DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoot. So possibly we've got 2 mafias, or an SK, or something, but I think they were probably been a lovers' role, since they're Mr and Mrs. Hope so, because it would suck to be losing 2 people each night (unless some mafia get killed by an SK or something ;D).

I think I need to do a reread.

• Club Leader

I'm just going to throw this out there, and see what floats up.

If I was mafia in this game, I would have nightkilled Al Jenn. Obviously, I don't know who IS on the mafia team, but most of us have played with him recently, and know how he tends to zero in on things. I would think he would be a prime choice to get rid of. Since he is still alive, I'm going to TENTATIVELY conclude he is likely to be mafia. I know it's metagaming, and I know it's shaky, but it's all I've got right now. I can't point to anything specific that he said, but I get a general suspicious vibe from him. Since we are encouraged to have a vote in place, I'm going to go with my metagaming/gut and [glow=red,2,300]vote Al Jenn.[/glow]

Having done that, I will also say that there are a few others who have caught my attention and I will be watching, too. Min, you aren't off the hook yet, although you have done nothing recently to concern me. Ed, you always seem scummy, so I always watch you. Talya, you're awfully quiet, which isn't normal for you, really. And Wombat, what's with the weird posts? Are you going to start doing that every game now? Personally, I don't have the patience that the players in my Disney game had with it. Just saying....

Talmanes and Aemon huh?  I didn't even know they were an item, not to mention married!! :o  Yeah, I'm not a morning person!  :D

Anyway, Lily, you are right about Al Jenn...he is very good at zeroing in on things.  I wonder what his opinions are as far as who is suspicious and what not?

Everyone in the Highroller room was getting anxious, surely Vivian and her thugs were here, but who were they. No one actually has ever saw Vivian in the flesh. Just some quick glimpses from distorted camera footage, was all anyone had to go on. The town looked towards Pale, the priest worked them into a frenzy, and they all approached him. Ironically Pale was killed by someone throwing a card modified with a razor edge. Ironically the Ace of Spades slashed Pale, the black Jack dealer's throat.

His partner Aemon, lay not far from Talm, his body was in a pool of melted ice cream, oddly enough it looked like he had chocked.

Las Vegas Nevada, they don't call it sin city for nothing. Every day theirs lust, greed, gluttony, pride, wrath, sloth, and envy. It is a regular devils paradise. That's why i'm here. Some call me a saint and others a killer, me I like to call myself the priest. I do my best to clean up this dirty dirty town. After every righteous kill I like to leave a set of rosary beads around the necks of my victims. This time I've stumbled onto something big. I believe Vivian the big mafia boss of the west is coming into town and I'm sure all the biggest scum bag sinners are going to be in her entourage. I know she is supposed to be in the high rollers room at the biluxi, that's why when the room fills I am going to cut the power and leave myself locked in the room with her and all her cronies.

1) We have a vigilante, the priest. No rosary beads have been found at the murder site.

2) There was a single kill last night resulting in two deaths. They were lovers. Usually one is town and the other mafia and if one die then both go, however this role was most likely augmented.

3) It was 'odd' that Aemon choked to death on Ice Cream.

Opinions -

I think the murders we see every night will take place in the form of one of the seven sins. I don't know what happens when we hit the 'eighth' sin. Aemon was killed by gluttony and Talmanes by greed?

Having Vivian and her thugs be the only scum seems... a little straight forward and simple for one of Pete's games. However that is how it comes across.

18 Players to start the game I would say most likely there is 5 mafia members, four and a recruit, or four and a solo winner. There could be a cult, but I don't see it. Judging from the kill last night and the way the game has been laid out I would say 5 mafia members is most likely.

1.  Locke

4.  Alanna

5.  Ed

6.  Aust

8.  MCS

9.  Tigs

10. Limi

11. Lily

12. Talya

13. AJ

14. Wombat

15. Chrono

16. Krak

17. Min

18. Amadine

2. Talm

3. Pale

7. Aemon

Three innocents have died. I don't have any solid suspicions, but if I had to make a list of 5 (See previous post) then it would be these people ranking in order of suspicion.

Min

Ed

Locke

Krak

Chrono

As for Wombat, Lily, that is how he plays often. I don't think he was being cryptic or anything just trying to jab MCS into defending himself and trying to get dialog going. However he has been quiet and I have a hard time reading him. I was debating between him and Chrono for the number 5 spot.

As for you're suspicions of me - I hope I haven't built up that much of a reputation yet.

Lily remember Rey's game *Smiles innocently*

Could everyone say...

I'm not anti-town.

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!!!!!

>_>

<_<

;D

does anyone find this odd, it was before Pete posted the night actions.

I would say that Aemon and Talm were lovers, they aren't always Mafia and Town, it might depend on how the roles were sorted out, if they were random, they could be any of them. Aemon definitely looks like he died of gluttony. Talm I don't see as being greedy, an eye for an eye springs to mind for some reason, but I'm more likely to think he died because Aemon did. Or the Vig got the other half in some extraordinary coincidence.

As for Lily's vote, I don't think that Al Jenn was more likely to be killed than anyone else. I first thought that Talm was killed because he was actually quiet and nothing to go on. But looking at that post I think it more than likely it was Aemon killed.

I know I'm a little quieter than usual Lily, I just haven't been on so much this past few days, and it was night and didn't feel like posting anything, plus I didn't really have much to say, I think it was mostly spamming. :)

ugh...a few times over.

a. I need my comp. :(

b. MIN IS SCUM! LET'S LYNCH HER. (1)

Al, I know we have some....history :D, but why am I suspicious?

need to get on the desktop before I can reread and understand more. good insight into Pete's posts though Mr. Logic. it makes sense. What is the Eigth Sin? o.0

That's your new name btw. Mr. Logic (synonymous with Mr. Master Debater) :D

• Club Leader

*groans* I am not anti-town

And I do think this is some horribly sick scummy joke. You've just convinced me that you are mafia, AJ. After what happened before, I can't see Pete putting that role in a game and letting it all happen again. If he did, then I, for one, don't want to be in this game anymore. That was a misuse of power that I have no interest in seeing repeated. I've been very vocal about my feelings on that role and its misuse. I think you're a lying fake lie detector, Al.

Is that what all this tom-foolery is about? Someone here can detect a lie? Geez I hope we don't all start asking about ages next!!  ::) ::)

Alright - I am not anti-town.

I'm going to have to do a re-read to really try to get a sense of things - I'll post anything I glean tomorrow.

Lily, he never stated he was the lie detector, and you seem to be pushing awefully hard for him when he wasn't even attacking you.

And Talya... -_- I noticed the ice cream. I would think the POET MOD would have chosen something NOT as random as I was being... I thought of that after Eddie said shout, and I had ice cream on the mind. *shrugs* oh well. ^^ *will stick to girl scout cookies next time*

Archived