DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

*sarcasm*

Mafia Addiction Locke?  Come on, like that exists!  ::)

*uses hands to cover siggy text*  ;D

Anyway, I am not anti-town!  ::) ::) ::)

[glow=red,2,300]Al Jenn[/glow] I want to know why you automatically jumped on with Ed's stupid ramblings (love ya ed  :-*)

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not stupid. :'(

No, Tayla, I don't think she is scum based on anything really, but we need to lynch her! She is scum.

How can you guys not see the scumminess of her?! It overflows from her black, twisted heart!

We NEED to lynch MIN

Though, I do know who gave me it now. >:(

And Al didn't have a NA that I know of. So, I would like to know what Pit Boss Neighbor, Lie Detecting he did. :D

This is the danger of only playing in one game - I obsess on it.  :P

Okay, I'm gonna bite, Al Jenn. Would you care to tell us exactly why you want us to say that stupid phrase? Are you going to claim to be a lie detector? I promise not to counter claim it if you do.  ;) (Oh, come on, stop groaning. That was funny!) Besides, it's fun to see what story you will come up with. Please answer the question in a straightforward manner, because I have back-up questions, depending on how you answer.  ;)

Ed I am really getting sick of your "Min is scum" behavior. It is distracting.

Al Jenn I will say that some of your view are interesting. I am still a little put out that you so didn't get my point day one. I would never want to lynch a healer or finder just in case the mafia has a recruiting power. That is absurd. My point was that I misunderstood her role. Stealing powers and bringing back the dead are two completely different things. Think of the Disney game, would you want the mafia being able to bring back their dead? It would make it hard to win that way. Because you have latched on to this and think I am scum for trying to look out for the towns best interest, I honestly think it is a mafia ploy to lynch me. Oh, and you little game of "I am not anti-town" that is so overdone and rude to be honest. It take all the fun out of working for your role and using real data to come up with who is innocent and who isn't.

[glow=red,2,300]Al Jenn[/glow]

Oh, and Ed I am so not going to even do an OMGUS vote cause it is a waste of time.

And Al didn't have a NA that I know of. So, I would like to know what Pit Boss Neighbor, Lie Detecting he did. :D

Min if you wouldn't lynch an innocent Finder or Innocent healer why would you lynch an innocent Ressurector? Since the mafia could recruit them? Go ahead let them, it would be insanely easy to see that o' look a mafia person was resurrected lets kill Amadine then that person and see who was trying to help without looking like it.

Lily (I might listen to your advice about leave)- *Smiles and laughs* Straight forward? Never. I think you're scum with Min, Locke, Ed, and I'm not sure who else. You including a certain role in your game, why wouldn't Pete? He loves to augment things.

Ed - What makes you think I didn't have a Night Action last night?

As for the Pit Boss Neighbors thing... As far as I can tell it is just three people. I haven't gotten anything special out of it. Though when/if I die I'll be able to still plot and what not.

Talya - I've disagreed with you on this before and I will again.

Ed is claiming to have a PR but can't say so until it runs out. Which if you can see he posts a number every so often in his posts corresponding to which post it is. So most likely it is x number of posts until his PR is up and he can't double post. It doesn't make me less suspicious of Min at all and who knows if this isn't a gambit or not *Laughs and thinks of the mod*. You two always bicker. I'll be interested in seeing how this plays out.

Oh, I can double post. :P I think I have....:-\

And I can say so, but I wanted to have people reactions to it. I am a little over halfway done.

Also...

Ed - What makes you think I didn't have a Night Action last night?

You may have had one...but you didnt use it. ;)

[glow=red,2,300]MINUET[/glow]

Did I spell the scm's name right?

Or, if we just lynched her?

:o

It would help, her bing scu and all. Ask her! I know when she is scum. :D

VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN. VOTE MIN.

• Club Leader

*laughs* Oh, Ed! You can have more fun with a PR than anyone else I've ever seen. IF that's what you're doing, of course.

Al Jenn, your refusal to give a straight answer to a question is a scum tell. Now I'm sure you're scum and I wish I could vote for you twice. I can't comment on my ongoing game directly, but I will say that I would never use the LD role without limiting its power to avoid this misuse. Unless I had included it instead of a finder. I guess that could be what Pete's doing, but you still smell scummy to me, and my vote stays. Another common scum tell, darling, is to not only not answer questions but try to put the other person on the defensive. I find that particularly dirty to use an ongoing game that I can't say much about. You have so much dirt sticking to you at this point that I'd go take a shower if I were you.  ;)

Really, Ed? Our self-implied LD didn't have a night action? I don't want to out you, but I think I may know what role you could possible have, unless, of course, you're lying, too. (It's a Pete original and a personal favorite of mine.)

I'm not lying. But MIN is!!!

I know I was able to do that in the Day, but I doubt it the way he was implying Night Actiony things. I think.

:D

But this all proves why we need to lynch Min!

Why won't anyone listen? :'(

Oh, to be 17 again...*sighs*

Yes, Al Jenn that would be obvious, but in the meantime we would gain a mafia member who we already killed. Depending on when it was used in the game it could win the game for the mafia. Am I the only one who sees this strategy as being bad? So, would won't mind a mafia member being brought back near the end of the game and them winning? Because you keep arguing with me over this point and not seeing mine it makes me all the more suspicious of you.

Ed you poor thing a PR you really enjoy. *snickers* Have fun. I should have realized what was up with you. You come at me in every game, so I was expecting it, just not at this level.

• Club Leader

Locke, you had said you don't know what we're all talking about. I'm sorry I didn't address that yet. Let's see how well I can summarize what happened. I'm not known for my ability to use FEW words......lol. And my therapist says I am ready to talk about it, Ed.  ::)

In Rey's game, Ed was the Lie Detector. Pete figured that out and came up with the phrase "I am not anti-town" and had each of us say it. I was Godfather, not so eager to comply. Long story short, I sacrificed myself to take attention off my team, and to smoke out the finder, by counter claiming lie detector. We lost me, were able to kill the lie detector AND the finder, and go on to win the game. THAT, my friend, is the Twofer gambit we are all so proud of! Granted, Ed was recruited by the cult, and ultimately killed by the vig, but we still count the gambit a success. Anybody who felt like you do and didn't want to say it, we did our best to get them lynched. There are other reasons besides being scum to not want to say something like that, and we took advantage of every single one of them. And this is why I am so against that phrase being allowed to be used by a lie detector. Not because of what it cost me, but because of the lengths we were able to take advantage of it, and keep the attention on it, and off of our scum team.

I would like to know the vote count.

I think I have played this far enough. Lily I'm not the Lie Detector, but that doesn't mean there isn't one in this game. I am a mason. What other abilities I have... *Smiles* well you can find those out later. Ed was right though I didn't submit a night action last night, it would have been stupid to do so this early in the game.

Ed I was just trying to poke and see what he would do.

Tigs the reason I jumped on his thing is because I honestly thought he was the finder at first and I've kept my vote on Min because I think she is scum.

Lily, Min, and Locke. Yuppers.

Edit: That is the basis of it, and I don't think the same trick will work twice. Always have to do something different or modify something. As for your game *Shrugs* you may or may not have a lie detector in it. We'll see after the coroners report. I shouldn't make assumptions I guess... 

Min you think that they might recruit Amadine because she is the rez'er. You think that the mafia having a rez ability would be a very bad thing. So you argue to kill the rez'er so they can't recruit her and instead recruit someone else.

What I fail to understand is how you could think that is a good idea.

• Club Leader

I don't know how I appear scum to you, just because I've challenged your scummy behavior, which you now admit was a ruse. When and if the time comes that I have to reveal, I will, never fear. And unlike your implied nonsense, it will be the straightforward truth. But why give the mafia the information this early?

It seems you just implied yet another role. *sigh* If it quacks like scum.....

I happen to have a vote count right here in my pocket. *grin* You might want to be getting that reveal ready after all, my friend. You're halfway to lynchville now.

Al Jenn (4) – Lily, Min, Aust, Tigraine

Min (2) – Ed, Al Jenn

Not voting – Locke, Alanna, Mcs, Limi, Talya, Wombat, Chrono, Krak, Amadine

With 15 alive, we need 8 to lynch

• Club Leader

Wait! I just re-read the last few posts. You think I'm scum after I explained how scum can use the fake situation you created? *scratches head* I really don't get that at all. Care to answer that in a straightforward way, or would you like to dig your hole deeper? Or do you need some time to confer with your "mason" teammates?  ;D

I won't reveal till endgame lynch or no. I'm innocent and we'll see tonight if you are or aren't Lily *Laughs*

I don't recall saying why I thought you were suspicious though Lily same with Locke. I haven't given any reasons yet.

Nice to see I was right about what you were doing Al. But as I have said before, I wouldn't totally rely on those actions to find scum. Though it may give you an idea. I would also think those that slipped in that saying quietly could also be scum. Hoping you wouldn't look at them as you were already looking at others :)

I don't necessarily think you are scum because of it, doesn't mean I think you are town neither :D

I do find that Lily's out burst about the role a little too OTT and it gave her a good excuse to not say the phase, especially if deep down she said she thought he was the lie detector.

One thing that I think is unfair, is all this 'Oh that role was created by so and so I know what that is' There are people in this game that don't, and insider knowledge is unfair. If you think you know what a role is than let everyone know, because the fact you know a role because of friendships that are nothing to do with the game, make the game totally unfair! Sorry if that sounds a little harsh, but it doesn't make it a fair game and it makes it look like people are boasting even when they may not be. :)

If as a mod you put in roles that you have created and others know because you have told them sometime, then it should be put in the first post, to make it fair for everyone. Rant over.. ;)

Again, there seem to be a small number of people that are active and a fair few that aren't. It is such a shame because in every game you end up looking at the same ones as scum and forgetting the others, lol Maybe they have things worked out better. I swill learn to shut up and not say a word in this game... >.>

Listen, I don't know about eitehr of you yet.

But MIN IS SCUM!

Csn we just lynch her already?

I have voted her at least twice. And once in a tower. Why keep scum around?

Someone vote Min so I an scratch the itch please?

We need to lynch all scum. Do it!

Oh...I'm 18! :o

EDIT: Dammit Talya. Another novel to read. I will read and then post. :P

• Club Leader

Talya, I DID say it. BEFORE I stated any of my objections.

You were there. You saw what I and my team did with it last time. I'm not arrogant enough to think that we are the only team to be able to do something like that. I think it's happening again. But you're a smart player, and if you don't see it, then I'll let up and not try to convince you.

Ed, can I share what I think you might be? Talya has a good point, but I want your permission first.

Archived