DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

Rules[/size]

Important: Mother has spoken[/size]

And let me remind everyone that I detest Mafia games and the inevitable drama that follows. This HP Mafia Game is the only one I allow at the WT/W, and only on condition that it stays drama free. Don't break Daruya's heart by causing trouble. If you're not someone who can handle the crap, don't sign up.[/size]

Anyone who comes to my attention for breaking the above "no-drama" rule, will find themselves on a time-out. No joke.[/size]

Have fun :smile:[/size]

Regardless of your status here at the White Tower, i highly advise you to take those words to heart. I’m not expect handholding, but no rule #14’s either.[/size]

0. Your Mod is Red2111, your co-mod is Xthrax.  Any and all questions and complaints can be addressed to us in your role PM. A question posted on thread will go unanswered.[/size]
1. This an Advanced game.  Any questions about Set-Up will get a PAFO.[/size]
2. You can Vote and Unvote using the spiffy new Voting Tags Verbal created ^_^  To vote - [v ]name without the spaces.  To unvote -  [ unvote] without the space. You must Unvote before making a new Vote or they will not be counted.  Any other format will not be counted.[/size]
3. You may Self-vote or Vote for No Lynch.[/size]
4. This is a Hybrid Hammer Game. If majority is reached before the deadline then the game will move into night. The player with the highest votes will be lynched. In an event of a tie, Random.org will decide the Lynch.[/size]
5. We will start off with a Night 0 that will last 48 hrs; no actions will be submitted during this time, its more for a check-in time fun time.  Deadlines will be 72 hours during the day (this includes D1) and 48 hours during the night, this includes weekends. Baring a Holiday I don’t see us extending deadlines.   [/size]
6. No outside communication other than what we provide.  [/size]
7. Until N3, you cannot reveal your role unless you are at L-4 or lower.  after N3 this restriction on reveals will be lifted. character claim at your own peril *evil grin*[/size]
8. No quoting the mods, no quoting role PM’s.[/size]
9. You will be allowed one Bah post when you are dead, this cannot contain anything game related other than “go team” or some vanilla version of that.[/size]
10.  All Night Actions occur simultaneously, any results from NA’s will not be given until all NA’s are in and the game is moved into Dawn phase.[/size]
11. If you break any rules, depending on the severity of the rule you break, many things can and will happen to you or your team or both, all of which you will not like. I’m rather inventive when it comes to punishing rule breakers and I guarantee that while I’ll find it very amusing, you wont *grins*[/size]
12. We are hoping for an active game. If you are going to be inactive for sometime, notify either myself or X beforehand and we will try to replace you if need be. [/size]
13. As Mod and co-mod we reserve the right to change the rules.[/size]
15. At night there will be goodies handed out. Its a first come first serve sort of thing, so be sharp and be fast.  To receive the gift you must respond to whatever we post in your Role PM, any submissions outside of the Role PM will not count.[/size]
16. This seems like a lot of rules, but most are common sense.  Really we just want to see you guys have fun and enjoy yourselves ^_^  Thanks for playing![/size]

Players List
1. Mish  Rand 2.0
2. Hally
3. Tsuki
4. Dawn
5. Rand - Lynched Day 1 - James Potter - Town Roleblocker
6. Rhea
7. AH
8. Dar  Pral
9. Em
10. Not Bob
11. Mynd
12. Nyn
13. Dice

Important Info

Final Vote Counts

Day 1

Mynd (1): Rand[/size]
Rand (6): Mish, Tsuki, Not Bob, Dice, Mynd, [/size]Nyn, [/size]
Dar (2): Dawn, Rhea[/size]
Tsuki (1): Em[/size]
 [/size]
not voting (3): Hally,[/size] [/size]AH, [/size]Dar[/size]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red and X walked into the room dressed in long white lab coats and smiles on their faces.  As high ranking officials of the Department of Mysteries, they had been trusted with a top secret mission by direct order of the Minister of Magic himself to oversee a mission that could very well alter time and subsequent events for the better.

A hush fell over the crowd of specially selected participants as they closed the door, X looked over his clipboard and began cross checking the names with those on his list as Red went around the room sealing it off with wards and spells to protect the occupants and words about to be spoken.  As the last spell was cast, x nodded to Red and she used her wand to amplifiy her voice slightly.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, each one of you was selected today to help the Ministry on a very important task, one that could change the wizarding world for the better.  As we all know, the untimely death of Harry Potter has stricken our wizarding world in a way that no one could predict; and worse, this blow to our moral comes in the midst of the 3rd wizarding war.  No one could have suspected Voldemorts 3rd raise, even the Boy-Who-Lived never suspected the Voldemort was back again after all those years.”

Red paused for the angry mutters and looks of grief that passed in the crowd, X cleared his throat impatiently and looked at his watch, nodding to Red.

“But hope is not lost.  As stated, you all were chosen for a specific task.  At our darkest hour, the light of hope shines through us; to travel back to 1979 in the height of the 1st wizarding war and to right history as it should have been those many years ago.”

Everyone leaned forward as Red withdrew a time turner from her pocket, it glinted marvelously in the light. Dar spoke up, her voice filled with wonder and awe. “But all of those were destroyed in the 2nd war, how …”

X smiled and answered, looking over his clip board with a mischievous grin. “The main stock was destroyed, yes.  However, the Minster of Magic has a personal stock separate from the main collection and it is from that stock that the one you see before you came.”

Red beamed a smile at X, and nodded her head; many of the group leaned back while others thought deeply of this turn of events.  Dar leaned back, satisfied by the answer.  Red continued on, walking to stand in the middle of the seated group, X passing a bit of the absurdly long chain to each of the people in the room.

“Now we’ve all seen or read how one of these works, yes?  Hang onto that chain rather firmly as you would a portkey and we’ll be off.”

Nervously everyone did as they were told, glancing at one another; some were more nervous than others, some had eyes lit up with curiosity and excitement.  Nyn opened her mouth to ask a question but at that moment Red began the twist the time turner and take them all back in time.  All at once stomachs caught in people throats, feeling as if something pulled at them from their navels.  The time turner and its conductor became a center of gravity, pulling everyone closer to it.  It wasn’t an uncomfortable feeling, but it wasn’t exactly pleasant either.  Around the group, the surroundings flew by, distinct images blurred together to become lines of light much like the passing of fast cars.  more than a few faces in the crowd became tinged with a green hue and many decided it was better to just close their eyes.

What felt like an eternity seemed to pass, until finally the room slowed to a stop.  many people sat down directly after this, some stumbled around a bit as if drunk before getting their bearings and more than a few dry heaved as their stomach and minds settled.  Red blinked a bit, allowing her senses to adjust from such a whirlwind of travel.  Before everyone was fully settled a firm knock came at the door and a much younger and cockier looking Kingsly Shacklebolt swaggered in, 4 house elves following with cups of purple gooey liquid that glowed and gave off a very delicious smelling flavor.  Kingsly smiled, though his smile didn’t reach his eyes and there were many shadows and rings under them from restless nights and worrisome days. His voice was calm, commanding and gruff.

“I’m glad to see that Grangers plan worked.” He surveyed the group impassively, neither impressed by the selection of individuals nor relieved. “As was instructed, everything has been prepared, though we’re running a little behind schedule.”

Red nodded passively, a few uneasy mumurs went around the group at the mention of Hermione and the use of her maiden name.  Red addressed the group as the elves meekly began handing the cups of purple liquid to the occupants.

“We’ve used Mrs. Weasleys maiden name to avoid anyone becoming the wiser to what we have planned.  In these glasses is a unique potion that Hermione invited.  Its similar to a polyjuice potion, though you’ll notice that the smell and color are much more … pleasant looking.  Where it is supposed to differ is in this; instead of transforming you into a different person, you body and conscious is whisked away and you become that person.  You do not have control of the body, but you will feel, see and hear everything that the host does.  While you cannot control the host, being part of their subconscious means that you can influence them to act a certain way, to draw certain conclusions, influence their behavior and choices to some degree.  We’re unsure of exactly how much the potion effects the user and the host, but we are sure that it works and like a polyjuice potion, has a set amount of time before you are transported to the present.”

Looks of astonishment, worry and pride flashed over many peoples faces; everyone knew of Hermiones greatness, but not many knew of how far that greatness apparently extended.

Red continued, “The glasses before you will transport you to a select group of people that were integral to the first, current, war.  Our aim here is to defeat Voldemort and his group of Death Eaters before they have a chance, to stop this before a prophecy was ever made and before he ever marked Potter as his equal.”

Mish spoke up from the group, eyeing the liquid with a mixture of anticipation and disgust. “But his horocruxes.  He’s still immortal, how can we destroy him right now?”

At this, Kingsly stepped forward. “All we need, is to capture Voldemort; after that he will be given the Dementors Kiss and thrown into the deepest pit in Azkaban that we could find.”

A shiver went through the group, no one liked dementors, but at the same time looks of satisfaction crossed every face.  X said in a hushed tone, “A fate worse than death.”

Many people nodded, some shivered again; Kingsly nodded sagely at X’s wise words, his deep voice held no malice. “Most assuredly so, but none better suited than Voldemort for this fate, I assure you.  We may not be able to kill him, but we can at least ensure that while alive he is no longer a threat, neither in the present or in the future.”

Red nodded in agreeance. “Thats right, and with the head of this snake cut off; the body will wither and die.  The death eaters will disperse and crawl back under the rocks they crawled out of, allowing the Ministry to swoop in and clean up the rest and put them behind bars where they belong.  It goes without saying, that you all will be preventing numerous murders and doing the Wizarding World a service that it could not even begin to comprehend.”

Everyone in the group took a class and raised it, more than willing and excited to stop the war in its tracks and rid the world of this menace for good.

“To Harry Potter!” Everyone said in a toast and they downed their drinks.  One by one, they winked out of the room and into their new host body.  As the last person was whisked away, X looked curiously at Red, marking a few things off on his clipboard he noted in a casual tone, “You didn’t tell them.”

Red looked at her brilliant co-worker with a twinkle of excitement in her eyes. “Theres many things I didn’t mention, you’ll have to be more specific.”

X nodded in satisfaction and chuckled a bit, “You didn’t tell them it has yet to be tested and theres a chance they might not make it back.  That those who were unfortunate to land with the Death Eaters might have their souls twisted and tainted by their hosts.  That if their hosts die, they will perish, body and mind, with them.”

Red stopped for a moment as she opened the door for her and X to depart and watch the experiment. “As Albus Dumbledore once said: Sometimes what should be said, my dear friend, is better left unsaid when those who should know do not ask.”

It is now Night 0, this is a friendly check in period for spam and light hearted banter to happen (or go ahead and start playing the game).  Please post at least once here or in your role PM so we know you got it and understand your role   Timer

Whoops, forgot my obligatory [v] Mynd [/v]

YOU'VE WON!!!!!  THIS IS YOUR 1,000,000th vote on MYND!!!!  Congratulations!!!  Here is your prize!!!!

A date with ROCCO!!!!

6818077a3cdaf1596fdeea1284fe0fdc.jpg

Lucky me.

[v[ Mynd [/v]

How DARE you hand out pictures I let you take of me that night...

Don't like second vote on Mynd.

Whoops, forgot my obligatory [v] Mynd [/v]

YOU'VE WON!!!!!  THIS IS YOUR 1,000,000th vote on MYND!!!!  Congratulations!!!  Here is your prize!!!!

A date with ROCCO!!!!

6818077a3cdaf1596fdeea1284fe0fdc.jpg

Thanks for the nightmares :P

[v[ Mynd [/v]

But you paid me for them!

for you to KEEP, not share. Harlot.

What vote?? FoS on Rand for misrepresenting...

Two things.

First, did you honestly purposely mess up the code on Mynd's vote?

I never vote in the first 24 hours of a game. Not even a joke. Lots of people have given me flack for it. But I suppose you didn't know that, huh (being as you just returned to Mafia, and all...)

[v[ Mynd [/v]

But you paid me for them!

for you to KEEP, not share. Harlot.

What vote?? FoS on Rand for misrepresenting...

Two things.

First, did you honestly purposely mess up the code on Mynd's vote?

I never vote in the first 24 hours of a game. Not even a joke. Lots of people have given me flack for it. But I suppose you didn't know that, huh (being as you just returned to Mafia, and all...)

You shouldn't be ashamed of your body!  Those HGH's really bring out your feminine side!

Archived