DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he half revealed as finder... *Shrugs* We'll see.

[glow=red,2,300]Min[/glow]

And why won't you say that phrase Locke? It is three/four short words. As for the part of my 'roll' that I misinterpreted. I am one of three Pit Boss Neighbors, I don't know the alignment of the other two members on our quick topic or their abilities. So with that new information I'm going to probably adjust my list.

Four simple words Locke; I'm not anti-town.

Could everyone please say those words, thanks.

Yes, I am. So are you. :D :P

Now, come on. She is like all 7 deadly sins together!

We need to lynch her. She proably has killed before. She must have. It's all there.

LYNCH MIN!

hey, I got the code right!

Ed I am really getting sick of your "Min is scum" behavior. It is distracting.

Al Jenn I will say that some of your view are interesting. I am still a little put out that you so didn't get my point day one. I would never want to lynch a healer or finder just in case the mafia has a recruiting power. That is absurd. My point was that I misunderstood her role. Stealing powers and bringing back the dead are two completely different things. Think of the Disney game, would you want the mafia being able to bring back their dead? It would make it hard to win that way. Because you have latched on to this and think I am scum for trying to look out for the towns best interest, I honestly think it is a mafia ploy to lynch me. Oh, and you little game of "I am not anti-town" that is so overdone and rude to be honest. It take all the fun out of working for your role and using real data to come up with who is innocent and who isn't.

[glow=red,2,300]Al Jenn[/glow]

Oh, and Ed I am so not going to even do an OMGUS vote cause it is a waste of time.

God Min, that has to be the scummiest post I have ever seen.

In all my 9 weeks of playing mafia.

Wat..I think I have played longer....:-\

This is exactl why we should lynch you!

Really? You don't get it either? Hmpmh....people are more blind than I thought. :o

• Club Leader

Lily, he never stated he was the lie detector, and you seem to be pushing awefully hard for him when he wasn't even attacking you.

I was already suspicious of him, Limi. And I'm not so much pushing him as objecting to that stupid phrase that everyone knows I hate and why. Well, everyone who was there, anyway. Pete has heard my very valid arguments on the subject, and I don't think he would include that role in a game without some sort of limits on it. I don't think any good mod would, if they saw how it was misused. Therefore, I think Al is lying. Okay, implying a lie, if you want to mince words. That would be more his style, anyway, since he hates to lie.

But, I've been wrong before. Ask Talya, I led a lynch on her when she was healer - twice in the same game. Turns out the mafia recruited the finder, not the healer. I'm not so convinced that Al is a LLL that I am begging you all to vote him, too, but he's the most suspicious to me.

Edit - I was wondering the same thing, Alanna. Either way, we've seen this before from Ed, and it's not worth worrying about.

Ed you're behaving like a lunatic! I'm not sure what Al Jenn sees in your posts, but I'm missing it.

I also think this lie-detection business is a bit over the top.

[glow=red,2,300]Al Jenn[/glow], for now.

I'm not Anti town.

there got that out the way. I'm not sure if there would be this role after before, but It might be something similar, of course with Al, he could be doping it to see people;s reaction. I don't always trust doing things to get reactions, because I don't think it's a good way to identify scum and I've seen Al do it before (he was scum then ;) )

But I'm not sure I'm willing to lynch him for that at the moment though.

Ed, I'm not sure what is going on with you. You think Min is scum. N ow either you have some kind of role that gave you that and can't reveal, you are some kind of joker, you have a PR, you just think she is scum and want her out the way or you are scum and so is she, or just you are scum. WOW that's a lot of things, best I not think any more.

I have to say I'm impressed. My computer has just rebooted, when I was in the middle of this and it has come back with all my typing above in this box...I'm in shock :o

• Club Leader

This is the danger of only playing in one game - I obsess on it.  :P

Okay, I'm gonna bite, Al Jenn. Would you care to tell us exactly why you want us to say that stupid phrase? Are you going to claim to be a lie detector? I promise not to counter claim it if you do.  ;) (Oh, come on, stop groaning. That was funny!) Besides, it's fun to see what story you will come up with. Please answer the question in a straightforward manner, because I have back-up questions, depending on how you answer.  ;)

Em, I'm not anti town.

I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of mafia addicts who have played way more games than me....no wait, I am surrounded by....*is too lazy to finish writing the rest of that sentence*

Archived