DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

Umm...I don't really care at this point. But I kinda don't really want to yet. *shrugs*

You can post your guess, but I may or may not just ignore it. ;D

Now, if you were to vote for Min! Well....then we have a deal.

Cause she is scum, and we need to lynch her.

19 minutes ago would have been nice!

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

You know what? You've already revealed all I suspect. Talya, I can't reveal about ongoing games, so all I can say is that it's a role that gives a player info on others' night actions. I used it differently than Pete did in the only game I've seen him use it in, and I have no idea which variation (likely a new one) he might be using here. So, Ed revealed more than I had previously hinted at, anyway.

Edit - Lol...... I could do that, but I'd put my vote right back on Al Jenn, because he's the only one I really suspect at this time. Still watching you and a few others, though...... ;)

But as a Mafia, it would be a good place not to say it. I'm not saying it didn't happen and that it couldn't happen again and I know how you feel about it, but it still makes a good cover if you were mafia ;)

As it is he isn't one. He does have a Myndrunner quality about him at times.. (Al Jenn that is). I can't make my mind up about him, and the more I think the more I'm even more unsure. I find sometimes when you come in and just look quickly at a game you can get some gut feelings and go from there. But I'm thinking too much, lol.

I still think that there are way too many who aren't saying much, it always comes down to the loudest few! And they seem to be in your face so much (I'm one too I know) you lose sight of the others.

• Club Leader

Talya, hon, I see what you're saying, but what I've been saying is that all this "I am not anti-town" stuff is distracting us and we need to move past it, or better yet, not do it at all. I normally try to not react to being poked, but my hat goes off to you, Al Jenn. You found an unprotected button. But no more. Moving on.....

As it is he isn't one.

You lost me here. Isn't one what?

And this is bugging me, so I'm going to ask you straight out. Tal, you are usually an advocate of not playing silly games, and are usually totally against half and false reveals. Why are you not agreeing with me where Al Jenn is concerned? You are the one person who I thought would. Are you on this so-called mason team with him? Or am I totally off-base on what you usually have issues with?

I meant that Al Jenn isn't a Lie detector.

I don't like it, and I guessed that's what he might be doing. I think because of that, I didn't see it as half a claim. Though I don't believe that doing that gets the mafia to bite, others will too. Maybe he even did it because he knew you would bite! Now that is something worth doing that, because if he did that it was to set you up, and scum usually do things like that.

I guess I'm not jumping on anyone yet because I'm not sure of anyone and I think there are way too many people inactive in this game. And that seems to be playing on my mind, so I'm a little reluctant to go charging after the actives, because there aren't many of us. Doesn't mean I don't think what he did was not a good idea, but me and Al Jenn have had arguments about this particular move before. I didn't want to get things strung up on that, and I wanted to see who else comes in on this game. And no I'm not on his mason team.

Same reason I didn't really go after you neither, more just observations and not enough for me to think scum per se.

On another note I do think that Our Illustrious Mod could be a little more in this thread, I think an active Mod, helps with everyone else being Active. Thats one thing I noticed in your game Lily, people seemed to be generally a little more active, because you were there on the ball all the time.

heh. my dumb butt counted 19 twice.

>.<

also..I feel like I should know what arguments you are talkin about....

But I forget because MIN IS SCUM AND WE NEED TO LYNCH HER!!!

Please?

Just lynch the scummy scumbag, Min.

You will all fell so much better for it.

Like a day at the lynch Min spa.

21 is the legal drinking age. :D

All right, a few people are pinging me right now, but [glow=red,2,300]Al Jenn[/glow] is screaming mafia to me. These implied and half-reveals are scummy, especially when the only reason for the first was...what...to get a reaction out of people or something? Still not really sure what that was all about. Add the second reveal, and, well. I feel pretty good about this vote.

Sorry I've been inactive, everyone, I've been really busy with work, and now that I've got a few days off, I'm still going to be busy helping my mom at our church (she works there, and with Easter on Sunday, she's going nuts). I'll try to post more.

Well we have a little over 24 hours until the deadline.  I don't want to vote Al Jenn right now, but I don't want to get caught without a vote.  I don't have many suspicions right now so I guess I'll throw Ed a bone go with [glow=red,2,300]Min[/glow].

Cause he is scum with Eddiepoo maybe? *snickers* I don't know and don't care really.

Al Jenn you so hammer the same point when I have explained it so a two year old would understand. So, with that I really am more suspicious of you. Not to mention your half reveal.

Okay, meta-gaming here pardon me for a moment. I remember being on a mafia team with Al Jenn and I false claimed a role. Kept me alive for awhile. Long enough to recruit a few more people to the mafia team. I half revealed at first and said if I did a full reveal I would loose my power. So, Al Jenn you stink of scum to me by your half claim and saying you wouldn't give us a full claim until the end of the game or a coroners report. So, I want to see that coroners report. I know if I had the votes on me that you had while being mafia I would be desperate and pull what you just did.

Sorry, I haven't been on much. RL is keeping me from home and my computer. Lily, V is doing better, but the insurance news is bad. The idiot that hit her only has $10,000 in insurance. That isn't even going to cover he two hospital trips.

• Club Leader

I'll be honest. I don't get a vibe one way or the other. Al Jenn is one of those players that I only enjoy playing with if we're on the same team and I know it. Otherwise, I see him as a huge threat. (Yes, darling, that was a big compliment!) So, since I don't get a strong vibe from anyone, really, I'm using his scummy behavior as my logic in keeping my vote where it is. And maybe a tiny bit of OMGUS because he found a chink in my armor.  ;) (That breach is already shored up and firm, so I guess I should thank him, but I won't.  :P)

Like I said, if it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Either that or someone pretending to be a duck, which is just stupid in a game where acting like a duck gets you lynched.

And speaking of lynch......

Al Jenn (7) – Lily, Min, Aust, Tigraine, Amadine, Alanna, Mcs

Min (3) – Ed, Al Jenn, Wombat

Not voting – Locke, Limi, Talya, Wombat, Chrono, Krak

With 15 alive, we need 8 to lynch. That's only one more!

• Club Leader

Before anyone reads more into that......

I pride myself on not reacting to those little pokes we give each other on day one. AJ got me to react, and I'm pretty upset with myself for that. Nothing more. Nothing less. Of the seven, which apparently aren't here after all (*wistful sigh thinking of Lust*) Pride would be my sin of choice.

I'm teetering on the edge of voting for Al Jenn here, and I think I will despite being rather unsure.  

Basically, lynching him provides either A) A dead mafia if he's mafia or B) Places to look among his lynchers if he's innocent.  

[glow=red,2,300]Al Jenn[/glow]

Archived