• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wades through the pool of water with the group towards the chest*

*points wand at the chest and utters a spell*

Alohomora

Success!

edAtOKJ.jpg

The lock binding the small chest snaps open.

Unfortunately it's still way out of reach.  You all swim back to shore and crawl out looking like a bunch of drowned rats.

No longer sealed, whoever summons the chest to their location will receive its spoils.

This one that Rhea unlocked

That is possible, Lessa. However, anyone taking Polyjuice had to have been drinking it very regularly during our DA meetings. Remember how often Moody (actually Crouch Jr) took swigs from his flask when he was teaching here?

It's possible Led was thinking Slytherin is usually scum so that's why he chose the Slytherin door. But it's also possible he chose that door to throw us off of the path of the DA member who betrayed us. I'm not ready to vote him yet - not even an OMGUS vote -- but he's on my radar. 

I'd probably have chosen the Ravenclaw door. Hufflepuffs are unfailingly loyal so I'm slightly less suspicious of them than of Ravenclaw.

True but what if whoever Toad Face blackmailed into betraying us wouldn't co-operate? She wouldn't have issue to take some hair for the potion.

That is possible, Lessa. However, anyone taking Polyjuice had to have been drinking it very regularly during our DA meetings. Remember how often Moody (actually Crouch Jr) took swigs from his flask when he was teaching here?

It's possible Led was thinking Slytherin is usually scum so that's why he chose the Slytherin door. But it's also possible he chose that door to throw us off of the path of the DA member who betrayed us. I'm not ready to vote him yet - not even an OMGUS vote -- but he's on my radar. 

I'd probably have chosen the Ravenclaw door. Hufflepuffs are unfailingly loyal so I'm slightly less suspicious of them than of Ravenclaw.

True but what if whoever Toad Face blackmailed into betraying us wouldn't co-operate? She wouldn't have issue to take some hair for the potion.

Possible but they'd still have to know how to get into the Room of Requirement. You have to know exactly what to require for it to work properly.

Too bad I used up my spell for the day. I'm very curious as to what is in the small chest.

[v] ZEP [/v]

I don't like his continually changing story about why he would pick the Slytherin path. I also am thinking that Dar is town due to her thought process. Also that she was willing to use up her only spell in order to get us started on the path knowing she would not really be gaining anything from it. 

Mod Clarification:

The paths are pre-scripted, and any "success" is a linear progression forward.

Does this mean that a different door would not have opened if Zep had chosen differently? 

Hey all, this seems like the right time to go ahead and

WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA

tell the truth Darthe   thats the only spell that you know what it does right??

We all know the immediate traitor has to be someone in Dumbledore's Army. As there are no Slytherins in DA, we need to start by finding the snitch (and I'm not talking about Quidditch here). No, the snitch has to be someone in Gryffindor, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. It makes more sense to check there first, so now I'm suspicious of Led's choice of going through the Slytherin door first. If we find the snitch, we'll find the ones who recruited him or her.

doesnt want us scum hunting. the Inquisitorial squad would most likely be slytherins.

vote dar

Mod Clarification:

The paths are pre-scripted, and any "success" is a linear progression forward.

Does this mean that a different door would not have opened if Zep had chosen differently?

No, different doors/paths/etc still exist and can be explored in any order.  But actions taken towards that end will either progress to the next step or fail to.  They won't fundamentally alter what powers are available or the means to acquire them.

Why don't you want to go after the snitch, Dice? We already know the Inquisitorial Squad are all Toad Face's pet Slytherins. I want to know who ratted us out.  

You go after the knowns if you want. I want to find the unknown, the one who gave us up.  Although I certainly won't have a problem if we identify one of the Inquisitorial Squad along the way.

I'm loving this new twist on the game, by the way. Adventure game meets mafia. Totally awesome!

Not enough people posting yet for me to vote so I'm holding off for a bit longer. Although, Zepp and Dice, I've got my eyes on you!

giphy.gif