DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Okay, Wombat, one of two things is going on: Either your "jester" condition has become permanent, or ...... crap! I don't know what the other thing could be....lol.

Oh! Maybe you got your games confused......

ROFL

No he is just putting everyone off guard, it is a sham. This will make it hard to tell what on earth he is talking about or to really get information from him.

As for that theory Min, why do you think the mafia has the ability to recruit? And if/when the finder or healer reveals should we lynch them so the mafia can't get them? That logic is horrible, you shouldn't lynch a powerful townie to try and keep them out of mafia hands.

It would have been good to get a replacement for Pale. Pete has been around and posted elsewhere, I think he needs to keep an eye on this game and should be doing the vote counts, not just relying on us to do it.. *gives Pete a Paddington Stare*

I don't like going for someone because they are absent, but it sounds like he may not be around and it doesn't look like Pete is even looking for a replacement and I hate to do this to Pale... :(

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Pale[/glow] sorry sweetie, I still luv ya.. :-*

I had heard that Pale got upset with one game and then in the same day something happed in another one and he had said he was quitting....I didn't know it was the Aiel game!  Wombat, this is all your fault  >:( ....OH, wait, it's mine too!  :-\

I don't understand why people take these games to heart so much and I'm very sorry that Pale got upset, but people have to learn that it is just a game.

If Pale isn't playing, then I see no reason to keep him around, innocent or mafia, he isn't helping anybody by not being here.

[glow=red,2,300]Pale[/glow]

How is it my fault I didn't even vote for him?  Ed and Al Jenn did, but really that one was on the town.

lol, I know!  I can't believe they lynched the healer without even having a counterclaim...I didn't vote for him either!  That was epic!

Al Jenn to answer your question, this is Pete's game. Anything is possible. I know Lily likes to give the mafia one recruit and well she and Pete tend to operate a lot alike. So, I was assuming the mafia could have the ability. I also if you read ALL the post didn't understand her role. I thought she could bring back the dead and didn't realize it was just steal their power. So, look at if from my confused point of view. Would you want the mafia getting a hold of a resurrection power? That is what I thought she had. What part in that seems scummy? I am looking out for the towns best interest. I am starting to think you are scum for hounding me after I already explained it all. It was a misunderstanding of her role. Anyone else want to question me more. You will go straight to my scum list I swear! I don't think looking out for the towns best interest is scummy. What part of that is hard to understand?

Yeah, this is a very long day.

now, Tigs, I donmt mind you voting for me...it's whhen people start bandwagoning for no reason. (this happens on other days than just day 1). :P

[glow=red,2,300]amadine[/glow]

i need a vote, and I am not trying to kill my self. :P

See Ed right here.

Min threatening me with being on your scum list for hounding you won't work. Killing any roll because the mafia might get it is silly any ways even if she had been a resurrector. Lynching a confirmed innocent is never a sound plan and is just scummy. 

As for a replacement, *Shrugs*. That would be a good idea, but Pete hasn't been around much. A lot of RL stuff I think. He just got married and is moving and stuff *Nods*

• Club Leader

I haven't heard from Pete, either, which is VERY unusual. I sent him an SOS PM yesterday. Nothing yet. I don't think anything's wrong. He's probably just really busy. And, to my knowledge, the sweet thing he's married to doesn't nag. She doesn't have to. He worships her.  ;)

Wow, a lot's happened since I last got on. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]. [glow=red,2,300]Vote Pale[/glow]. Also kind of just had a bad experience lynching Pale :D but if he's not going to play, it doesn't matter anyway. Also, I believe Amadine and her role sounds more likely to be town to me. If it was mafia, they could steal any power role, but with town, it sounds like it works as sort of a backup, which makes more sense.

For the record, I think there were a few things that got Pale frustrated with mafia here, not just being lynched in my game. That was kind of the final straw, I think.

Al Jenn all I can say is if you think I am scum nk me with your team or lynch me tomorrow. I have explained my reasoning and if you can't understand it then that is not my problem.

Yes, Pete does worship his wife. She has no reason to nag. Now I am a little concerned he didn't respond to your PM Sis. I hope all is well for all of them.

Archived