DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Dumbledore's Army Mafia Game Thread [GAME OVER-MAFIA WINS]

Adella

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup it was a really good game. You had us completely fooled lol.

Best line from Elgee ... Either Turin is Mafia or he's White Knighting. And so she must be confused Town as both of those things are mafia.

DJ was not really considered at all as mafia lol.

Rhea was getting close to the line of suspicion but others were more so

Just a great job. Also there was not much town finding in this game. Everyone was just hella suspicious of everyone. It was just like olden times!

Darthe and I considered her during our last exchange as time expired for us both. I even said that if Darthe really was town, then DJ is top wolf. Then she came back in and did some more wolfy stuff, and no one caught it. Someone even helped her distract with the game flavor right after it. I mentioned it in the DT, and Shad said that nothing dead townies ever said or did is remembered after they died, but Darthe called it, and I agreed as I hung him, so that's on you guys. :tongue:

• RP - LEGACY

It was certainly an experience. It was my first solo game. I'm not sure I actually liked being mafia, but it ended up being fun.

Good grief, I really didn't know what was "town" behavior or "wolf" behavior, so obviously, I still have a lot to learn. But thank you all for the game.

It was certainly an experience. It was my first solo game. I'm not sure I actually liked being mafia, but it ended up being fun.

Good grief, I really didn't know what was "town" behavior or "wolf" behavior, so obviously, I still have a lot to learn. But thank you all for the game.

Well, after I died, you came back and gave different reasons for your vote than the ones you gave when you voted. That's what I meant by doing more wolfy stuff. As for the rest, I am new, too. In my first game, the set up was different. They paired everyone off as "lovers," which didn't mean anything except that you shared a QT with each other, and if one of you died, the other one did, too. Some of the lovers were town/town and the others were town/mafia. The mafia also had their own QT. 

My lover and I were both town, but we didn't know that for certain until we died, of course, but it was my very first game, and so I was looking to her to teach me, whether she was town or not, and so I asked her about her D1 vote, why she chose this person who had done nothing that I had noticed as being shady or anything, and she said that the woman wasn't really posting much, just sort of popping in every once in awhile, and then dropped a vote on someone without any explanation, and that wolves sometimes do that, so when you were just popping in now and then and saying that you were catching up, and then voted and didn't give much reason for it, that seemed wolfy to me, but for most of the short time I played, I had a null read on you, because what you were doing seemed plausible from a town perspective, too. 

When we died, Darthe asked who the mafia were, and Shad posted it, then deleted it when he saw that I wanted to keep trying to figure it out, but I had seen it, and that's okay. So most of what you read in the dead thread from me (if you read that) was from the perspective of knowing you were mafia, not guessing anymore. You just wouldn't know that I knew for certain, because the post where Shad listed the three of you has been deleted. :wink:

Yup it was a really good game. You had us completely fooled lol.

Best line from Elgee ... Either Turin is Mafia or he's White Knighting. And so she must be confused Town as both of those things are mafia.

DJ was not really considered at all as mafia lol.

Rhea was getting close to the line of suspicion but others were more so

Just a great job. Also there was not much town finding in this game. Everyone was just hella suspicious of everyone. It was just like olden times!

LoL sorry meant to say either TOWN or White Knighting.

Most people prefer town.

Some people absolutely hate being scum and basically just grudgingly deal with it.

I think it's fun once in a while, but the enjoyment of Mafia over the course of a lot of games definitely rests in the town rands for me. Luckily you're going to be town about 2/3 to 3/4 of the time on average.

• Elgee locked this topic