DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amadine I have no clue why they picked you to lynch. I would say that the mafia will probably jump on you to vote now. Either that or those who know that we would rather have a controlled lynch then a  random mod kill would be better.

I don't know when night is suppose to end. So, for now I will leave my vote where it is. Pete can you let us know when night ends?

• Club Leader

Amadine, that was so sneaky. I'm so proud of you. Now, everyone who votes for you will seem scummy. Except...... NOT! We need a controlled lynch, like everyone says.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Amadine[/glow] for being so sneaky and to get a lynch

• Club Leader

That would be an awful lot of scum, darlin'

Here's what I've got:

Day one:

Amadine (9) – Aust, Talya, Alanna, Chrono, Ed, Limi, Lily, Krak, Aemon

Ed (3) – Tigraine, Minuet, Mcs

Lily (1) – AJ

Min (1) – Locke

Mcs (1) – Wombat

Aust (1) – Amadine

Not voting – Talm, Pale

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Pete, I didn't see a deadline. Do we have one?

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Ed[/glow]

For being hypocritical and to give us a second option.

I believe he said Thursday evening, so the deadline is now-ish. He said 3-4 days somewhere Aemon. Lily if I ever host a game you are going to be a townie, I'm sorry but you're never a townie. ;)

Amadine you could always role reveal...

It is better than being lynched because then it makes the mafia kill you and we get to lynch someone else. So instead of dying now you tie up the mafia for a night.

Additionally who knows what powers our creative mods have put out there that might change what will happen... *Shrugs*

Like I have said before though I hate half reveals. Everyone thinks the mafia will be the ones not to catch them. However that is exactly what the mafia bloody looks for. Mafia are trying to figure things out a lot more than the town and will pick up on clues like that and just run with it. If you half reveal either make it a WIFOM or something that the mafia won't care about. 

• Club Leader

Lily if I ever host a game you are going to be a townie, I'm sorry but you're never a townie. ;)

Of course I am sometimes. I was a townie in Nae's game, and in Red's game, and..... and...... I know I was somewhere else, sometime.  ;)

And then there's this one, of course.

Al, please explain why you unvoted me and then said this in the same post. It's curious, to say the least. Not curious enough to make me change my vote, when we need a lynch and all, but I'm definitely watching you.

• Club Leader

And we are at L-1, with Amadine choosing not to reveal. So, do we want a player controlled lynch, or do we want to roll the dice, so to speak? (What? It's Vegas, isn't it?  ;D)

Day one:

Amadine (9) – Aust, Talya, Alanna, Chrono, Ed, Limi, Lily, Krak, Aemon

Ed (4) – Tigraine, Minuet, Mcs, AJ

Min (1) – Locke

Mcs (1) – Wombat

Aust (1) – Amadine

Not voting – Talm, Pale

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

• Club Leader

I know that role. Pete made it up. What I don't know is whether or not you are town. Although, I have to admit, if I was scum, I'd probably choose something better than that to lie about. I'm tending to believe you, but if I unvote, then we get a random lynch for sure. What to do? I hate these moments! Tell you what - if others unvote you, I will, too.

I'm pretty sure I know that ability as well and I wouldn't necessarily say it is one I would associate with the town. However like Lily said I don't think it is something that would be made up, nor do I think the mafia would go for you just yet. I wouldn't.

Of course I am sometimes. I was a townie in Nae's game, and in Red's game, and..... and...... I know I was somewhere else, sometime.  Wink

And then there's this one, of course.

Of course ;)

I'm not to worried about my ideas and pointing people out this game. As for why Lily, small things I have a few, 2, people that I think are likely right now. Plus knowing Pete there are more factions than I'll be able to fathom. Plus just look under your avatar!

As for player controlled vs random. Amadine vs. Pale/Talmanes. I would bet that one of them is town aligned and the other is one of those many factions. I would take the 50/50 between them over killing Amandine. Plus there is Ed, still. And I never trust Ed.

I don't think Pale is playing on our forums anymore after we lynched him in the aiel game. He was pretty angry about that. Said he wasn't going to play anymore. Someone (like our mod) should try to get a hold of him and see what's up. Otherwise, I have no problem letting the ijnactives die. Al knows all about that.  ;D  Call it The Curse of Chronos. That game had too many inactives for the town to win. Very frustrating.

Pale is on LoA at the moment, though I don't know if he wants to be in this game or not.

I actually think a Grave robber (or whatever it was) is an innocent role, though I'm sure it could be Mafia too.

Where is the Mod, we need to know when day does end!

Amadine let me guess when someone dies you can bring them back. I would think that could go either way, mafia or town depending on your alignment. Which could work best for those of us who are town if you are town aligned. It this is a mafia ploy I would say it is a good one is all I can say.

I think the deal is if the healer believes you then they will probably protect you. If you are mafia then of course you won't die. So, why the worry about the reveal I wonder? To be honest it sounds to me like you are trying to through us off of you and since your role could go either way it makes me suspicious of you. The half reveal at first was something really scummy. The revealing a role that could have either alignment is another scummy thing in my opinion.

Then you saying anyone voting for you is mafia after your half reveal is even scummier in my opinion. So, what is your alignment? Wait let me guess you are going to say town.

This just seems like a mafia ploy to stay alive to me to be honest. Honestly I think anyone who doesn't vote for you is suspicious at this point. I know people don't like meta-gaming, but I did a similar thing in the Disney game to stay alive. A game in which you are in. The deal is when you said mafia would vote for you after your half reveal is what makes me all the more suspicious of you. An innocent person should never make statements like that. Whether it was ignorance or what it was just a very scummy thing to do. You could be cult or something too. I just don't trust you. I waited to see what you had to say and well, you further made me suspicious of you by your actual reveal. Especially since you didn't say you were town aligned. If you happen to flip innocent I am sorry, but honestly I really don't think you will.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Amadine[/glow]

Wombat are you saying MCS or Ed is scummy? Ed always seems scummy so it is so hard to tell. Even when he is innocent I have thought he was scum. I can never get an accurate reading on him unless I am mafia and know he is town. So, I have no clue.

Archived