DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

Yes we have time. But.... what is it that you're waiting for? lol  Totally serious question. I'd understand this stance if you were on the fence about Rand. But you stated that you're not. So what do you think will change if you wait till deadline to vote? It's not like Rand hasn't claimed already.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is my nature not to post when an activity level drops to 2 or 3 characters having a go at each other in a circle - there is no new info to be gained from it.

Plus, been pretty busy. As key(?) said, my posting in the other game dropped, as well.

Rand 2.0 is top of my scum list, followed by Nyn or NotBob, leaning NB. I can't see an entire scum team going silent.

So your reaction to semi-inactivity is to contribute to it?  Awesome.

If Rand is your top scum lean then why are you not voting for him?

Yup. I know, right?

Because we have time until the deadline.

I hate to say this but I sorta agree with Nyn here.  In a game that we all can agree is going slow, what could Rand do to convince you not to vote him?  What could he do now to change your mynd on him?  If you have a thought, lemme know because right now, he's our best lynch candidate.

K I think that means I'm at L-1.  With the activity level at this point and the deadline that's probably coming up, don't have that much of a chance so I guess remember my reads, analyze my train, and gl town.  I am prepared to die, my son will know what I died for.  Game activity.  Let it not be in vain.

Yes we have time. But.... what is it that you're waiting for? lol  Totally serious question. I'd understand this stance if you were on the fence about Rand. But you stated that you're not. So what do you think will change if you wait till deadline to vote? It's not like Rand hasn't claimed already.

I hate to say this but I sorta agree with Nyn here.  In a game that we all can agree is going slow, what could Rand do to convince you not to vote him?  What could he do now to change your mynd on him?  If you have a thought, lemme know because right now, he's our best lynch candidate.

^ I third them. What is the point of waiting, Tsuki?

K I think that means I'm at L-1.  With the activity level at this point and the deadline that's probably coming up, don't have that much of a chance so I guess remember my reads, analyze my train, and gl town.  I am prepared to die, my son will know what I died for.  <b>Game activity.</b>  Let it not be in vain.

No. You did not die because of game activity. At least not in my book. Perhaps if more people had been around and acting scummier, that would have made a difference, but my vote is based on your play, not the level of activity of you or others.

no randoms.

vote rand

There aren't randoms in this game....it's a hybrid hammer.

no randoms.

vote rand

THIS is why I waited... after all the crap  went through, and had it pointed out multiple times that this was a hybrid hammer games, for some one to be this desperate for town cred that they "avoid a random"... I find this HIGHLY suspect. My vote starts on Dice, tomorrow.

PS - that is just a benefit of my inactivity, actually - real reason for inactivity involves trying to keep my sister and her family off the streets, while moving her crap, and other funtastic crap the past couple of days, Still voting Dice, though.

no randoms.

vote rand

THIS is why I waited... after all the crap  went through, and had it pointed out multiple times that this was a hybrid hammer games, for some one to be this desperate for town cred that they "avoid a random"... I find this HIGHLY suspect. My vote starts on Dice, tomorrow.

right because how dare i forget that. so evil of me to forget a relatively new system and think the way im used to.

Remus was on a mission for the Order and nowhere better that investigating among those similar to him- other werewolves.

He had managed to gain quite some amount of information but was worried on how fast he could hurry to get the information on others. There wasn't a lot of trust among werewolves then so he had to get to a safe distance possible a little far from here before trying to get back to the Order.

Dumbledore had ensured a safe place for him to leave that area but to get there he had to pass through a wizarding village. 

As he was walking through town, a mob confronted him.

"We've been waiting for people to come from the direction of the Neck", their leader said. 

"Yeah, it's well known that the Neck is frequent haunt for werewolves"

"Sir, I'm not a werewolf", Remus protested.

"Get him", someone shouted.

Remus ran but before he could get very far he was surrounded and the townspeople lynched him.

Rand 2.0, Remus Lupin, Vanilla Town was lynched. 

A light blue Ford Anglia 105E Deluxe

Correct

Rand 2.0, Remus Lupin, Vanilla Town was lynched. 

Guys, unfortunately the people I asked for subs have turned me down.

:-/

Wouldn't kill you to give us some good news. Just sayin'.

I did message 4 more

Archived