DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Club Leader

It's a false claim! I'm the real Lust!

*bares his chest showing off manly chest hair and not so manly middle-aged man-tits*

Dang it, Aemon! I didn't want to know that about you! Chest hair is my number one turn on. Now, I'll follow you around like a puppy!

Yep. I found Lust now, people. We must do naughty things before I have you lynched, darling.  ;)

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a good boy *gives Aemon a treat!*

:D

Anyway, did someone say the deadline is tonight.

Well courtesy of my daughter...no 18 [glow=red,2,300]Amadine[/glow] sorry sweetie, you can totally blame my little one, she choose the number!

Though I may chnage, but I can't see much going on, there must be way too much lust around ;)

Could be, but she didn't even know I was playing this until I asked her for a number. I did have visions of her saying my number and thinking I would have to vote for myself :D

Of course I could just be saying all this and not have even asked her ;)

Ed, sweetheart, when I don't have my 2 or 3 year old pick, yes I usually do vote for you and here is why....you are just like me and I know that if there is a mafia game, you are in it so you always come to mind first. 

I am not trying to lead a lynch on you in the other game...I have no reason for voting and everyone else agrees with my nonreasoning :-\ Can I help it if I'm that good?  :D

• Club Leader

The deadline is tonight? Really? I haven't been keeping track of the vote count in this one. I'll have to go back through, as soon as I end night in my one game, write the role PMs for my other game, and watch for a hammer in Pete's other game. Oh, and go get dinner.....Wolfie wants KFC. I can never get her to agree, much less ask for it, so I'm there!

Anybody else keeping track?

Okay, here's what I got:

Vote Count:

Lily (1) - Al Jenn

Min (1) - Locke

Alanna (1) - Aemon

MCS (1) - Wombat

Aust (1) - Amadine

Ed (3) - Tigs, Min, MCS

Amadine (2) - Aust, Talya

Wombat (1) - Lily

MCS (1) - Krak

Not Voting: Everyone else :D

*is at dinner*

hey guys...having fun so far. :)

now, Tigs, I donmt mind you voting for me...it's whhen people start bandwagoning for no reason. (this happens on other days than just day 1). :P

[glow=red,2,300]amadine[/glow]

i need a vote, and I am not trying to kill my self. :P

*goes back to dinner and competition*

Vote Count:

Lily (1) - Al Jenn

Min (1) - Locke

Alanna (1) - Aemon

MCS (1) - Wombat

Aust (1) - Amadine

Ed (3) - Tigs, Min, MCS

Amadine (5) - Aust, Talya, Alanna, Chrono, Ed

Wombat (1) - Lily

MCS (1) - Krak

So why the bandwagon on me then? There's no reason given for that. I am pro-town so you're all gonna take out an innocent *watches the mafia jump on the bandwagon now to lnych me and reveal themselves*

Archived