DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe (1): Ithi

Ley (8): Turin, Despo, Womby, Darthe, Snowy, BB, Maw, Thorum

Smiley (1): Chuckles

Rand (1): Len

Thorum (1): Tina

Chuckles (1): RTE

BB (4): BG, Ley, Smiley, Rand, Kaylee

Not voting (4): Falcon, Random, Time, Tress

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, Dec. 7th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeandda...21207T21&p0=422

Ok well Time was the first that I noticed that actually said she was on the Allies. I know what you're thinking, of course it would seem obvious that the Allies would be town in this game, Hitler and co. will be mafia, but still, a mafioso might not really think about that much when "claiming". It's a lot easier to just say "I am town", taking the time to put the "Allies" part in would take a lot more deliberate thought. No offense to Time, but being a newer player I don't see her thinking of that on her own, and since she wasn't really receiving that much attention I don't see a mafia team feeding that to her to say

I'm a History geek... I prefer to use the correct terms when I'm playing something that involves history.

This really feels wrong. BG's vote puts Leyrann on 11 votes I think, and he only needs one more to be hammered. He did ask to be given a chance to make a claim before he gets lynched.

I still think that Darthe attempting to lead the Town, albeit with beautifully crafted reasoning and posts, is more dangerous potentially. As is people saying they know for sure who the Mafia are going to be. No-one has any certainties at this point in the game apart from the Mafia team. And don't even get me started on all the limping in bandwagoners who have just gone - 'oh I agree with xyz', or 'I agree with blah blah blah' I can't abide blind followers who can't make their own cases and reasons.

Don't expect me to hammer Ley for you.

Darthe, why have you not said "Sceveningen"?

unvote

We need to start consolidating our votes, not throw away 30 hours of potential debate.

Wombat, why do you think leyrann has a role?

Everyone has a role.  Even vanilla town is a role.

He is busy with distancing himself from Time. Yep, I won´t let go of that.

I agree with you to some part, Des. Buddying up so clearly could be dangerous and is a little too obvious. But you never know.

I haven´t kept track but I think Ley, BB, Time and some other has posted that they are town or allies.  

I in fact didn't even post I was Town, as that wouldn't say anything.

I am though.

Ninja´d. Going to work but just wanted to post an idea I got. No need to answer, just something to think about. Do you think Germany, Italy and Japan are different mafia groups?

Germany and Japan could be, I don't expect Italy to be. Italy would most likely be a part of Germany.

Ithilian

And now all I see is repeated utra-multiquotes in mafia. Do people really think that they HAVE to do it to be taken seriously. I much prefer to take things in as they happen and file it all in my memory - that way it's all together and I can see when various little things just don't fit right.

I agree.

As a follow-up on my previous post:
wot

This is how I normally play

Random and bb also mentioned the word. Darthe and Falcon remain.

despothera

So Thorum, I've noticed you haven't been responding to any fos's thrown your way or anything. Care to explain why?

I haven't noticed any serious fos in my direction... What have I missed? Or do you count the "I play like I always play", town or mafia?

I still believe that Darthe is our best guess as to mafia (see also above, in bold italics). However, in the interest ofgetting a lynch, I'll unvote and vote Ley over BB

Bandwagon #1

Dang, vote Leyrann

Bandwagon #2

vote Ley

(I really have to save that on my phone)

Bandwagon #3

I may not be able to get back online until tonight. Since the case on Ley is stronger, and after hearing from BB. I'm going to Unvote and Vote Ley

Bandwagon #4

Let's finish this up and gain some info.

Unvote: Vote Leyrann

Bandwagon #5

Interesting, isn't it? No votes in about 15 hours, then 5 in the last 4 hours before I'm back.

Also thanks Ithi for not hammering. Also good for my blood pressure... :)

Leyrann, please roleclaim at your next opportunity.

I will.

I am a Town-aligned Inventor. I have four advantages I can give people, but I cannot self-use them. My most important reason I did not want to reveal on D1, is because I now don't have people who can confirm they have indeed gotten something from me. I cannot reveal more than I did yet (except saying what advantages I have, which would only help the Mafia), but I want to ask everyone to wait after at least Night 1 is over, so that there will be someone who can back up that I am inventor, as that'd mean he had recieved something. I also don't know if it's always the case with Inventors, but three of my advantages are one-shot active powers. Only the last one is passive.

Glad to have made something happen (a bandwagon wouldn't have been my choice of words, though  :dry: )

Sounds like the perfect role to have when a lynch threatens night one. Though it could be possible.

Per rule #16, character reveals are allowed. Who are you?

Glad to have made something happen (a bandwagon wouldn't have been my choice of words, though  :dry: )

Sounds like the perfect role to have when a lynch threatens night one. Though it could be possible.

Per rule #16, character reveals are allowed. Who are you?

J. Robert Oppenheimer.

Ley makes 3 posts in as many minutes and then disappears once you ask him for his character?  Not liking this.

I disappeared because I read this thread, then made a comment (in two posts) about something someone said that ninja'd me, then I played a game. And now that game is over...

Archived