A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We shall make there be value!

I'm town as well.

I say we go with Key right now.  Her responses seem defensive, and I'm wondering if Nyn jailing her last night was the reason for us not having a death.

Vote: Key

So, you thought I was scum, but one line that I could have made up makes you change your mind?

For sure, dice is one to look at. IMO, tomorrow.

Lol if that one line is a cop claim and no one has cced, then yeah thats enough to change my mind.

Logical *g*.

Do we have a Mod?

Not sure I see the value of continuance.  

FTR.  I am town.

Scum can claim now.

Game over.

For real. I feel this way too.

I'm town as well.

I say we go with Key right now.  Her responses seem defensive, and I'm wondering if Nyn jailing her last night was the reason for us not having a death.

This blows my mind, Hally.

Other than my responses to Rand, which probably are a bit snide, because I was incredulous at his case and then his 180 on me (have you read it, btw?), please show where my responses are defensive. Feel free to point to this one, because I am sure it will look defensive since I'm responding :laugh:.

Re: the kill. Okay, that's a fair assumption. What about N1 then? Did I just holster the kill for no reason?

Furthermore, you want to lynch an unCC'd cop claim?

FTR, I am town. I am not the cop. I can't say what I am until L-4, which you are welcome to do and then I will tell you.

I'm town as well.

So, you thought I was scum, but one line that I could have made up makes you change your mind?

For sure, dice is one to look at. IMO, tomorrow.

Lol if that one line is a cop claim and no one has cced, then yeah thats enough to change my mind.

Logical *g*.

Do we have a Mod?

Not sure I see the value of continuance.  

FTR.  I am town.

Scum can claim now.

Game over.

For real. I feel this way too.

I'm town as well.

This blows my mind, Hally.

Other than my responses to Rand, which probably are a bit snide, because I was incredulous at his case and then his 180 on me (have you read it, btw?), please show where my responses are defensive. Feel free to point to this one, because I am sure it will look defensive since I'm responding :laugh:.

Re: the kill. Okay, that's a fair assumption. What about N1 then? Did I just holster the kill for no reason?

Furthermore, you want to lynch an unCC'd cop claim?

FTR, I am town. I am not the cop. I can't say what I am until L-4, which you are welcome to do and then I will tell you.

What does *g* mean?  Is that a new thing I missed while I was gone? Or I am just an internet noob.

Oh lol that's interesting.  That does make me think you are town though, but not as much as before obviously.  And N1 you could have attempted to kill NotBob, or for all we know you're both mafia.  Don't think that's true, but just pointing out all the possibilities.

Sorry, *g* is an OLD internet smiley. The *s are eyes, the g is the nose and mouth.

Sure, I understand that re: not as town as before.

True, I suppose that could be the case re: the kill. I'd argue why I wouldn't do that, but I hate the 'I wouldn't do that as scum' argument and doesn't really ever hold water, imo.

With a good number of the players not posting for the majority of the game, I'm with NB - not sure we should keep going. We could just call it and X could post all the behind the scenes and the roles, etc.

I feel like I've been pretty open with my thoughts, but sure.

Rand 2.0

Dice

No idea for the third. There aren't enough people involved.

Nyn is seeming hardcore town to me.

I don't know NB so I have no clue.

Mynd seems to enjoy trolling, but I don't see scum being able to gift useful things to people. Unless he and Nyn are scum together and completely have me fooled, which could be the case, I suppose.

Tsuki seems like town to me in the wake of him responding to my arguments and finding Rand 1.0 was town. Not sure why he's not posted though, if he's resding the thread.

Pral seems logical and I'm thinking town on him.

Your decisions have baffled me, and there is also not a lot of it, so I'm on the fence with you.

And your reads?

Also, Rand, thanks for responding, but I really wanted to know what Hally's response was.

*awkward face* do that all the time, sry.

Yeah right now we got Mynd, Nyn, NotBob, Key, Hally, and myself.  Potentially Dice. Without Dice that's barely more than half, with dice we get 7/11.  Which wouldn't be so bad if the other 4/11 weren't completely silent. @Tsuki, Rhea, AH, Pral and dice kinda

The no death thing makes me feel like we're getting extremely luck on our jails, or I don't know, some people are so nonexistant, is it possible the scum team is afk'ing?

technically possible considering the amount of silent people we have.

The no death thing makes me feel like we're getting extremely luck on our jails, or I don't know, some people are so nonexistant, is it possible the scum team is afk'ing?

True. But if we are continuing this game, I do NOT feel comfortable voting an inactive over someone that looks scummy to me. No offense.

@Hally - you say you were initially distrustful of Rand 2.0. What changed?

True. But if we are continuing this game, I do NOT feel comfortable voting an inactive over someone that looks scummy to me. No offense.

@Hally - you say you were initially distrustful of Rand 2.0. What changed?

While I agree with your premise, youre looking for scum among a group that probably has oh Id say 0 or 1 scum. The sheer probability is against you, and you'll find scummy people whether theyre there or not.

So for now, Id be up for pausing the game (with mod approval of course) until activity rises. This might just be in a day or something like that hopefully, hopefully not too long

Why does this game smell bad?  

I am a town inventor.  I have one 1shot left to give.  Hally is the most town read I have.  Nyn is scum.  Rand is maybe scum.  Pral is slightly town.  I like Key's posts and confidence so she's with Pral. 

I'd hate to lynch an active player today. 

ok so sorry guys  i got cloudflared last night and this morning i found out my grandfather died last night so im in a foul mood. trying to get out of it tho which mynd helped a little actually.

So Rand those "hotwords" i used?  did it cross ure mind i used them because i was quoting what others had said? the bit about i can see what they are saying should have been a give away.

@ Mynd  answer my question. How do you know nyn did not jail bob?

Nyn  i wanna make sure of this. you jailed Key because you thought she was town right? did the same apply to Bob?

Archived