DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

If all it takes is two minuets for you to win then yes I guess you have.

Was I the only one to see he misspelled minute and said 2 of me?

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote Lily[/glow]

I just had to vote for you sis. It was fun while it lasted.

Oh, I love the Sisters of Lust idea. Who the heck is Lust? We need to bond you as sisters. *giggles* Oh, I can imagine the costumes. Black and red leather. Oh, yeah!!!

Ed you are NOT a monkey anymore. Geez. I think that was a bad PR for you. You mind took it right to the gutter! Well, okay mine would have too, but I am female and have more class. *sticks out tongue and blows a raspberry at  Ed*

Whoever is Wrath you are going down!! That is my title and no one else is to use it! You mafia scum.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Sis, if somebody gave you a monkey PR, you would have started flying! *giggle*

I'll keep my vote where it is for the moment, Sis. Usually on day one, I'm focused on seeing if Pete is evil. Since we KNOW his alignment (evil modgod) I'll see about you this time.  :P

So, my darling sister, care to tell me why I should change my vote?  ;D You know, I could be persuaded to double-team Ed, with very little effort on your part.  ;) ;D

Love you, Eddie!  :-*

Guest dragonsworn1991

You all are mafia gluttons, who indulge in sultry and lustful nights, while wrathfully lynching players who post like sloths and take pride when you see te coroners report, but become envious if try had a better role then you, and greedily anticipate a win.

Lame I know

How true!  We are all scavengers...waiting for our prey to die!  Hmm...sounds about right.

[glow=red,2,300]ED[/glow] for the sake of having a vote.

Lily, you might wanna use a different choice of words!  I'm not sure ed would mind at all being double teamed by two sisters  ;)

Sis, you can keep your vote on me I don't care. I just had to vote for you once for no good reason. Seemed fun.

Let's see. Yes, I would love to pick on Ed. Yes, I would have been flying if I was changed into a monkey. It would have been cool too!!!

For the sake of having a vote and just to see his reaction. *giggles*

[glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow]

Krack I love that. Oh, and it so suits him too. *giggles* I so can feel the love in this game it is great.

So, Pete does that mean the mafia isn't the deadly sins? How disappointing. I would have loved to lynch Wrath just for stealing my name.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I still want to lynch Lust, after.....  ;)

But only if he's scum, of course.  :D

I'm Lust so what do you think about that?

Guest dragonsworn1991

Um...... bro, that's just weird. And you just took all my fun away.  :'(

Fine I am pride.  :D

It's a false claim! I'm the real Lust!

*bares his chest showing off manly chest hair and not so manly middle-aged man-tits*

omfg! :D :D :D

1. Tigs, you always vote for me. As in every game. As in, you are trying to get me lynched in another game.

2. *cough* scumbagdirtystabinthedarkMin *cough*

3. MCS is trying to wagon me?

Can you say scum?

Now...do I have a vote? I go on my LOA in less than 5 hours.

I will still be able to post, just not too much. :)

Archived