DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

Ok. Answers from X-God.

1. No, we wouldn't be told if we are "commuted"

2. Lie Detector would work regardless.

So I feel better, even though commuters don't typically "take" people with them. That's what jailkeepers do.

actually thats exactly what commuters do. ive been one.  and as such i have one concern. Commuter is a huge epower role. it is usually x shot and cant be used consecitively. Bob has apparently used it 3 nights in a row. if he commutes someone tonight i call LLL and my vote goes straight for him tomorrow.

@nyn   im in Avengers right now where tommy is trying   and succeeding to run the game the way you suggested. Do this NOW or be outted as scum. If you think im gonna put up with it anymore from you then i have from him think again.

Dont do it! it is NOT the way the game should be played. let people play the game.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Rand is scum so [unvote]

[v] Rand [/v]

Interesting that no one is hammering this lynch.  Do we have us a scumbad already? YES we do! I knows it!

These two posts right before Rands lynch reek imo. So far by page 19 im all for lynching Mynd, Mish and Tsuki.

[unvote]

Rand is not mafia anymore.  He's town.

[v] Nyn [/v]

SHE ISN'T!!!

EWWWWWWW. Rand wasnt mafia in the first place Mynd. This is a very scummy post imo. And while I might be able to fit all of this into a single post, that would be boring and everyone knows no one reads WoTs

Fully caught up now. OP wasnt updated after Rand 1.0s lynch so didnt know they were dead. Im iffy on Mynd, not sure how much I believe the inventor thing, same thing with Nyn and Yates. There are just to many town power roles floating around imo, someone is lying about theirs. 

I did message 4 more

Feel free to start a rumor that certain topless pictures might transfer hands >.>

So im disappointed to learn this rumor was not infact true.

@Lenlo - I'll save you the time.  I'm a town inventor.  I have been vetted.  Tsuki is dead.  Rand 2.0 flipped town.  Nice try though. 

OP isnt updated with dead/roles or anything so I didnt learn who was dead and who was what until /after/ I fully caught up.

Im iffy on Mynd, not sure how much I believe the inventor thing, same thing with Nyn and Yates. There are just to many town power roles floating around imo, someone is lying about theirs.

I'd like to think I would come up with a better fake claim than lie detector - which is a role they don't even use on ms anymore. Seems pretty lame for Dumbledore.

In order for Mynd to be lying, all the people he claims to have gifted [Nyn, Hally, would have to be lying. So if ANY of them flip scum, Mynd is confscum and just told us the whole scum team. So I'm cool with letting that play out.

What did Mynd claim? I thought she just claimed to have used her gift?

The only claims I know are:

Yates = Dumbledore - Lie Detector

Mynd = ??? - Inventor

NotBob = ??? - Commuter

Official Vote Count Day 4

Not Voting-(8/8)-Yates, NotBob, Mynd, Lenlo, Hally, Dice, Pral, Nyn

With 8 alive, takes 5 to lynch

To people who asked for End of Day timing and scenes and links in the OP, it won't be possible because the first post was by Red and she has stopped modding.  

Im iffy on Mynd, not sure how much I believe the inventor thing, same thing with Nyn and Yates. There are just to many town power roles floating around imo, someone is lying about theirs.

I'd like to think I would come up with a better fake claim than lie detector - which is a role they don't even use on ms anymore. Seems pretty lame for Dumbledore.

In order for Mynd to be lying, all the people he claims to have gifted [Nyn, Hally, would have to be lying. So if ANY of them flip scum, Mynd is confscum and just told us the whole scum team. So I'm cool with letting that play out.

What did Mynd claim? I thought she just claimed to have used her gift?

The only claims I know are:

Yates = Dumbledore - Lie Detector

Mynd = ??? - Inventor

NotBob = ??? - Commuter

Here you go.

OK...here we go...I am Lily Potter...I am a commuter and last night I traveled with Hallia...I confirmed with Mod...I was not jailed last night.  The commuter role may cause some to caution and probably cause scum to stay on my train...but Lily Potter should convince most that I'm a town role.  

Unvote

Vote Dawn

Changing vote for self-preservation mainly.  

Decide my fate as you best see fit...reminder deadline  quickly approaching.

I'm ready for some character roles...also...my best guess bases upon my actions...Hallia or Yates as scum...I'll go with Hallia for the moment.

@Mynd, please claim what gifts you've handed out...thanks in advance.

@Nyn, what gifts did you receive?

Anyone else who received a gift please claim now.

I got two jailkeeping (trivia+Mynd) and a self protect from the trivia question on D3.

Q: Did anything happen to Yates for claiming his character? Cause the OP looks like its saying thats not a good idea.

Not yet but I imagine someone is coming for me tonight. That was part of why I didn't want to character claim.

...my best guess bases upon my actions...Hallia or Yates as scum...I'll go with Hallia for the moment.

"Based on my actions" is still derp imo since your actions point to the opposite being true.

Archived