DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Club Leader

Well, she's hammered, unless someone unvotes before Pete gets on.

The graverobber can steal the ability of a dead player and become that for the rest of the game. Basically, it's a universal backup. I used it as a one-shot ability in my (still ongoing, not saying any more about it  ;) ) game a couple of times. The role could be given to either side, which is why I think it wouldn't make a good role to false claim. On the other hand, not many people know about the role, since Pete made it up and I used it a little. So maybe that would make it a good choice for a newbie. I truly can't decide whether or not I believe her, so I'm not unvoting yet.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it is something that either you or Pete created. I don't believe I heard the term used in your game. So, I will be honest that makes it more believable. I don't like how it can be used by either side however. If the mafia has a recruit they can easily steal her power. Sorry Amadine I don't want to chance the mafia recruiting you. I have no idea if they can recruit, but I don't want to chance it. I hope you understand.

I have to agree, I'm pretty sure this would be an innocent role.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Ed[/glow] sorry but I've got to have my vote on someone and you are next with the votes.

So where is Pete...

Tigs...I am going to just start voting for you in every game. ::)

[glow=red,2,300]unvote

tigs[/glow]

there....I am starting. :P

I believe Ama (it's your name now...deal with it :-*). do we get role upon death?

because then we can know if she used a dead person's role.

also, if she is protected (most likely), she can act as our Coroner for now. ;D

Min...your jumping back and forth, and your vote still on her is suspicious.

AL, why am I a 'hypocrite'? Did I miss something?

or are you just looking for any excuse to vote? o.0

I think I covered everything...

*goes to nom*

Most of our stuff is tomorrow, but I should be able to get a post in at least once. :D

god...there is nothing here.....Arizona sucks....

-_-

:D love all you Arizonians. ;) :-*

This is going to be a fun game. Should be nice and long.

Min your reasoning for voting for Amadine is poor and suspicious. Why vote for her when the 'random modkill' lynch will be just as player controlled. It is either Amadine, likely innocent (minus your 'reasons', *rolls eyes*) or Pale/Tal up for lynch. In this case I would go for Pale/Tal even though they have unknown abilities.

Edit: Ed her ability doesn't work like that. She, I assume, has a one shot ability to permanently take a dead persons roll/ability.

Well I stated my other reasons for voting for you Ed. As for how you were being a 'hypocrite' - you stated that it was scummy and suspicious to vote for someone with no reasons then you just voted for Amadine with little real reasons. Well I can see the reasons you voted for her, but they were the same as whoever you were accusing. I'll go back and look it up if you want.

• Club Leader

Ed, you're in Arizona? Where at? It's a lovely state, full of stretches of nothing and lots of cool people. It is weird that we have only three major cities, though.

Min, it's funny that you should say that. I don't normally think you're scum, but you are seriously pinging my radar. Oddly, when people think you're scum, it usually means you're town. I won't start a lynch on you at this point, but I would have no qualms about jumping on one if it had some steam. Let's just say, for now, I'm watching you. Unlike, Amadine, you don't seem innocent to me.

As for your concern, IF the mafia has a recruit (and with Pete as mod, it's 50/50 in my opinion) they might recruit Amadine, or they might try for the finder by choosing someone random. Which would you do, sister mine? I know which I would do.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Pale[/glow]

From what I understand Pale is no longer willing to play with us here in DM after what happened in the Aiel game. He didn't appreciate being lynched after revealing as the finder and kind of took it to heart. I suggest we all vote him to control this lynch as much as possible. It's this or let the mod decide between Talmanes and Pale and the, if Talmanes gets it, watch Pale get taken out day 2. Let's just cut to the chase and get rid of Pale.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] also. Wow what started as a random day-one vote really snowballed there. I do believe Amadine, unless she is being well coached by some experienced mafia players what she is saying seems to sound sincere.

I'm not sure who to vote for to be honest, so I agree with going for inactive players.

[glow=red,2,300]

vote Pale[/glow]

I am  not sure Talm knows about this yet but I do know he hasn't been on as much, but Pale I have yet to even see a whisper of at all in the site. So I will vote for an inactive player over Amadine on the grounds that night reveals a lot.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote vote Pale[/glow]

Do you know of anyone that can replace him on short notice? This game is already at least 242 hours overdue to go to night. I don't know about everyone else, but I would like to get the game moving along. Yes, Ed, I know you're going to vote me for this post, and maybe Al Jenn, too. I'm used to it. I will always vote for an inactive player early in the game when we don't have suspects. For me, it's just clearing the way for the active players to get down and do their thing. Makes the game run smoothly and more fun.

Honestly people my reason for remaining with my vote is that I don't want the mafia getting her power. What part of that do you not understand? I would think anyone pro-town would understand that. Is it scummy to not want such a power given to the mafia? I would think not. I don't want the mafia to have a resurrection power. I would think anyone who is pro town would understand.

I will however go with the group and vote for the none actives. I mean we don't need them in the game if they aren't going to contribute. Maybe we will get lucky and one of them is mafia!!!

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Pale[/glow]

Where is Pete and when is day ending. Lily since he is your bonded do you know why he isn't around? He isn't posting in the other mafia games I don't think.

• Club Leader

Min, she does not have resurrection power. I've already explained what the role is. It's not that we don't understand you, it's that we don't agree with you.

I'll join you guys. I already said I don't care which one.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Pale[/glow]

Day one:

Pale (7) – Aemon, Aust, Limi, Talm, Al Jenn, Minuet, Lily

Amadine (3) – Alanna, Chrono, Krak

Ed (3) – Tigraine, Mcs, Talya

Min (1) – Locke

Mcs (1) – Wombat

Aust (1) – Amadine

Tigs (1) - Ed

Not voting – Pale

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

This is what I have, although I may have Talya wrong. I had her down twice, and I THINK I got the right one.

Okay, I get how her power works now. Sorry Amadine, I thought it was a resurrecting ability and you could bring back the mafia if recruited. Don't worry I bet their will be some protection for you.

Archived