DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Dumbledore's Army Mafia Game Thread [GAME OVER-MAFIA WINS]

Adella

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They definitely done a very good job. If we were to vote scum and continue to be able to play I'm thinking Rhea or Charis (who both have done a good job at not being buddy-buddy and overall distancing themselves from each other), Elgee or Devil

As usual, his camera hadn’t been out of his reach, and he was using it to document his findings. He had noticed that Angelina was acting out of sorts, it was too bad that someone had attacked her in her sleep before he could prove his theory. Ginny has also been very suspicious, and he was very shocked when she turned out not to be the traitor. At least he had photos of their last days spent down in the depths of the Room of Requirement, he would post them up on the wall in his dorm once he got back.

Through the day it seemed like people will losing their will to find the traitor, and for some reason his vote kept not getting counted when they talked about who they suspected as traitor… Shaking his head, he dismissed the thought and snapped a quick photo of the group of students who were discussing their fates.

A bright flash from the bulb caught someone's eye, and one by one they turned toward him until there was nothing but silence, and eyes pointed at his camera.

As one group, they moved forward and his camera was yanked from his hand, but they didn’t notice that the strap was still around his neck. The camera was pulled viciously forward, the strap yanked on his neck, there was a quiet snap, and he fell to the floor. His eyes had already glazed over from death.

LZM was lynched.

He was….

Colin Creevey, Town Aligned

lWA6TCW.jpg

Night fell and the students decided to sleep again as the lights dimmed and the blankets appeared. Little did they know that the traitors were ready for night this time. Hermione fell asleep last, and in the silence they took their chance to swoop in. Holding a pillow over her face, they quietly smothered her.

Turning back to the remaining students, they found that everyone in the room was now awake. But… the students were outnumbered! Waving their wands in front of their faces, suddenly Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle were plain as day present in the room. How could they not have known?! With a laugh, the three members of the Inquisitorial Squad raised their wands and shouted Avada Kedavra. The three spells hit the remaining two students square in the chest.

Sure, they would have to spin a story to Umbridge, but really, it’s not like she was going to start an investigation into the deaths of these traitors...

Everyone now may post and discuss the game, Shad will be back with set-up and roles at some point. I knew we wait with bated breath.

Me! Elgee and DarJen and I were the scum team! Great game you guys! I absolutley loved the storyline and being able to earn roles/abilities in the chests. Thanks to Shad and Adella for an awesome game! You all played great!