DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

Guest dragonsworn1991

Everyone in the Highroller room was getting anxious, surely Vivian and her thugs were here, but who were they. No one actually has ever saw Vivian in the flesh. Just some quick glimpses from distorted camera footage, was all anyone had to go on. The town looked towards Pale, the priest worked them into a frenzy, and they all approached him. Ironically Pale was killed by someone throwing a card modified with a razor edge. Ironically the Ace of Spades slashed Pale, the black Jack dealer's throat.

Night has begun, sorry for the delay.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<3 tonight has been ok. We are moving right now.. so I am a tad bumped. And tired from all the packing and moving heavy stuff...I have also had some really sad stuff happen.. Hit me up on MSN when you get a chance. <3 I haven't gotten to talk to you in forever! ^^

I don't think he was necessarily town and definitely not vanilla if he was. Pete said it was an original role. That sounds to me like he had an ability.

I want to see how this plays out though before I voice my suspicions.

Guest dragonsworn1991

He was innocent.

The black jack dealer could pick two players and deal them a hand of black jack. The loser died and the winner got one lynch/nightkill immunity.

That would have made things interesting if he was playing the game.

Okay, so we are looking for someone named Vivian it looks like and her thugs.Dang no Wrath and Lust it looks like Lily. Just some bimbo and her crew. What a let down.

Pete glad you are back.

Archived