DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

Someone has to get us talking about the game, Red. And I just finished a game with Mynd, so his manner has kinda rubbed off on me a bit. Any second I'll start accusing people of being scum for something they may or may not have thought about saying.

Totally not related to this game either, but I LOVED the HP game where I totally caught on to Mynd being scum! This is probably my biggest mafia accomplishment EVER! I'm still scared to play against Kivs tho... >.>

ANYWHOO! Sorry, no more off game talk now that we have some REAL talk going on here.

Well, we have like 2 or 3 more days and look how much as happened in that time.

And just because I agreed, doesn't mean I think it's enough to vote him at the moment. He already has one vote on him, and as a of now, I would like to keep him talking, because that last post of his was a Meh one. If he ignores the concerns, then it might be a good idea to put a little pressure on him,

I am entertained by the fact that you're basically threatening Aemon with "pressure" *giggity* and then wont even vote for him. I feel like you may be trying to distance yourself from him while still trying not to get too many votes on him, because as you pointed out, he already had one at the time. Maybe a teammate trying not to get affiliated with him, or just a townie who is overthinking what the word "pressure" means.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader
Vote Count:

Adella (2) – Song, Krak

Aemon (2) – Mcs, Red

Limi (1) – AJ

Verbal (1) – Limi

MCS (1) – Player

Kat (1) – Arlow

Arlow (1) – Aemon

Krak (1) – Adella

Player (1) – Kat

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline – Wednesday 8PM MST. That’s 6PM on the East Coast.

Well, we have like 2 or 3 more days and look how much as happened in that time.

And just because I agreed, doesn't mean I think it's enough to vote him at the moment. He already has one vote on him, and as a of now, I would like to keep him talking, because that last post of his was a Meh one. If he ignores the concerns, then it might be a good idea to put a little pressure on him,

I am entertained by the fact that you're basically threatening Aemon with "pressure" *giggity* and then wont even vote for him. I feel like you may be trying to distance yourself from him while still trying not to get too many votes on him, because as you pointed out, he already had one at the time. Maybe a teammate trying not to get affiliated with him, or just a townie who is overthinking what the word "pressure" means.

Oooooorr, It's Day one and I don't really think a full out attack on something that was merely a comment would be wise. :rolleyes: Not to mention Red did vote for him :tongue: Oh wait, I shouldn't say that because THEN I will be associated with Red now..

*shrugs* I didn't vote for him since I just agreed with Red, and I do feel he got a little defensive when Krak asked me why I didn't. Now why bring up just me and not Red when this issue obviously doesn't bother me overly much?

Because none of Red's thoughts jumped out at me as much as an empty threat of pressure. I don't see the point of stating that pressure MAY be put on him eventually, as you can't really say if it will or wont, as you are just one vote.

And it does come off as though it bothers you more than you are acting now.

Adella - Nah, if it bugged me I would write more :tongue: which would end up digging myself a hole.

Besides, pressure doesn't mean life or death, it could just be to get them talking, like he did, or to see how other people reacted, like yourself in questioning me. Which is rightly done as you should do so of every one.

*Alanna spent all day yesterday/today playing Halo Reach and working, Alanna has her first day of 2nd semester tomorrow, but Alanna just got some time to look back and see what she could find. Note time! happy.gif

Checking in.

I was gonna vote Arlow cause he's my mentee, but Aemon already did. I don't silly vote people who are already voted for. I was then gonna vote Aemon, but MCS had already done that. I was gonna vote MCS for this, but Player voted MCS already. So, now I will VOTE PLAYER to ease my anger at not getting to vote for my mintee.

Feels like you're being a little to cautious about voting, afraid you'll stick out to people watching voting trends. Generally mafia skip right over votes, but you're watching a little too carefully to make sure you don't step on any toes. At least, that's what it feels like to me.

vote adella

For being aslan and beating me

Easy vote. Unfortunately I'm always going to pick on you in games because I always get a scum vibe from you.. same with Red and Song for some reason *sigh*

I find all this back and forth about a different game very interesting. I would not be surprised to find scum using it as a smoke screen.

Good point you make here Aemon, and you're trying to get the game back on topic, but are you being helpful or using it to appear more town?

Kat makes a good point, one that I've been thinking about for a little bit. People always complain about inactivity in games, but then they complain when people make non-game related posts. You can't have both. It's day 2, day 1 revealed no information, and so we have nothing game related to talk about. Besides, there shouldn't be anything wrong with non-game related posts anyway...within reason. Obviously spam for spams sake is dumb, but I've never seen anything wrong with non-game related posts, especially if they're keeping everybody active and involved. Sometimes there's just nothing game related to say (especially early on).

But, if we want on-topic posts, I'm pretty sure I saw Adella talking to Gingerbread Man before I fell asleep.

LOL, Krak.

As for non game related posts though, people can always slip up with those too, so they're good to watch, but for day 1 I always find reactions the best to go off of.

Well are starting to get more game related chatter here, but as long as it isn't like "now" I think a deadline couldn't hurt too much. I think it may get some of the quieter people talking if they know how long they have until the end of the day. It would be something else to generate conversation and give an outside drive to be active and come to a decision on what to do.

Filler post, "I haven't posted yet on this page.." Doesn't really add much to the topic, and is rather obvious.

You three (Aemon, Limi, Red) are going to go cross eyed with all the "I'm keeping my eyes on you" being thrown around (quite an image to picture lol). We should be keeping our eyes on everyone anyhow. I think Krak was genuinely confused about what game he was in, so I'm not sure we can read too much into any allusions to other games between him and Adella. Trying to get the game talking is a nice idea Aemon but sometimes it's interesting to see what evolves naturally. Now you've become the focus of things for the moment, and we'll have to see where that goes. Did you intend to become the focus?

One more quick observation - I think this is the most active I've seen MCS in a game - and right out of the gates. Granted it's been some time since I've been in a game with him as well - perhaps that observation is out-dated.

I'm still unsure what to think about the Aemon/Limi/Red thing, but I agree with everything you said here. Though, MCS is active in a spam way, not so much contributing.

I usually don't talk to much in mafia games and near the end it comes back to bite me. I am trying to be more vocal, but being that its day one and most of the game has been off topic talk I haven't really haven't had anything of importance to say. That 'filler' post, as you called it, was an answer to a question that Lily asked that no one else answered. Also in my first post I just took you all along on my thought process train of how I got my vote from Arlow to Player on day on. I didn't think it cautious, I thought it was being overly silly.

Heellllooo All. ^^ Reporting for duty.

And I shall Vote Verbal because he is dirty. - Giggity.

I less than three you for this.

So, I'm here. Game can start now. Deadline tomorrow evening - plenty of time. More on that later.

vote Amoon

That was the most suspect vote to take place so far. Amoon if this is your first game I'll forgive you for that, but with the deadline looming the time for fun votes has passed. Unless that was a serious vote, and in that case I would ask you for some reasoning behind it. The third vote on someone can very easily turn into something more, so you're going to want to justify your vote.

I will again though ask Aemon - did you intend to become the focus of things today?

I intended to get the game rolling, which has worked. I have number of suspects right now but Limi is top of the list right now. and you are right, with the deadline looming the time for random votes has passed.

UNVOTE

VOTE LIMI

I see her and Red trying to pull a gambit on us. When she flips scum we can go after Red

It's that, and you are the top one on my list right now ^^

I do feel you are VERY defensive and poking me into cornering myself.

I explained myself fully if you read over my posts as to why I agree with Red on the comment, I explained what I meant by pressure, and I explained my vote.

Between you and Adella trying to harry me into what ever you want to call it by saying I find it a big deal, it's really rather interesting.

I'm going to wait to see what's said before voting, but aemon is the highest one on my radar right now so I would be happy voting for him. I would just like to hear from him in response to the votes. There's more than enough pressure on him now, and it looks like he's just ignoring them *shrugs* I also hate the word gambit being thrown around, especially this early in the game. Also the whole vote on Limi "when she flips scum, we can go after Red". I actualy lol'd at that.

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Aemon (4) – Mcs, Red, Ahmoondah, Limi

Adella (2) – Song, Krak

Limi (2) – AJ, Aemon

MCS (1) – Player

Kat (1) – Arlow

Krak (1) – Adella

Player (1) – Kat

Amoondah (1) – Aust

Not voting – Tigs, Verb, Alanna

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline – Wednesday 8PM MST. That’s 6PM on the East Coast.

I have responded ad nauseum to the people that have votes on me, but let's recap: MCS voted me for being drunk (joke vote in my opinion), Red votes me for making game relAted posts, Ahmoonda votes me because he doesn't have anything better to do and Limi just threw an OMGUS on me. The way I see it no one has offered a solid reason to vote for me and you trying to get me to reveal when I'm at L-5 really makes me take a closer look at you. You have been oddly quiet until now. Why is that? You are always a much more in-your-face player. Are you being coached to tune it down a bit so you don't get discovered right away?

*rolls eyes* As if I could tone it down. I've been told that before, and it will never happen. The word reveal hasn't even come out of my fingers. Your answers to those questions haven't been good enough for me. Also the game is just now actually starting. I didn't have anything to say when everyone was joking around because I didn't care about the not game related posts. I also counted five votes and not four votes, so unless Aust's vote didn't count, then you are more than halfway to a lynch.

I would just like to hear from him in response to the votes. There's more than enough pressure on him now, and it looks like he's just ignoring them

Aust voted for Ahmoondah. What did you mean about there being more than enough pressure on me now if you were not calling for me to reveal? I have hardly been quiet on the subject of the votes on me, at least as far as Red and Limi are concerned.

Archived