at JN.

Damn mirror, that's all I have to say.

;-P ;-P Sorry Song! My mirror killed jooz!

Red, I just had that insane townie vibe from you....practically from your first post. I looked at everybody for night 1, and just felt the only person I trusted the most to be town was you. Once it was obvious who you were, everything was a formality. I was just waiting to be killed off, and I'm glad the mafia didn't kill you right after!

*snuggles Verb* thanks for protecting me!!! *sticks tongue at Song* serves you right for tryign to take out the unclaimed finder lmao

Verb i was getting a town vibe from you as well, i still wanted to veiw you to be sure but i kept pushing you back because others kept pinging me more ^^ it sucked that when i finally did get aroudnt o veiwing you, they NKd you.

and yes, i'm also suprised they didn't NK me right away. i was glad i was right when i figured you were the doc though *nods*

Archived