DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have absolutely nothing against non game related talk. I do enough of it my self. I was just mentioning that so many people voting each other (joke or otherwise) based on the Narnia game seemed like a splendid way for scum to cover their tracks on a day 1 lynch. I think later in the game those comments are going to come in quite useful. Now, back to season 4 of Heroes.

Nothing wrong with non-game related talk, you just have to make sure it doesn't get extreme lol. And what do I mean by extreme? Like once, I was playing a mafia game, and I went to bed, woke up the next morning and had to read through 4 straight pages of pure spam. And I do mean spam. And it was by the same 2 players who had decided to basically use the thread as Fiddles for the night. That was extreme lol.

I find all this back and forth about a different game very interesting. I would not be surprised to find scum using it as a smoke screen.

and i wouldn't be surpised if you were scum trying to use this well known tactic to draw attention to a few innocents and use it as a way to lynch them later on *grins*

honestly, the fact that you point this out, and it being you Aemon (cause i taught i taw a sneaky mafiaso player) has pinged my radar. it's somethign that scum woudl be certain to do *nods*

wow that's embarrassing.

Just ignore that last bit.

*points and laughs* Now that was freaking funny Krak ( Wiley E Coyote move right there)

*does a really long side step away from Krak E Cyote and looks around for falling anvils &/or boulders*

I have absolutely nothing against non game related talk. I do enough of it my self. I was just mentioning that so many people voting each other (joke or otherwise) based on the Narnia game seemed like a splendid way for scum to cover their tracks on a day 1 lynch. I think later in the game those comments are going to come in quite useful. Now, back to season 4 of Heroes.

*la gasp* you sir have just made a lynchable offense, how dare you watch season 4 of heroes and not invite me when i've been trying everything aside from buying season 4 to finally get to watch it *convulses from heroes withdraw*

was at outback last night, and there was this guy wearing a ball cap, I SWEAR to you it was Sylar!!! same hair cut, same thick eyebrows, same 5 oclock shadow beard, and same long angular face. i kept glancing at him throughout all of dinner lmao

I find all this back and forth about a different game very interesting. I would not be surprised to find scum using it as a smoke screen.

and i wouldn't be surpised if you were scum trying to use this well known tactic to draw attention to a few innocents and use it as a way to lynch them later on *grins*

honestly, the fact that you point this out, and it being you Aemon (cause i taught i taw a sneaky mafiaso player) has pinged my radar. it's somethign that scum woudl be certain to do *nods*

I am feeling inclined to agree with you on this one Red.

I felt it was harmless but the mere suggestion that it wasn't was enough to tinge it with doubt and make everyone look closer at them, and not how pointed it out.

Well, we have like 2 or 3 more days and look how much as happened in that time.

And just because I agreed, doesn't mean I think it's enough to vote him at the moment. He already has one vote on him, and as a of now, I would like to keep him talking, because that last post of his was a Meh one. If he ignores the concerns, then it might be a good idea to put a little pressure on him,

I'd like to know why it's always the actives that get "pressure" put on them. Limi, as I am really the only person trying to create game related conversation, your comments of "putting pressure" on me if I don't comment seem like the classic scum move Of putting someone in a position where if they respond you can call them overdefensive and if they don't respond you can call them too nonchalant and both ways you get to call them scum. You just shot way up on my radar.

I'd like to know why it's always the actives that get "pressure" put on them. Limi, as I am really the only person trying to create game related conversation, your comments of "putting pressure" on me if I don't comment seem like the classic scum move Of putting someone in a position where if they respond you can call them overdefensive and if they don't respond you can call them too nonchalant and both ways you get to call them scum. You just shot way up on my radar.

Well are starting to get more game related chatter here, but as long as it isn't like "now" I think a deadline couldn't hurt too much. I think it may get some of the quieter people talking if they know how long they have until the end of the day. It would be something else to generate conversation and give an outside drive to be active and come to a decision on what to do.

*shrugs* say what you will, I was merely agreeing with Red, and based on the number of pages so far, I didn't really see you as the ONLY one talking. There has been a lot of talking and joking, the only thing you did was put a mafia game tinge on it by saying "all the blah seems like a mafia cover".

As for putting pressure, that is how the game goes, I didn't go crazy and vote for you, or push for others to vote on you. But you are talking and seem awfully defense for me merely saying, I was hoping to get you to talk.

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Adella (2) – Song, Krak

Limi (1) – AJ

Aemon (1) – Mcs

Verbal (1) – Limi

MCS (1) – Player

Kat (1) – Arlow

Arlow (1) – Aemon

Krak (1) – Adella

Player (1) – Kat

Ahmoondah (1) - Red

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline – Wednesday 8PM MST. That’s 6PM on the East Coast. Did I mention there WILL be a random lynch if you don't reach a majority?

Someone has to get us talking about the game, Red. And I just finished a game with Mynd, so his manner has kinda rubbed off on me a bit. Any second I'll start accusing people of being scum for something they may or may not have thought about saying.

wow, so i jokingly FOS you and you get sort of defensive *nods* did i perhaps stumble upon a true motive and have you squirmmign a bit??

I am feeling inclined to agree with you on this one Red.

I felt it was harmless but the mere suggestion that it wasn't was enough to tinge it with doubt and make everyone look closer at them, and not how pointed it out.

and you agreeing with me makes me want to look much more closely at you as well Limi.

and now you just get more defensive .... your responses have the tone of panic in them honestly.

UNVOTE

VOTE: AEMON

Which part seemed over defensive to you, Red? The part where I said:

the classic scum move Of putting someone in a position where if they respond you can call them overdefensive

or was it:

and if they don't respond you can call them too nonchalant and both ways you get to call them scum.

To be honest it looks like the beginning of a gambit between you and Limi. Limi says she agrees with you so you can FOS her and create some distancing right off the bat. I'm going to be keeping an eye on both of you.

You three (Aemon, Limi, Red) are going to go cross eyed with all the "I'm keeping my eyes on you" being thrown around (quite an image to picture lol). We should be keeping our eyes on everyone anyhow. I think Krak was genuinely confused about what game he was in, so I'm not sure we can read too much into any allusions to other games between him and Adella. Trying to get the game talking is a nice idea Aemon but sometimes it's interesting to see what evolves naturally. Now you've become the focus of things for the moment, and we'll have to see where that goes. Did you intend to become the focus?

One more quick observation - I think this is the most active I've seen MCS in a game - and right out of the gates. Granted it's been some time since I've been in a game with him as well - perhaps that observation is out-dated.

*laughs* Alright Aemon, like I said do as you will. It's day one, and your making this a HUGE deal imo. I won't repeat myself in my explanation. ^^

And Aust, I agree on the Krak and Adella thing, seeing as how the 3 whole games I have been in always seemed to start with the more experienced players talking about the most current game that finished.

One more quick observation - I think this is the most active I've seen MCS in a game - and right out of the gates. Granted it's been some time since I've been in a game with him as well - perhaps that observation is out-dated.

You're right. In the Xmas mafia game he was the mafia symp *sad face* but was mod killed due to inactivity, and that just ended like last week sometime.

Archived