DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

Lol Pral you said I my lynch was stalling, look at today.

Right now, Key being jailed seems good, but two things to look at first.

- Mafia knows that a jailer/RBer type role could be possible, so wouldnt they have their towniest person send in the kill? For whoever said the most common option is that if whoever gets the kill sent in can be blocked, that could be possible for Key. Not a case against her, but a possibility.

- Red like Pral said, didnt you only have a 1-shot? Whats happening with that?

Im gonna reread when I have a chance, my grasp on this game might be slipping

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Pral you said I my lynch was stalling, look at today.

Right now, Key being jailed seems good, but two things to look at first.

- Mafia knows that a jailer/RBer type role could be possible, so wouldnt they have their towniest person send in the kill? For whoever said the most common option is that if whoever gets the kill sent in can be blocked, that could be possible for Key. Not a case against her, but a possibility.

- Red like Pral said, didnt you only have a 1-shot? Whats happening with that?

Im gonna reread when I have a chance, my grasp on this game might be slipping

1. Continues with Nyn's jail keep story.  I thought that was a one-time gift as well...now it appears this is Nyn's role or at least that's what some would have us believe.  Not sure game mechanics would have two so similar roles (jailerand commuter).  Anyone ever see that in a game?.
  2. It's also why I hinted at traveling with Hallia then threw AH into the shotgun seat instead...Amazingly no night kill for a second consecutive night.

My quotes don't work on this computer, arrggh!!

@Key - I think that Nyn fibbed about using the jailkeeper on Bob N1 and that was a very big slip.  She probably did use it last night but on a townie that she suspected as a PR of some kind.  She couldn't jail me because that would out her completely.

Sure, townies lie, but I find it hard to understand why it would be pro-town to lie about using it N1, especially when NotBob could so easily refute it by posting.  Unless she claimed to use it on NotBob expecting him to not post and he did without reading the mafia qt?  Could that be a double mafia facepalm?

Aside from Nyn who reeks scum to me right now, my theory on why no night kills is due to those players who asked to be replaced.  An inactive scum likely did not submit their night kill.  It is possible that the three Aes Sedai who began the game claiming "Woe is me! I'm so in over my head with this fancy foolishness called mafia." are the mafia team.  Or at least a dominant combination of the three. 

Rand has been off his game though.  Pral is spewing town in his most recent posts.  Dawn's lack of activity also gives good reason for a failed NK.

I think we should get competing lynches between Nyn and Rand to see how everyone votes.

I am basically muting out Mynd at this point. I think he's playing horribly this game. His maneuvers look more like his derp town game than his calculated scum game, but come on!! How much rubbish can you spew?

I am not liking him trying to shift us towards the inactives. I find it extremely hard to believe that there have been no night kills submitted because the entirety of the scum team is inactive. I don't think Red or X would stand for that. In general I don't like it when players announce it's inactive duck season and trying to direct lynching away from scummy active people that we actually have content to work with. It looks opportunistic and guarantees consecutive mislynching based on absolutely nothing but a feeling. And last time Mynd had a feeling about a pool of specific people... suffice to say it didn't lead town anywhere we'd want to go :P

I am basically muting out Mynd at this point. I think he's playing horribly this game. His maneuvers look more like his derp town game than his calculated scum game, but come on!! How much rubbish can you spew?

I am not liking him trying to shift us towards the inactives. I find it extremely hard to believe that there have been no night kills submitted because the entirety of the scum team is inactive. I don't think Red or X would stand for that. In general I don't like it when players announce it's inactive duck season and trying to direct lynching away from scummy active people that we actually have content to work with. It looks opportunistic and guarantees consecutive mislynching based on absolutely nothing but a feeling. And last time Mynd had a feeling about a pool of specific people... suffice to say it didn't lead town anywhere we'd want to go :P

Pretend for a moment that your town...maybe the scum team put in the NK through AH...would you vote her now?

Could there be a scummy within those inactives? There could be. Maybe one who is staying low. I don't believe there would be more, if any. That's about it.

So what's your big plan? Lynch a person who has 8 posts in a 750 posts worth of game?  Alright. If she flips town then what? Do we go on to the next inactive? What happens when they flip town too? do we go on to a third? Awesome. We could possibly be going into a cycle of like 2-3 consecutive mislynches, basically giving scum what they want. After all scum isn't going to shoot inactives at night when they form such a great WIFOM. They're gonna be damn sure to keep them around because they don't pose any threat.

I'm not negating the fact that a scum could be hiding within them. I'm just not willing to risk that amount of mislynches when I think there are more obvious scummies out there.

In a nuttshell, I think it's my jailing that most likely stopped the scum's shot. Key was the obvious choice considering she's been towntelling more than anyone in the game, IMO. So they'd be in a hurry to get rid of her. 

And this goes a long way with why I think Rand is scum, btw. He tried to bring some heat on Key for bogus reasons. I have no doubt that she's making them very twitchy right now and I think he overplayed his cards by trying to start a train on her.

Rand, I'd be interested in hearing from you on your reads.  I find it interesting that you have not voted and yet you are L-2.  If you are not scum and just struggling to keep up with this game, then how about spending a few minutes and clearing yourself.

Right now, Pral, Hally, and Key are oozing town.  NotBob could be trying to distance himself from Nyn, but I think he's more likely being his typical townie self. 

If I had to call out the scum team, I'd say either Rand or Nyn, with Dawn and Rhea as partners.  There may only be two.  I don't think Rand/Nyn are scum/scum, but one has to be.

Archived