DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

Also, may I point out that, while Inventor is the perfect role to claim on D1, it is the perfect role to lynch on D2 if noone can confirm it? And I'm sure that not many or even none of the people in this game will NOT trust the one I will give a power up.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote, Vote Bard Babe

The father of The Bomb will def be in this game, and it def seems to fit the role of Inventor. Plus, there is a way he can potentially vet his role.

As for BB, she wasn't exactly next highest on my scum list, but she had def been pinging to me and this would be a good vote to analyze as there have been a lot of bandwagon votes already

Question Ley: Do you already know what the gifts are you can give out? (no need to say what they are yet), and can you pick which gift you give to whom?

I do know what gifts I can give out. I will not want to tell the Mafia which ones they are, or which one I am going to use, as it'd make it less worthy or even worthless, but I will tell what gift I gave out, and to who, in my first post after the night has ended, so that this person will be able to confirm it.

If you want, I can now already promise I'll give my night 2 gift to the one that feels most townie that night, if you're not convinced. And I don't know if it might sound like I'm saying I can give out gift type #1 Night 1, gift type #2 night 2 etc, but that's not true. I just got four that I can give out.

Archived