DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

I'm not fast...  >:( It takes two dates and a movie for me.

That's not what I hear, bro.  ;)

And, yeah, Ed, two minutes? No, LESS than two minutes?  :o Um...... wow! I'd be keeping that a bit more secret, dude.

Well, going with Pete's theory that number 11 is always mafia..... Love you Sis!

[glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]

The truth has never been spoken more clearly...

O' and I got yahoo so for all of those who want to pester me, daviddezwaan@yahoo.com.

[glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]

Lust is a craving for sexual intimacy, sometimes to the point of assuming a self-indulgent character. Lust, or a desire for the flesh of another, is considered a sin in the three major Abrahamic religions when indulged outside of marriage.

*Laughs wickedly*

I have to say that Ed has it right, Lily and Min with me are Lust... The Sisters of Lust sounds good...in fact sounds like a good name for a band :D

Lily is right I'm teasing you Min, I couldn't resist after you voted for each other. Personally I would rather not vote for Lust, I think they could be useful during the game ;) We can get rid of them once they have served their purpose ;)

Anyway back to the game. Is Al Jenn jumping on a band wagon there or is he just jumping on Lily...

I will hold my vote for the time being.

• Club Leader

I have to say that Ed has it right, Lily and Min with me are Lust... The Sisters of Lust sounds good...in fact sounds like a good name for a band :D

Oooooo, picture the costumes!

Lily is right I'm teasing you Min, I couldn't resist after you voted for each other. Personally I would rather not vote for Lust, I think they could be useful during the game ;) We can get rid of them once they have served their purpose ;)

Wham, bam, thank you?  ;D Oh, Boopsy doesn't know what he's missing. He would SO enjoy this game!

Anyway back to the game. Is Al Jenn jumping on a band wagon there or is he just jumping on Lily...

TOLD you he was Lust!  ;)

I will hold my vote for the time being.

Archived